Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP: The multi-rider systems Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm
Chose 3 riders from any world and tell me in your first post the riders you have chosen, you will have access to all their forms but not all of them at first. You can't chose any riders you've made up, I'm sorry but I perfer to keep it limited to the existing riders, both Showa and Heisei.

Plus you have to register your character like this (An example and the profile I'm using)

Max
Riders: Kiva, IXA, Saga

The riders you pick don't have to be from the same world.

If someone already has the rider you want to play as my only solution is to chose the Dark Version (an example would be if you want to play as kiva, play as dark kiva. Another is if you can't play as Ryuki play as Ryuga.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:46 am
I'm in ^-^

Toga
Riders: Knight, Dark Kabuto, Zeronos  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Good! just so everyone knows dark decade is considered real since he's a character in the game  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm
Since it is the summer, I have more free time

Name: Arch Bishop
Riders: Faiz, Kabuto, Double.

Mwahahaha  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 am
i was thinking about that one, but i wasnt sure >.< lol oh well. so this multi rider system, does it work like the Decade Driver or is it completely different? o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am
I got an idea for the RP. Let split the RP into parts or episodes. My idea is that each one of us will take turns controlling an episode. The person controlling the episode or part can decide how the story goes and what monster to fight. Each of us can benefit from this idea because everyone get involved into the story and the story would always be fresh. It is up to the person controlling the episode to continue where the last episode start.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:55 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
i was thinking about that one, but i wasnt sure >.< lol oh well. so this multi rider system, does it work like the Decade Driver or is it completely different? o.O

You pretty much already have the 3 belts. for example Kivat will come whaen I call him, I have the IXA knuckle with me and for saga it's the same as Kivat.
so pretty much if your a kabuto rider the ZECTER will appear when you want it.
hopefully that explains it/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 pm
xemnas-phandom
I got an idea for the RP. Let split the RP into parts or episodes. My idea is that each one of us will take turns controlling an episode. The person controlling the episode or part can decide how the story goes and what monster to fight. Each of us can benefit from this idea because everyone get involved into the story and the story would always be fresh. It is up to the person controlling the episode to continue where the last episode start.

I was going to do that but there are certain flaws in that plan for instance if someone had a fight with another of the players they can say "In this episode Max gets killed by a fangire"
I could make a rule against that but there are more flaws.
such as saying a character is injured and they remain in hospitol for a few hospitol.

So it's going to be in Episodes but I'll control the main stuff(which doesn't need to be #1 priority, we all can work towards it by doing our own stuff on the way)  

Kamenrider123

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:36 pm
ok sweet, sounds good to me ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 am
Kamen rider G (the wine themed rider who only had one appearance) and kamen riders Alpha, Gamma and Beta (Faiz live show riders) count as real aswell.  

Kamenrider123

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:27 pm
huh? i never knew there was a alpha, gamma, and beta O.O lol thats pretty cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Since the other RP thread slowed down, I'll give this a shot.

Name: Sakuraba Yuuki

Riders: G3, Kaiza, Skyrider

"Emotion is the Enemy."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 am
Man haven't been on in a while so might as well give this a try.

Name: Domon

Riders: Faiz, Diend, Accel  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:05 pm
let's get started!
-------------------
Episode 1: Roots of the King
Max was walking around the city with Kivat flying around him.
The Sagarc Belt also flew around him. Max stopped and looked in another direction and said "Sagarc..." the belt responded and attached itself to Max and he put in the Jacorder "HENSHIN!" The belt said as Max changed into Saga.
A man turned into a Worm and attacked but Max simply slashed it causing it to flinch. Kivat attacked the Worm and flew away with a Fustle in his mouth "BASHAA MAGNUM!". Max caught the manum and fired at the Worm destroying it.  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 pm
Nogami Ryutaro
Man haven't been on in a while so might as well give this a try.

Name: Domon

Riders: Faiz, Diend, Accel

Sorry dude but I got Faiz first.

______

((What is the world we are all in?))

A huge mansion stands on top of the mountain. The view from the mansion showed the whole city. Arch was sitting in a gold bath tub viewing the city. Arch got out of the bath naked. His body was covered in runes and tattoos. On his left arm and leg is clouds and images of eagles soaring in the sky. On his right arm and leg is images of waves and water flow lines. Then on his chest and back is straight black line with unknown runes and language. The image on the back showed images fire and skulls.

Arch grabbed a bathrobe and put it on. Arch walked into his spacious living area with a cup of coffee that he grabbed when he went out of the bathroom. The living area projected the whole diagram of the universe and all the planets. The living area was all black with only the stars lighting up the room. All the planets are 3D. All the planets were closely in aliment with the sun.

Arch took a sip of his coffee and they said, "It is all coming together just as plan."  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff