Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
My friend got stuck in //Infection... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 am
She got to the point where you find Mia, right? And the two left. But she can't find them in Mac Anu but also hasn't gotten the e-mail from Mia that she probably should have. So, any hints? Cuz I don't remember the exact location. :T  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:25 pm
there in one of the side streets like a back ally thats just a dead end im not sure but heading away from the gate thing there in the top right of the map  

closedaccount6907

5,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:49 am
BloodDancer6907
there in one of the side streets like a back ally thats just a dead end im not sure but heading away from the gate thing there in the top right of the map

Thanks. I was pretty sure it was there, but she said she had checked all over the map (probably hadn't noticed it, as it's very inconspicuous)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm
no prob i remember how long it took mt to beat infection you get stuck or lost really easy in that game  

closedaccount6907

5,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:05 pm
I'm finally starting on Mutation again. I got stuck until I realized I was too low of a level for the areas I needed to go, so I grinded.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 am
Tay Lorien
I'm finally starting on Mutation again. I got stuck until I realized I was too low of a level for the areas I needed to go, so I grinded.

I hate doing that. Leveling takes me forever.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:52 pm
I like grinding. I think it's fun and it makes me feel like I kind of accomplished something. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:35 pm
For grinding I just bring only kite and have him run off and solo enemies like, 2x his level.

It's hard, and consumes alot of items, but I level up like 3x per enemy, lol.  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ulfric DeNalli

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 am
Grieverr
I like grinding. I think it's fun and it makes me feel like I kind of accomplished something. xD

I like grinding too. Especially with party members cause then I kinda feel like I'm actually playing [The World] and it's all just a necessary part of advancing quest lines. It's pretty fun. Plus I make up these random conversations and interactions in my head as I do it.

Incubus Shane
For grinding I just bring only kite and have him run off and solo enemies like, 2x his level.

I usually bring one person along with me. Just cause that's either the person that I'm bringing as one of my party members in the next story quest. Or because they're ridiculously low level and it annoys me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am
I really do dislike grinding, even when playing Pokemon (that's why I've never had a Level 100 non glitch pokemon). The thing is, I really am bad at video games. I really am. My strategy is button mashing enemies to death. Resurrects and potions are my friends. Even when playing online games, I die A LOT. That's why I fight nearby towns in PWI, and act selfishly in G.U. so that only I don't die (no joke, one time I finished a battle on my own because every time I revived my party they'd just die again and I was either low or out of resurrects, so I just let them stay dead. I did that in Infection once too).
But whenever it comes time to grind to level up, I just go, "Eh, don't feel like it." It's just so repetitive. I need areas with different monsters for variety, or to get weapons or SOMETHING out of it. My party selections and stuff are so limited in Infection right now, making that sort of thing not fun. I like advancing the plot over leveling, though I can sometimes stand one or two of those in G.U.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:21 pm
Well, I just finished Mutation, on to Outbreak.

I broke a lot of pots to get all the burning oil, bile, etc to get all the trade Books before I changed to vol 3. It also maxes out my restoratives, healing potions, and antidotes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Ulfric DeNalli
Grieverr

I like grinding too. Especially with party members cause then I kinda feel like I'm actually playing [The World] and it's all just a necessary part of advancing quest lines. It's pretty fun. Plus I make up these random conversations and interactions in my head as I do it.

Incubus Shane

I usually bring one person along with me. Just cause that's either the person that I'm bringing as one of my party members in the next story quest. Or because they're ridiculously low level and it annoys me.

i do that too but if im grinding for a wavemaster that i need later on i will just go to someplace where he can just heal me like crazy while i kill random monsters razz i got some good a** items like that  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm
Is there any secret to making Grinding enjoyable?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 pm
speed charm or ap do (time blades) make those stupid distances go faster.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:50 pm
%&*(%@(

I missed something in Mutation, now I need to go back, resave, and start Outbreak over. sad  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff