Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Higher Roads Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:35 pm
The second level of roads in the village, above the Lower roads and water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 am
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

This world, what is it, what lies beyond it...
Should I fight to see, or give up and die...
Is what lies beyond worth the trouble of living?

Dante... After his 32 hour nap... Had decided to head out for a bite to eat... and then a short walk... After grabbing his quick meal... He left for his walk... After a few minutes of walking he came to a tiny cliff over looking a tiny pond... He took a seat on the edge as he closed his eye's... asleep? maybe... Tho he didn't seem to be... But then again... With Dante you could never tell...

He opened his eye's as he looked down at his stomach before sighing... "still hungry..." He mumbled with that blank and dull look he always seemed to have on his face... 'but I already came all the way up here... I dont wanna turn back just get food again... god dammit...' He thought before lowering his head and shaking it... Clearly disappointed in him self... he sighed once more before falling back... Spreading his arms and letting his leg's dangle from the cliff... His stomach letting out the occasional growl...

I'd rather be feared then respected...
Because this way I dont have to worry...
About Being Betrayed or Befriended...
User Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:51 pm
Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante... After his 32 hour nap... Had decided to head out for a bite to eat... and then a short walk... After grabbing his quick meal... He left for his walk... After a few minutes of walking he came to a tiny cliff over looking a tiny pond... He took a seat on the edge as he closed his eye's... asleep? maybe... Tho he didn't seem to be... But then again... With Dante you could never tell...

He opened his eye's as he looked down at his stomach before sighing... "still hungry..." He mumbled with that blank and dull look he always seemed to have on his face... 'but I already came all the way up here... I dont wanna turn back just get food again... god dammit...' He thought before lowering his head and shaking it... Clearly disappointed in him self... he sighed once more before falling back... Spreading his arms and letting his leg's dangle from the cliff... His stomach letting out the occasional growl...

User Image

a earth clone of torque's presented himself to dante because torque was expecting company in the tower

" hello dante, we havnt had the chance to talk yet and considering you are one of my akatsuki i want to know a bit about you so i know where to put you, so why dont you tell me why you joined the akatsuki "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:13 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante continued to stare up at the sky, about 3 seconds after his leader popped in, he quickly snapped back into Reality as he looked up at him before leaning up. "why'd I join? well... I suppose the reason is simple... I had no where else to go... and I had power... so I was feared and rejected... from what I'd learned... the Akatsuki took in those with power and gave them purpose... dont get me wrong I'm not here to find purpose... simply to have a reason to keep going on at the moment... and from my understanding... you all plan to do something great... something that's going to be biblical... I want to be apart of that..." He said with a slight grin...

"as for where you can put me... if I can make a request... I'd like to request that I be placed under rule of obtaining the Kyuubi Jinchuriki... as for my reasoning... well... my family has a bit of an ancient tale with the 9 tailed Jinchuriki... I dont seek it because of that tho... I seek it because I hear it's the strongest... I simply want to prove my worth here... so far I've simply popped up... and done nothing... if I can eliminate the greatest threat to the plan... I figure it'll let me prove my worth I suppose in a general sense..." He said leaning down on his side.

"so what about you... why start the Akatsuki... why go through all this trouble..." He asked raising an eye brow at his leader... Dante was never one to believe something he was told until he him self saw it with his own eye's... why? various reasons linking to his past... tho none of this was important...

User Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am
Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante continued to stare up at the sky, about 3 seconds after his leader popped in, he quickly snapped back into Reality as he looked up at him before leaning up. "why'd I join? well... I suppose the reason is simple... I had no where else to go... and I had power... so I was feared and rejected... from what I'd learned... the Akatsuki took in those with power and gave them purpose... dont get me wrong I'm not here to find purpose... simply to have a reason to keep going on at the moment... and from my understanding... you all plan to do something great... something that's going to be biblical... I want to be apart of that..." He said with a slight grin...

"as for where you can put me... if I can make a request... I'd like to request that I be placed under rule of obtaining the Kyuubi Jinchuriki... as for my reasoning... well... my family has a bit of an ancient tale with the 9 tailed Jinchuriki... I dont seek it because of that tho... I seek it because I hear it's the strongest... I simply want to prove my worth here... so far I've simply popped up... and done nothing... if I can eliminate the greatest threat to the plan... I figure it'll let me prove my worth I suppose in a general sense..." He said leaning down on his side.

"so what about you... why start the Akatsuki... why go through all this trouble..." He asked raising an eye brow at his leader... Dante was never one to believe something he was told until he him self saw it with his own eye's... why? various reasons linking to his past... tho none of this was important...

User Image

torque smile

" dam you i wanted the hokage for myself but i guess there are bigger fish in the sea aye, as for proving your worth i have no doubt you can complete any task i set for you, and as i told the others i will protect you if you need it i will keep you alive if it comes to it i will die in the battle of my life to ensure the saftey of my akatsuki members they WILL BE the future of the whole world. my one and only rule is do not betray me or the conseqence is death by my own hand "

torque smiled a bit more

" your the very first person to ask me that, well i made it becasue as i grew up i was always obnoxious hard-headed aggressive and got pissed easly so i tended to hurt people alot cause they always made fun of me and they always told me i was going to be weak when i grew up wich that just pissed me off more so i went on to learn so of the worlds best and most destructive jutsu i could think of combining to make me a powerful ninja then i decided to take over akatsuki so that i could gain a team of other ninja that where hated and ridiculed that are powerful and together we will conqore this world and prove to everybody that made fun of use or hated us and ridiculed us that we are the strongest ninja in the world and they will respect us and they will fear us haha i guess i made akatsuki to punish all the people that look down on the oucast "

torque looked at dante

" but the real reson i made akatsuki.. to to avenge the death of the woman i loved she was a Jinchuriki and i saved her countless times "

torque showed dante the scars on his body and the huge one that went from his left uper chest by his shoulder down to his waist

" these where all for her but one day a group on ninja killed her when i was training with the raikage learning a new jutsu i came back to see her dead hung from a tree by the house we were staying in just so i would seethat she was dead... i swore to punish everybody for what they have done to the only person that ever made me happy that ever care for me... "

torque curled up his fists and stare at the sky

" .... i will kill them all for what they did.. "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 am
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante simply had that dull and bored look in his eye's like he always seemed to have... as Toque gave his reasoning for creating the Akatsuki... He could only shake his head. "forgive me if I say that's somewhat pathetic... you hate the world... because ninja took the woman you cared for... not the world... ninja... why not simply exact your revenge on those that took her life... and in truth... you lost the woman you loved... big deal... I lost everything..." That dull and lifeless look in his eye's remaining...

"but that's of no importance... I suppose those that manage to keep their emotions intact... even if it is just rage... wouldn't necessarily see things from my point of view... I suppose my point of view is rather un-realistic... and for that I apologize..." He mumbled as he closed his eye's. "I wont leave... I came here and made a decision to do so... nor will I betray you... I have no reason to do so and once I pick a side... I stick with it... whether it be good or bad... it's simply another reason to keep on living... nothing more..." He said with a sigh before leaning up.

"so tell me about the Kyuubi host..." He said, that dull and lifeless look not hindering... Dante never seemed to be interested in really anything... only napping... and even then he still didn't even look like he enjoyed sleeping... he always looked... miserable when sleeping... but that was another story completely... "just general specs... I dont need all the little details... dont want to ruin all the surprises now do I?" He said before giving one quiet laugh... probably the first time in god knew how long he'd even given a sad attempt at a laugh...

User Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 pm
Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante simply had that dull and bored look in his eye's like he always seemed to have... as Toque gave his reasoning for creating the Akatsuki... He could only shake his head. "forgive me if I say that's somewhat pathetic... you hate the world... because ninja took the woman you cared for... not the world... ninja... why not simply exact your revenge on those that took her life... and in truth... you lost the woman you loved... big deal... I lost everything..." That dull and lifeless look in his eye's remaining...

"but that's of no importance... I suppose those that manage to keep their emotions intact... even if it is just rage... wouldn't necessarily see things from my point of view... I suppose my point of view is rather un-realistic... and for that I apologize..." He mumbled as he closed his eye's. "I wont leave... I came here and made a decision to do so... nor will I betray you... I have no reason to do so and once I pick a side... I stick with it... whether it be good or bad... it's simply another reason to keep on living... nothing more..." He said with a sigh before leaning up.

"so tell me about the Kyuubi host..." He said, that dull and lifeless look not hindering... Dante never seemed to be interested in really anything... only napping... and even then he still didn't even look like he enjoyed sleeping... he always looked... miserable when sleeping... but that was another story completely... "just general specs... I dont need all the little details... dont want to ruin all the surprises now do I?" He said before giving one quiet laugh... probably the first time in god knew how long he'd even given a sad attempt at a laugh...

User Image

torque sat down by dante and kept looking towards the sky

" dante you lost everything but you see so did i because i never had anything no family no friends nobody to care for me, my beloved wwas all i had so when i lost her i lost everything i ever had... and i did not only create akatsuki to avenge her that is one of the main reasons yes.. but also i created to show all ninja what happens when all you do is make fun of somebody what happens when the only emotion they express is hatered to somebody thats all alone in the world with nothing, and for nothing just because there differnt, i am what is created and i am destruction. i made akatsuki because of the world they made me they built up my rage and built up my anger until i decided i was going to show them what they have done they hae made a monster that will consume the entire world in flames of hate. "

torque laughed like a insane person

" they will all die. but about the kyuubi host, i don't know much about him all i know is that he is the leaf hokage. "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:25 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante watched as his leader took a seat next to him, he listened intently at his explanations, and his other reason for creating the Akatsuki before raising an eye brow. "I see... well... sounds like you've created a dream out of hatred..." He mumbled before sighing then leaning up. "I will help you fulfill your dream my friend... but not because I believe it is right... but because I want to show you the price of a dream formed from hatred..." He mumbled before rubbing the back of his head and standing up slowly.

"so all I need to do is beat the leaf kage... but not kill him... then bring him back to the hide out? or is there somewhere closer I can bring him... because fighting an entire village... kage included... tends to take a lot out of a guy... ya know?" He said with a shrug clearly sounding somewhat sarcastic... "and am I going with a partner... or am I going alone... because from my understanding all Akatsuki are supposed to be assigned a partner... or was I wrong with this understanding" He asked looking down at his leader.

User Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 pm
Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante watched as his leader took a seat next to him, he listened intently at his explanations, and his other reason for creating the Akatsuki before raising an eye brow. "I see... well... sounds like you've created a dream out of hatred..." He mumbled before sighing then leaning up. "I will help you fulfill your dream my friend... but not because I believe it is right... but because I want to show you the price of a dream formed from hatred..." He mumbled before rubbing the back of his head and standing up slowly.

"so all I need to do is beat the leaf kage... but not kill him... then bring him back to the hide out? or is there somewhere closer I can bring him... because fighting an entire village... kage included... tends to take a lot out of a guy... ya know?" He said with a shrug clearly sounding somewhat sarcastic... "and am I going with a partner... or am I going alone... because from my understanding all Akatsuki are supposed to be assigned a partner... or was I wrong with this understanding" He asked looking down at his leader.

User Image

torque smiled and shook his head

" it's not a dream of hatered but i shall make a reality of destruction. you will have a partener right now i have kyo and hiari in the leaf to comfirm information we have gathered when they return and give me the info i'll send you in with a partener probably the uchiha kyo. "  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante nodded to his leader. "I see... well... be sure to tell Kyo not to interfere with my fight... if he wants a battle... then he can keep the leaf ninja out of our fight... as for the Jinchuriki... he's mine..." He said with an almost somewhat maniacal smile... almost...

He let out a long sigh before turning to start walking before waving with his back turned. "I've got a few things need doing... I'll head back to the hideout when I'm finished... if you need me before then... well... you could always summon another clone... later" He said before walking off down the trail and vanishing into the woods.

User Image  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 pm
Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

Dante nodded to his leader. "I see... well... be sure to tell Kyo not to interfere with my fight... if he wants a battle... then he can keep the leaf ninja out of our fight... as for the Jinchuriki... he's mine..." He said with an almost somewhat maniacal smile... almost...

He let out a long sigh before turning to start walking before waving with his back turned. "I've got a few things need doing... I'll head back to the hideout when I'm finished... if you need me before then... well... you could always summon another clone... later" He said before walking off down the trail and vanishing into the woods.

User Image

before dante was gone torque told him

" the reason kyo is going is to control the nine-tailed fox i have use for the demon fox only a uchiha with the sharingan can control the beast so you two do as you want with the nine-tails.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 pm
(Torque should check his desk or something. Zephel likes to compile info. He may have a Bingo Book in there somewhere. XD ) ((Here is an info pages from the bingo book http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Demon_Fox )  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 am
KisukeRULZ
(Torque should check his desk or something. Zephel likes to compile info. He may have a Bingo Book in there somewhere. XD ) ((Here is an info pages from the bingo book http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nine-Tailed_Demon_Fox )

( that kept me up like an hour stufying on the ten tails the moon plan of mandara and the sage of six paths and his two sons lol )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:08 pm
(XD Zephel is great at info gathering then. blaugh )  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm
KisukeRULZ
(XD Zephel is great at info gathering then. blaugh )

(( did you knw gaara stats equal 29 and narutos equal 26 but naruto better so im confused on how the point system works and whats its useful for if its not accurate on who is better and stronger than who lol man wiki is a total spoiler lol but o well i hate how much power they gave oruchimarus assistant he is a fagit lol))  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff