Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
Whoa O.O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, I gave up going to Washington DC for going to Japan. Good choice?
  Heck Yeah! XD
  Why would you do that? o.O
  Nah XP
  "Tiger Bite" -_-
View Results

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Your Vice Captain here :]

hah hah well, I haven't been on in a couple days but it seems like some people are becoming a little active XD hah hah I guess that's too be expected with school ending and Summer Vacation beginning XD hah hah so anyways, how is everyone doing? Feelings about school ending? Plans for the summer? Grade you will be entering? Or what you're gonna study in college?

For me, school hasn't ended yet XP LoLz still have Finals next week till Thursday XP But I get out at 11 everyday next week XD Then for the summer, all I have planned so far is visiting my family in Wisconsin in July XD Might go to Mall of America. Senior next year >.< dang, these past years have gone by so fast...sad to think that this year's Seniors are already gone (Their last day was last week).

Also, I got a letter for a leadership thing in Washington, DC that would take place the last week of September. The cost for this trip is $1,700, NOT including airfare. But my Japanese teacher is having a trip to Japan (which she does every couple of years) next summer and I've always wanted to go to Japan XD The trip is currently predicted to be about $2,700 INCLUDING airfare XD The DC trip woulda been a week while the Japan trip will be about 2 weeks XD So my mom said if I really want to go to Japan, I can go to Japan instead of Washington, DC :]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 pm
Lol, what is there not to like about Japan? There is anime, game systems that is not even released to the U.S yet, don't forget about their food, yum!! Yeah, Japan seems better than D.C! 3nodding  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 am
Take me with you!!!!
lol, Japan is much a better choice. but i'd still love to visit China first.
School ended for me yesterday. I came to the house and i stared at the wall. i CANNOT wait til school starts again. then i'll be a sophomore. i'll be able to take good classes and such.
For this summer, i have resolutions. Kind of like new year resolutions but... who keeps those? I have seven (so far).
My finals were friday and yesterday. algebra 1 & animal science.
i really cannot wait til school starts. (yes, i know i'm a nerd). razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:24 pm
Haha, I'm more nerdy XD
Taking Honors Geometry next year.....
And FRESHMEN!  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:57 pm
i recommend taking Alg 2 before Geometry. cz by the time you get there, you mostly forget what you've learned (or so i've been told).  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
i recommend taking Alg 2 before Geometry. cz by the time you get there, you mostly forget what you've learned (or so i've been told).

well, Algebra is more valuable than geometry. Geometry is just applications of algebra. Algebra 2 serves as a review of Algebra and you learn more concepts. Then after Algebra 2 you take Pre-calculus, and you use a lot of Algebra 2 in Pre-Calculus. Pre-Calculus would be tougher if Algebra 2 wasn't right before it.  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:25 am
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

well, Algebra is more valuable than geometry. Geometry is just applications of algebra. Algebra 2 serves as a review of Algebra and you learn more concepts. Then after Algebra 2 you take Pre-calculus, and you use a lot of Algebra 2 in Pre-Calculus. Pre-Calculus would be tougher if Algebra 2 wasn't right before it.

I'm sorry, but your point is...?
I'm totally confused at what moral you're saying. Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 am
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

I'm sorry, but your point is...?
I'm totally confused at what moral you're saying. Dx

Taking Algebra 1 then Geometry then Algebra 2 is better  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 am
Is that what you did? Take geometry inbetween Alg I & II  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:41 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose

Yeah, that's what I did. Everyone at my school goes that way, but then people in my Pre-Calculus class still forgot things they learned in Algebra 2 even though they took it the year before. BUT, some people take Algebra 2 and Geometry the same year (Usually if they're behind)  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:33 pm
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

Yeah, that's what I did. Everyone at my school goes that way, but then people in my Pre-Calculus class still forgot things they learned in Algebra 2 even though they took it the year before. BUT, some people take Algebra 2 and Geometry the same year (Usually if they're behind)

Wish I could take 2 math in one year.
But my school switching to Trimesters instead of Semisters.
So instead of a math class taking one semister, it taking 2 trimesters....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

Dang O.O ....that's lame XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 pm
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

Dang O.O ....that's lame XP

I know!
But they say it saves the school money....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm
Our school doesn't really care what order you take your classes in. I was supposed to be a junior who had taken both chemistry and algebra I before taking Animal Science I, but i took it second semester while i was taking alg I, i was a freshmen, and hadn't taken chem. Weird....
Anyway, the school had geometry inbetween algebras but now they are recommending taking the algebra courses together before geometry.

How does having trimesters save money? Is that where you have three 'semesters' or you have divided semesters, or... what?  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm
I'm not sure how it saves money.
Haha, saves paper because isntead of sending a report card every quarter, you only need to send it every trimester XD
Schools will do anything to save money...  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff