Gold
View Results

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm
That I have been on Gaia for....4 years? give or take a little. And I have yet to stop and make friends ...seriously. I think its lame.

SO. I wanna make friends smile With you!

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:26 pm
... Maybe wink  

Oo_Hunter of Pierce_oO

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:42 pm
Well, what do you like?

No better way to make friends then to chat about what you like?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 pm
weelll..... I like Sci-Fi... some Anime (mainly InuYasha), I'm a budding poet/writer...

Um, I like video games but ....I'm not very good xp

I'm a Grey's Anatomy ...freaking addict.

You?  

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm
I like scifi as well. I'm a Gatehead, a Browncoat and a Starwarian.

I want to write but it is hard at times.

I'm tired with anime and read manga (only a few series).

I love comics.

I play D&D.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 am
I've been on gaia for a while myself and Im pretty lame at keeping up with my own friends and even my guilds sweatdrop ... but that'll change smile  

Qu33nOfCh405

Gravys

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 am
vielleicht..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 am
FatesMyBitch

I love comics.

I play D&D.

Yay for being a Gatehead and Starwarian!!!

Honestly, the writing I have done lately is mostly for school... college is sucking my soul....  

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 am
Takara Luna
FatesMyBitch

I love comics.

I play D&D.

Honestly, the writing I have done lately is mostly for school... college is sucking my soul....

Don't you hate that? I like to think of myself as a writer, and it has taken me a good three years to finally get close to the end of the first part of my story. On the bright side, I'm still working on it. Slowly but surely XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 am
SeraphimDoll
Takara Luna
FatesMyBitch

I love comics.

I play D&D.

Don't you hate that? I like to think of myself as a writer, and it has taken me a good three years to finally get close to the end of the first part of my story. On the bright side, I'm still working on it. Slowly but surely XD

Lol, I have scraps of everything laying around... but no effing time to work on anything. So...I tend to stick to poetry and I've gotten pretty decent too lol. I used to be great with short stories....but now.... I'm so darn out of practice that its like pulling teeth when I try to work on a short stories.  

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 am
Takara Luna
SeraphimDoll
Takara Luna
FatesMyBitch

I love comics.

I play D&D.

Lol, I have scraps of everything laying around... but no effing time to work on anything. So...I tend to stick to poetry and I've gotten pretty decent too lol. I used to be great with short stories....but now.... I'm so darn out of practice that its like pulling teeth when I try to work on a short stories.

I used to write poetry until I decided that most of my poems were just angsty garbage anyways. Those that weren't were angsty garbage in DISGUISE as something else. I've written a few short stories (one that I was really proud of got shot down by my teacher for being 'too similar to the story of King Arthur' because my main character was a squire with a nickname >.<) but my ideas always end up ballooning into something huge.

Like my current story. I've been working on it for three years, and I don't think I'm even close to half done it. Thank god I'm almost at a part where I can make my husband read it and tell me if its crap or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 am
Lol, my poetry started out that way too but slowly but surely.... it began to improve...and taking several creative writing classes has helped a lot. The best thing that I've done to improve my poetry is I model other poets to find style and technique that I like smile

And when I can't write at all, I've gotten somewhat into photography smile  

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 am
Hehe, yea, that would. Some of poetry wasn't that bad, and people seemed to like them (I posted them on a site called All-Poetry for awhile). My favourite was when I wrote these two poems about robots, from their point of view. Unfortunately, I also brought angst into those ones >.< lol

I do that with my writing, I try and mimic the writing styles of my favourite authors while still making it my own. Buyt damn! there can be a lot of challenges with writing, even when you have a good idea to fuel it.

Photography is pretty fun. I'm so finicky though, that I will play with my camera for a bit and then forget about it for months before I pick it up again, haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:53 am
Honestly my biggest challenge when writing is finding time to write. And when I have time, like now, during the summer, ....I have no desire to write because I just spent the entire school year writing papers. xd vicious...evil cycle ....  

Takara Luna

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 am
haha, oh I know!

I'm awful in that I do most of my writing at work. I work retail, and it can go from super-busy to super-dead. So after chores are done, if its super dead, I write to pass the time.

And when I'm at home I procastinate like a MF, hahaha  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces