Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

It was a bit dull today. The clouds kept the worst of the sun’s heat off her back, and the breeze that drifted across the gasses was cool and sweet. It was the perfect day for hunting, but, well, that had already been done. And while Nikonkoni could eat more, there was no good reason why she should. She was a lean and powerful huntress, there was no need to stuff herself like a fat lazy…certain person. Well, okay, so he wasn’t fat. But still. Lazy. And lazy was ever so boring.

With Simo off somewhere or another, she needed to find some partner for her schemes, adventures, and/or challenges. And the dark furred huntress knew just who to choose…

…in other words, Nikon was bored and going to go poke her little sister into doing something entertaining. Now all she had to do was find Limber and she’d be good to go. So where was her oddly artsy sister anyway…

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm
User ImageLimber, walked from bush to bush trying to find berries that were growing from them. She was trying to make a bracelet for herself. They red, she thought might look well on her. Well maybe, she wasn't sure. She hope, then maybe she would look better to the other lion. She sigh, she had just went on a hunt and as usual she wasn't too much help. She wished that she was a great huntress like her sister. She could kill and kill again, but not Limber. She was so weak that she would be surprise if she even land a hit on the animal.

She wondered if he sister ever liked making things, like she did. She smiled a bit. She knew what she was really going to do with the bracelet, she was going to give it to Nikonkoni. It would look better on her anyways. She smiled and continue her search for berries.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm

She wasn’t any of the places Nikon frequented, and the lioness doubted her sister would be harassing the boys as she’d started to. Limber, as far as she knew, was not looking for a suitable male to father a litter of cubs. But who knew, she didn’t spend enough time with her sibling. Perhaps she ought to make more of an effort but…Limber…was so odd…

“Ah, there you are,” Nikonkoni purred, padding to where the other dark lioness was…doing something…with some plant. She paused, frowning faintly. Her sister did try to hunt, she didn’t doubt that the efforts were sincere. But…still… she always seemed to prefer playing with plants and bits of bone or pebbles… where was the sense in that?

“What are you doing?” she asked, almost reluctantly. Maybe she ought to give her sibling some hunting pointers. Not that they hadn’t done that before, but maybe eventually she’d get something through to her…maybe…

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm
Limber smiled happily. After searching for the right berries for her sister bracelet. She finally found a perfect colored one. It was dark red with a tint of brown too it. They were prefect and would look so good on her. She picked a few, and hummed a little song in her head. Picking berries always relaxed her, it was funnier really. No one else did this in her pride so she wondered why she did. It might of been her shyness that might of drawn her to this. She wasn't sure but she was happy that she found this.

Gathering a few on them and placing them between her arms, she heard her sister voice and jumped, releasing all of them to the grown. She sigh and turned to her sister, "Oh...nothing now Nikon, what I was working on felled to the ground and are now dirty and won't look good. Plus I pick most of them of the bush so now I must find another with the same color" she said with a sadden tone.

It never fail. She was never good at anything, she could even keep a hold of the prettiest berries to save her life. She sigh and gently tried to cover up her disbelief with it. "What brings you out to this part of the lands Nikon? Not many other pride members come out her expect for me. It's like my home away from home" she said with a laugh, trying to cut threw the thick air the surround them. She really didn't talk to her sister much but she did love her dearly.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Nikon rolled her eyes as her sister jumped, dropping something that rolled and tumbled all along the ground. Berries? She couldn't eat those ones, the ones with red usually made people sick... Limber knew better than that. So she was probably planning to do something else with them...

...and why was she so upset anyway? It was just berries...honestly, Nikon didn't understand her sister at all...

"I was looking for you. I wanted to see you," she explained innocently, though she did feel a bit bad. Silly as the thing with the berries was, she didn't mean to upset her sister.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm
Limber smiled as her sister rolled her eyes. She knew that she wasn't into this kind of thing, but limber kept a smile on her even if the berries were ruin. It might of been a chance to show her sister how much fun this was but she knew that she always did things like this so it was common to her for these things to not bother her.

She smiled and lit up as her sister talk. She was actually looking for her. She smiled brightly, someone actually came to look for her. They actually cared. "Really..you came to you for me?" he said with curiosity. No one ever did this so she was a bit surprise.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:54 pm

"Yes, I did. I was wondering what you were up to," Nikon said, glancing at the berries. She should have guessed though. It wasn't hard to guess with Limber. Why her sister found the berries and plants so entertaining...honestly, she'd no idea. But it seemed to make her sibling happy, so that was something at least.

Nikon, on the other hand, she preferred a challenge. The thrill of the chase, the roar of the hunt, blood and life between her jaws... now, that was exciting. That was fun.

"Would you like to come hunting?" she offered. There was no need of more hunting really, not right now, but that just meant it was the best time to take Limber for some practice. No one would care if she messed up right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Lowering her head with a blush. He sister was asking what she was doing instead of her asking what she doing. This brought a soft sweet smile over the smaller female face. It was nice when someone care about her. She was just a bit sad that the time she was making a bracelet for her, that's when she would ask what she was up too. Speaking softly she said, "I was actually trying to make you a bracelet."

Smiling she hope that maybe her sister would actually how she was going to make it. He heart flutter at the thought. She could actually show someone what she loved the most. As her sister spoke her heart sunk a bit. She wasn't really good at hunting, but if that pleased her she would do so. Nodding at her she gave her a weak smiles as if was ready to hunt.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Nikonkoni blinked at her sister's words. A bracelet? For her? Why would she do that? It was...silly. Of course it was silly. But...maybe...it...might be...kind of...sweet...

"...oh," she said simply, scuffing a paw briefly, "I am sorry I messed it up on you," the lioness added. She might not actually get why her sister did these things. But she knew how she'd feel if someone screwed up what she was doing...well. Limber wouldn't smack someone. But the frustration was probably there all the same.

"...if...if you wanted..." Nikon couldn't believe she was really about to say this. Stupid. "We...we could look for...for more berries...instead?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 pm
She smiled up to her sister and shook her head. "No..no. It's fine. It doesn't matter anyway. I can always find more after hunting...I guess" she said with a sweet smiled.

She was trying to mask the idea that she hated going hunting when she didn't have to but she wanted to make her sister happy.

Blinking at her sister word her mouth dropped. That was something her sister never did. It was always her way or the highway. She was being so nice, limber could help but smiled. Gently rushing over she gave her sister a giant hug. "Oh thank yo Nikon! I'm sure you'll love it" she said with excitement. She was finally going to show her sister about this and she was oh so very glad.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Her sister's giddy reaction almost made up for the way she sort of thought her pride might have curled up and died. Almost. Hunting for berries didn't really seem all that exciting. There wasn't much they did besides sit there after all. But...well. Limber did seem to be so happy about it...maybe it was worth it. Maybe.

She wasn't going to be telling anyone that she'd spent her day looking for berries. But it wasn't like she had to hide it. No one could question her skills after all. So what should they care if she hung out with her little sister in her spare time?

"Uh, yeah, okay," Nikon muttered awkwardly, extracting herself from the embrace. "So...berries. Uh... you're the one who's good at this. You lead on."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm
Limber must of been the happiness lion alive right now. Her sister the roughest out of the whole bunch was going to berry hunt with her. That would be a sight to see and it was about to happen. Oh she was so glad that her tail started to wag like a WD.

Getting pushed away from the hug after awhile set her straight and a blush felled over her face for being so excited. She smiled and cough to regain herself. "umm.. yes! Yes I do! Just follow me Nikon" she said with happy smile walking north from where they were.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yeah, okay..." Nikonkoni fought the urge to sigh. She didn't want to ruin the good mood her sister was in now...but she felt sort of stupid. This wasn't 'fun'. This was...this was just weird. But it made Limber happy, which was something she supposed.

It wasn't like she couldn't hunt by herself later if she wanted to.

Feeling somewhat bored already, she trailed after her sister as Limber led the way. Oh well, maybe she'd learn something interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 am
Looking around she sniff the air. She had to find a lot of bushes, to really impress her sister. This was going to be her first and last shot to show her sister, how wonder berry working was. Smiling she walked with a pep in he step.

There was berries to the east and she knew it. "Come on Nikon! They aren't that far. One good thing about berry hunting is that if you use your nose you can fine them very fast" she said smiling.

Walking up she saw the bushes in sigh. She was so excited. Nikon and her could be berries best buds! Oh triple "b" sounded so nice. They would have something in common and could grow closer.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:16 am

Use her nose..? If Limber could use her nose to find plants, she should be able to find prey with no trouble at all! Was her sister really better at things than everyone thought she was? Maybe she had talent and just didn't know it yet.

"Whatever you say..." Nikon muttered, looking around with renewed interest. If she could draw parallels between what they were doing and what she'd rather be doing...maybe Limber would be able to surprise everyone! Now wouldn't that be something worthwhile...

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff