Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
help. i need advice on this pressing freaky matter.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am
i dont know what happend....last night. i got so scared after. my mom and i never have seen eye to eye. shes controling, manipulative and often childish. i am her polar opposite. i cannot defend my self against her verbal attacks. (never physical.) her words are chains that bind my soul to confinement, daggers that bleed my heart dry, a rock that shatters my fragile dreams and hopes. i cannot talk back to her, its disrespectful, she is still my mother. through the years (sincce i was 4) i've taken nobodys crap, and bottle up my anger, resentment, and tears. but lastnight she said things that should never have been spoken, i kept silent but the moment i went to my room all those years of that hatetred were set free. i felt to hot, strength and anger running in my veins burning every inch of me. i stood in my room quietly in anger. untill 3 of my picture frames mom pictures were shattered, then my light blew out. immedeately i stoped all emotion. i dont know if it was my doing or not....im so lost...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 am
It is possible you entered a fugue state and retroactively filled in pesudo-memories.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

doistu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:01 pm
Sounds like you're having a tough time. I'm not exactly on the best terms with my mother at the moment but there are things you can do to help.
The first things that might help is understanding the difference between talking back and talking. Sounds like you need to air some of the issues you two have and discuss them. Perhaps she doesn't realise she upsets you so much.
I would also seek a little help from another adult. Perhaps your school counsellor could give you a few sessions. Helped me oodles.

Hope all goes well  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 pm
doistu
Sounds like you're having a tough time. I'm not exactly on the best terms with my mother at the moment but there are things you can do to help.
The first things that might help is understanding the difference between talking back and talking. Sounds like you need to air some of the issues you two have and discuss them. Perhaps she doesn't realise she upsets you so much.
I would also seek a little help from another adult. Perhaps your school counsellor could give you a few sessions. Helped me oodles.

Hope all goes well

i dont need help with my mom, but an explenation of wth happend with my anger...  

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 am
moonlit_ manga
doistu

Hope all goes well

i dont need help with my mom, but an explenation of wth happend with my anger...

Please understand that I don't mean to be rude, but it really sounds like you are in need of both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 am
You should at least see a therapist or counselor, and try to get her to see them too. My mom's kinda like that. We don't speak anymore. I was always the grownup and her the child. Except she does get physical. With both me and my brother she's gotten into physical and verbal fights. Usually verbal leads to fist fights.
You could have blanked out and broke the frames yourself. It happens to a lot of people when they have a sudden burst of emotion.  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm
ya'll do know that i didnt touch the frames nor the light? my mom called and said sorry....what ever. i tried concentrating that sort of energy (the anger was very controlled) to a ballon i had from a party. (lol) it popped in a matter of minutes. but now im tired. im not gonna tell my mom about this. nor will i see counseling or other help. i am strong, i can face this by myself. neutral (stubborn aires)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:53 pm
xXx kitsy xXx
You should at least see a therapist or counselor, and try to get her to see them too. My mom's kinda like that. We don't speak anymore. I was always the grownup and her the child. Except she does get physical. With both me and my brother she's gotten into physical and verbal fights. Usually verbal leads to fist fights.
You could have blanked out and broke the frames yourself. It happens to a lot of people when they have a sudden burst of emotion.

i didnt blank out. my vision at that time was very clear. its like that adrenalin rush you get defending your self in danger, that exreme streanght, clear sight, and lots of rage. but in my case it was a step further.  

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 am
moonlit_ manga
i am strong, i can face this by myself. neutral (stubborn aires)
I have always felt that the greatest strength was knowing when to take the steps to truly help yourself.

Medical professionals- psychological and physical, exist to help- and strength has nothing to do with getting the help needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 am
Regardless of whether you take any advice or not it was given to try and help you.

Anger is a strong and, mostly, uncontrollable emotion. It's one of the few emotions that can actually blind you. Hence the term "seeing red".
So you're basically saying you can channel your anger?  

doistu

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 am
doistu
Regardless of whether you take any advice or not it was given to try and help you.

Anger is a strong and, mostly, uncontrollable emotion. It's one of the few emotions that can actually blind you. Hence the term "seeing red".
So you're basically saying you can channel your anger?

channel un dont not if thats the right word...controlling it to when i truly need that kind of force. i dont care about the relationship with my mom thats like a rollacoaster. now i'm curious to see what emotions trigger that deffence/force. why seek help when i have the materials to help me infront of me? this summer's gonna be long....better start training... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 am
moonlit_ manga
why seek help when i have the materials to help me infront of me?

I feel there are a number of reasons professional help is useful. Some of them have to do with the ability of a real person to make assessments and tailor sets of tools to individuals. Other reasons involve the coaching and accountability having someone help you entails.

As for what you are experiencing, when I explore the possibilities I see four options on the surface.

It is possible that you're not telling us the truth; that you understand exactly what happened or made it all up. From a statistical point of view, this is by far the most likely. I feel it is important to note I am not calling you a liar, I am merely exploring all the possibilities.

The second possibility is that there is a natural event that took place at the same time you were upset. Some tones which could be confused at the tinnitus could break the glass in the frames. It seems to be highly unlikely though.

Psychological issues caused a form of dissociation, effectively altering your memory of what happened. In this state you broke the glass yourself.

Lastly, everything is exactly as it is presented. If this is the case, you should contact the James Randi Educational Foundation right away.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

doistu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:03 pm
moonlit_ manga

channel un dont not if thats the right word...controlling it to when i truly need that kind of force. i dont care about the relationship with my mom thats like a rollacoaster. now i'm curious to see what emotions trigger that deffence/force. why seek help when i have the materials to help me infront of me? this summer's gonna be long....better start training... confused

What makes you curious?
Do you want to re-create the event? If so, why?

Training for what?
Forgive the questions. I'm just trying to figure out what it is exactly that you're asking of us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm
Brass Bell Doll
moonlit_ manga
why seek help when i have the materials to help me infront of me?

I feel there are a number of reasons professional help is useful. Some of them have to do with the ability of a real person to make assessments and tailor sets of tools to individuals. Other reasons involve the coaching and accountability having someone help you entails.

As for what you are experiencing, when I explore the possibilities I see four options on the surface.

It is possible that you're not telling us the truth; that you understand exactly what happened or made it all up. From a statistical point of view, this is by far the most likely. I feel it is important to note I am not calling you a liar, I am merely exploring all the possibilities.

The second possibility is that there is a natural event that took place at the same time you were upset. Some tones which could be confused at the tinnitus could break the glass in the frames. It seems to be highly unlikely though.

Psychological issues caused a form of dissociation, effectively altering your memory of what happened. In this state you broke the glass yourself.

Lastly, everything is exactly as it is presented. If this is the case, you should contact the James Randi Educational Foundation right away.

dude im not gonna contact anyone talk2hand neutral . and im curious to what this...this energy is. not RECREATING the scenario but just experimenting (guess the word "training" was wrong...) on how to trigger it. like extreme emotion--if so which one? or is it a calm mind that triggers this force. thats what im trying to figure out and ask. sweatdrop the fight between my mother and i was only to be the backstory...NOT a way to "get help" advice.  

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

XxsinicalxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:47 pm
Brass Bell Doll
moonlit_ manga
i am strong, i can face this by myself. neutral (stubborn aires)
I have always felt that the greatest strength was knowing when to take the steps to truly help yourself.

Medical professionals- psychological and physical, exist to help- and strength has nothing to do with getting the help needed.

I would have to disagree here...
the greatest strength is not knowing when you need to seek help but actually making the first step towards it..
I have issues with depression and anger, and i recognize that i need help but making that call is just so hard stare
As for Moonlight_manga, I don't have any answers to what happened to you that night. The only thing that happens to me when im full of anger is that EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE even the most hard headed, non-believer can feel, i would say my aura? neutral ...
a field of energy surrounding me literally pushing people away from me.... one that up until now... only my son can break through ... but maybe that's just me, I don't know  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games