Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

tennis courts outside at the back of the school  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 pm
Eiji walks up to the courts and pulls out his racket from his bag. "Well it's time for me to work a little on my serves." Eiji walks behind the baseline and takes position in the middle of the even's side. He tosses the ball behind him slightly and jumps up in the air and smashes down into the opposite side.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:21 pm
Scarlett walks into the court with some balls and her racket. she looks up and sees a guy practicing his serves. "nice serves." she says watching him from a distance, so she didnt get hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:25 pm

"Thanks" Eiji said as he got distracted and hit a serve into the net. He blushed lightly and walked over to her. "So you play to eh~? you any good?" He asked hoping he didn't sound like a jerk-wad.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm
"i guess i would say im pretty good. you want to play?" she asks pulling her racket out of her bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 pm

"Sure just don't get mad if you lose okay?" Eiji said smiling brightly. "Would you like up or down.?" he asked as he put his racket on it's head readying it for the spin.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm
"down, i guess." she says and walks to the other half of the court where he was. "by the way, whats your name?" she asks

((i never really got the spinning thing for the racket to decide who served first. we just decided quickly without a problem. and can you make the font a little bigger?))  
xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm
Eiji spinned the racket "My name is Eiji Echizen what's yours" he asked her while the racket spinned.
**2, 4, 6 down 1, 3, 5 up**
((uh it's just so like the people don't say you cheated or whatever so yeah I see no point but I do it on reflex... and yeah I guess...))  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 pm
Scarlett watched the racket spin. "im Scarlett Sagara. nice to meet you Eiji." she said as the racket stopped spinning and fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

"Nice to meet you." Eiji said as the racket fell with the butt facing down. "would you like to serve or return?" he asked picking up his racket so she can see.
((going to sleep... night))

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm
"i'll return first." she said and walked to the back of the court and got into the ready position.

((night))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:47 am
"Okay?" Eiji said as he prepared for the serve. He hit it lightly and went to the tee.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:24 am
Scarlett took a step forward and hit the ball back, following through with the hit. she back up a few steps and got readfy for him to hit it back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 am
Eiji smiled as he charged the net and volleyed it away from Scarlett. He stood in ready position for the next volley.  

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm
Scarlett ran to the other side of the court and hit the ball back to Eiji. when she hit the ball she ran back to the middle of the court and got ready for him to hit the ball back.  
Clubs/Teams

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff