Submit

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am
Linda Vista was a community hospital in Boyle Heights in 1937. It is probably one of the creepiest places on earth. It was a hospital for the Santa Fe Railroad employees up until 1990 because the death rate was too high for the city. Since then it was used as a homeless shelter until recently. It is not open to the public.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am
babysarous
Linda Vista was a community hospital in Boyle Heights in 1937. It is probably one of the creepiest places on earth. It was a hospital for the Santa Fe Railroad employees up until 1990 because the death rate was too high for the city. Since then it was used as a homeless shelter until recently. It is not open to the public.
I dont know, there is an old POW camp thats pretty scary  

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:37 pm
did you even look at it though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:46 pm
babysarous
lol yes  

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:16 pm
Talon_Tantalize
babysarous
lol yes

i bet you cant spend the night there lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QfyH1shAD0
linda vista in the travel channel  

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm
another creepy/ paranormal place: Execution Rocks lighthouse Long Island NY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMH2ymPUS4s&feature=related  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 am
I know a creepy place! Chernobyl lol  

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm
can anyone else think of any creepy places?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 am
Y'all may not believe me, but theres this old office building down in Clearwater my brother some friends and I always used to ride down to. Now this place is huge, like a three story building with the with of a hospital. There are a bunch of satileites everywhere, all large. Now to the creepy stuff, we've checked the place back and forth thousands of times, but theres no way in. Unless you break the windows, but on almost all the windows theres hand prints, in some places the hand prints looked like dried blood. Now that may be fake but the office chair that always moves around is. You look inside and its just going in circles, you turn around to say its nothing scary to your friends and its right up at the window, looking straight towards you.

Sorry for any mis-spellage.  

sk88goat
Crew

Shirtless Smoker

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am
Dead Radio
Y'all may not believe me, but theres this old office building down in Clearwater my brother some friends and I always used to ride down to. Now this place is huge, like a three story building with the with of a hospital. There are a bunch of satileites everywhere, all large. Now to the creepy stuff, we've checked the place back and forth thousands of times, but theres no way in. Unless you break the windows, but on almost all the windows theres hand prints, in some places the hand prints looked like dried blood. Now that may be fake but the office chair that always moves around is. You look inside and its just going in circles, you turn around to say its nothing scary to your friends and its right up at the window, looking straight towards you.

Sorry for any mis-spellage.

that is pretty freaky i'll have to find that place and check it out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 am
Talon_Tantalize
I know a creepy place! Chernobyl lol

lol i shouldve known you would say that lol razz  

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

XxHushXHushxX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:46 pm
wahmbulance Come on, we need some people to keep posting in these threads to keep them alive, as well as this guild. Seeing as I may be pulled away from wahmbulance
wahmbulance the internet for a while and seeing that the captain is away as well; until he gets back,
YOU CREW MEMBERS need to start posting wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 am
Savannah Georgia has a bunch of freaky stuff.
I was on a ghost trolly tour there. First we rode around and they showed us the outside of haunted places then told us stories before going into the scariest house in Savannah. The most famous gravesite there is the one of little Gracie Watson. Little Gracie Watson was the daughter of a wealthy man. One day, little Gracie was playing out on the street. When she wasn't paying attention, a carriage ran over her. She didn't die instantly, however, she did break both of her legs. When she was in the hospital on bed rest, she came down with pneumonia and died at the age of 6. Being the only child, her parents were devastated and had a statue of her made in her memory.
Photo of statue:
User Image  

Fiddle Biscuits

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 pm
SexuaI Thoughts
Savannah Georgia has a bunch of freaky stuff.
I was on a ghost trolly tour there. First we rode around and they showed us the outside of haunted places then told us stories before going into the scariest house in Savannah. The most famous gravesite there is the one of little Gracie Watson. Little Gracie Watson was the daughter of a wealthy man. One day, little Gracie was playing out on the street. When she wasn't paying attention, a carriage ran over her. She didn't die instantly, however, she did break both of her legs. When she was in the hospital on bed rest, she came down with pneumonia and died at the age of 6. Being the only child, her parents were devastated and had a statue of her made in her memory.
Photo of statue:
User Image
wow that is pretty intense :O  
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out