Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:03 pm
~Welcome~

~Introduction~
Have you ever wondered, what a wonderful place it would be, if there was a place where all your dreams could come true? Well that place probably isn't real, but the place that is real, is Wonderland. Wonderland is a place where creatures you never knew existed roam, where animals talk and are equally intellegent to humans. It's a place where up can be down, left and right are words and not directions, and if you eat a peice of cake you grow to the size of a large house, depending on how much cake you eat, and if you drink a certain potion, you can shrink to the size of an ant if you drink enough.

~Plot~
The Bloody red queen is gone, only to be replaced by the white queen whom everybody thought would return peace to wonderland. Though things didn't go according to plan, as the white queen is just as vile, if not more so than the red queen was, and now has full power over wonderland. She controls both the cards and the pawns and will kill you if you even show a hint of disloyalty. Now that Alice is gone, it is up to the creatures of wonderland to free themselves from this queen, or forever be under her terrible rule, so which side will you take? the white queen, or the rebellion.

~Rules~
1) It is ok if you play as the mad hatter or other characters seen, or you can make up a character that completely replaces that character, it's up to you.
2) No Godmodding, everybody gets hurt, so don't dodge every single hit, you have to get hit at some point or the other.
3) The most important rule, have fun.
4) i will add more rules when i think of them.

~Profile Skeleton~
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Place: [/b] (rebel, with the queen, ect ect)
[b]Ability: [/b](Example: Can disappear in a whisp of smoke, control fire, ect ect, can only have one ability)
[b]Weapons: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Extra: [/b](pets, other things you wish to include?)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 pm
~Characters~

Username: Hellz Kirara
Character Name: Nova Okimiko
Sexuality: Straight
Place: Rebel
Ability: Can disappear and re-appear in whisps of smoke (basically teleporation)
Weapons: Daggers and throwing needles, never having the need to stay in one place at a time for a sword fight
Bio: She has lived in Wonderland her intire life, knowing it like the back of her hand she is never in one place too long, for her attention span is usually too short to do so.
Appearance:
User Image
Extra: N/A

Username: Hellz Kirara
Character Name: Rexxi Diabo
Place: wanderer (sides with neither the rebels or the white queen)
Ability: She can change the molecules around her, creating things or getting rid of them (explanation of power in extra)
Weapons: What ever she makes using her powers
Bio: She had appeared in wonderland from another world, she has no recolection of how she got there or why, though she remains there
Appearance: (the forms she takes most often)
Human form (in her human she keeps the eye color and scar from her wolf cub form)
User Image
Wolf cub form
User Image
Extra: Her powers make it so she doesn't eat food like everybody else, she generally eats sources of molecules such as dirt, trees, or any material she can get a hold of, including iron, diamonds, ect. She can change the form of her body as well because of her powers, her body being able to change to mist, water, or anything she wishs.

Username: Tachi Zotura
Character Name: Anna
Place: Queen's right hand
Ability: Moves at blinding speeds.
Weapons: Two Daggers
Bio: As Daughter of MR. Rabbit, Anna has always seen herself as a freak and outcast. Hate has grown in her so strongly, that she activly hunts down the queen's enamies, and even some of the queen's own subjects.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: Carries around a Bunny doll at all times.

Username: Tachi Zotura
Character Name: Dante
Sexuality: Striaght and a womanizer
Ability: Makes amazing hats.
Weapons: Has two Armblades
Bio: Dante is the son of the Mad Hatter. His mental state was inharited from his Father. So its safe to say that he is insane. But the only sane thing he has ever decided was to go against the White Queen. She is so boreing.
Appearance: User Image
Extra:

Username: Issac avvyien (for now)
Character Name: Raine
Ability: Controls the density of the air around her and uses it to shift time and end others lives as well as a form of defense.
Weapons: A large battle sword, hidden Assassin blades, a few thin daggers and throwing knives and glaves. (mostly a ranged adversary)
Bio: After her family was banished before her birth she has been fighting and training since she was 4 for her 18th birthday where she would attempt to recreate a life and take her place as the kings daughter like she was born of an affair. No one would believe her but news of her fathers death and a letter he had hidden made her smile and gave her new hope. Not one person but her mother knew and she would never tell until she was ready to reclaim the throne.
Appearance: Raine
Extra:
Is in trouble when it includes close ranged abilities but has her companion winged wolf always with her. He is capable of vanishing like the chesire and appearing as he is needed. Araian

Username: Crooked Doll
Character Name: The Crooked Doll (charcters can give me a name)
Sexuality: Asexual due to being a puppet
Place: In the rebel Alliance, possibe scout group?
Ability: Is a living doll,with weapons imbued in it, if you class that as a power
Weapons: Knifes, Kunai, Smoke Bombs, Shuriken, Needles, Claws with poison in as main weapon
Bio: When the red queen was killed, a old puppeteer and his gran son were overwhelmed with joy. They could now carry on with their job, puppeteering. One day whilst they were entertaining people, the white queens forces came, and attacked the area they were in as a sign of power. The granson used the puppet he had to fight off, but due to his age and the sheer amount of enemies, he was overwhelmed and died. His son, who had hidden saw this, and with a special technique, transmitted his soul into he doll. With no love shown, no sign of help, and just built for killing as he would be killed if he entertained, he became crooked.
Appearance:
User Image
Extra: The puppet is known to creep people out  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm
rp is open ;o~)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:29 pm
Through the forest, there was many screams. The white queen was attacking a local village in the forest, which was inhabited by larger than normal squirels. They were not a vioelent village, more of a peaceful, farming community. They had not prepared for an attack from the rebel queen, when they were nothing but a spec of importance in Wonderland. Why would she attack it? No one knew...

A local farmer, walking backwards into a wall, cowering in fear as one of the armored knights of the white queen was going to attack him and end his life. You could see the fear in his eyes, tears falling from them, his heart beating faster than ever before, seconds away from being killed. Just as the kngiht began to slash...

Clash. A small knife had hit the back of the knight, it was a pecuilar knife, it seemed to be coated in a purple liquid that seemed to be producing smoke. It was dissolving the armor. Another pair were launched at the knights legs, disabling him from escaping. Then as the hero started to come closer, a noise like cogs hitting against each other. A smoke bomb was dropped, and as the figure came closer, a sword had been stuck into the knight, he screamed in agony until he drew his last breath. Then as the smoke withdrew, it was revealed that the hero, was part of the famous rebellion, known for its strategies in battles, part of the rebellion group who were ent to save people...the crooked doll.

(I put rebellion group, so others can enter easier because then some can even know each other smile )  

Wet Suigetsu

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:28 pm
Nova walked up to the crooked doll "good job on that one" she commented as she set down the dead body of one of the white queens soldiers, it had its throat sliced out neatly. She whiped her bloodied knife on his shirt before standing up straight "is there any other soldiers around or did they all flee yet?" she asked as she looked around cautiously

Rexxi trotted through the forest in her wolf pup form, sniffing around for anything of any importance before she heard the sounds of people in pain, than saw something she never thought she would see before, a giant squirrel running away from something that wasn't her in fear, her ears perked as she got curious, if there was one giant squirrel, there was bound to be more. She began trotting toward what ever it was that the squirrel was running away from and quickly found herself near a village, though it seemed now that it was under attack earlier, everything was settled now. She leaped up and sat ontop of one of the buildings as she looked around to observe what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm
The crooked Doll turned its neck 180 degrees to face Nova, then a voice appeared yet the lips remained still. " That was the last of them, they were killed, I think this was just a threat to show how powerful she is...or there could be something special about this place." Its neck creeked back round to face the victim, its constant staring eyes meerily scanning the body, yet it sensed something was round, however it was in no means for any more fights, it had to restock on poison.  

Wet Suigetsu

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 am
Raine glanced around paying little attention to any around her as she scanned the horizon trying to figure out where the rest of her rebellion had gotten off to. The doll and Nova were a few houses away and hadn't noticed her yet but noone knew she had actually chose to fully join each battle yet either. Blood soaked the roof around her as two bodies hung off of it pinned by unseen blades the rest of their waste and remains dripping to the ground below.

Araian walked past the two and jumpped up onto a cart then made her way up onto the roof uncaring if others noticed her and lay down beside her master. Raine without fully noticing her reached down to pet her coating the wolves fur in blood. "Its time we move on." She whispered before she actually seemed to look at the two on the ground and waving her hand made the wind lightly cut Novas cheek to gain her attention.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:13 pm
Nova nodded to the crooked doll, she would have to come up with some kind of nickname for him later, though for now she had her attentioned pulled to the cut she recieved on her cheek, she looked around for a moment before spotting the leader of the rebels, Raine. She bowed slightly, and nudged the crooked doll as well to get his attention to the rebel leader.

Rexxi watched the group, looking at the dead bodies of what seemed to be the opposing team, she tilted her head though said nothing, turning her attention to what seemed to be the leader, seeing as the female was standing on a roof commanding attention, she appeared to have a wolf as her pet possibly. She yawned a bit, ears perked she remained seated to watch what would happen  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Raine looked down at them and glared at the mess before her as well as the rest of the village. "There isnt much more we can do here, It appears the alliance hasn't found out about this *Massacre* but we shouldnt remain here much longer." She got up stepping down off the roof as if it were not a 13 foot drop and landed with her sword in hand before looking towards the castle of the white queen. "I'll give you a choice, we can either head forward and send words to the others to meet us or go back to base and wait for Dante's squad to arrive." Her voice was full of buried hatred as she tried to guess how far they really were from the bordering gates.

Araian snarled bringing her attention back up to her pet as it snaked down the side of the building and landed beside her growling towards the forest a few houses away. "What is it?" she asked looking towards the trees then nodded to the beast and it was off. "Bring it to me."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Rexxi's ears perked up as she heard the command, listening to the sound of paws coming toward her, she stepped forward and leaped over the larger wolf, landing gracefully "No need to have me 'brought' anywhere, I shall come on my own free will." she said, having no need to fear any of them, she trotted up, not bothering to change to her human form.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:46 pm
She pulled out her blade and held it out towards the wolf and beckond Araian back to her side. "Then why did you hide before creature?" She asked thinking of ending its life unsure of what side it took. "Are you friend or foe and if friend what brings you here?"

Araian stepped up behind her growling and sat down to watch what happened and await a command.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm
She chuckled at the threats "I've no idea if i'm friend or foe yet, i've yet to get to know you yet, so silly you are" she chuckled again "Though I wasn't hiding, obviously, or you wouldn't have found me as easily, I was simply observing what was going on." she said as her tail swayed back and forth gently "I suppose I should introduce myself, My name is Rexxi, and who are all of you?" She asked as she sat down, totally relaxed.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Dante arrived with a backflip, landing right behind Rexxi with a wide grin. "Well hello! I could make a fine hat out of you! Such fine fur!" He chuckled and bowed to his leader. "Well now my dear, it looks like things went much better here then there!" He glanced at the others, his smile widening.

Anna cleaned her blades on one of the mudilated rebels shirts with a grimmice. The leader of this group managed to flee again, but not until he killed half her troop. She managed to return the favor however by killing his. One of her remaining white knights approched her, his head bowing low. She barely looked at him before turning to leave. "Clean up the mess, or you shall be joining them." The knight knew better than to question her as his men cleaned up the bloody battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Rexxi tilted her head to the side for a second before remembering that she wasn't in her human form. Her molecules began shifting and in a moment she stood up straight in her human form "please, you wont be making a fur coat out of me" she muttered as she dusted her arms off casually.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Araian paid no attention to the others at the moment as she counted how many had returned and frowned. Turning away from them all she jumpped back up onto the roof catching the edge with her hand to pull herself onto the shingles and walked towards the other side of the building vanishing as she hopped down the other side and stalked away to think. "He lost his entire team!" She groaned recapping that now they were left with herself, dante and the two others. "Dante if you can hear me follow, I need to talk to you and deal with something." She whispered hissing lightly under her breath as she sat down on a stump a villager probably used for cutting wood her expression clearly not amused.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff