Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
puppeteers Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm
i just came up with this, so here goes ^^

setting: 22nd century japan, the last habitable place on earth,all the rest of the earth is too heavily irradiated from world war 3, however, even now, the war still continues, but is no longer fought with massive armies of soldiers, instead, its fought through small teams of dedicated soldiers who pilot massive combat mech's called puppets, the two major powers in the war now are the JRA (japanese regular army) and the ATF (allied task force)

so heres the template:
name:
puppets name:
puppets weapons: (you can make up weapons, but you have to tell what they are)
faction: (JRA, or the ATF, or mercenary)
bio:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm
name: Jonathon Lacroth
puppets name: Disease
puppets weapons: a large fully automatic assault rifle, as well as a large great sword that can be used for close combat, the puppets most deadly weapon is a large canister which fills with highly toxic gasses and can melt through most metal and kill most enemies within seconds
faction: ATF
bio: joining the ATF at the age of 19, about 7 years ago, however, his will to fight had been fierce from day one, and now its a endless struggle to find enemies he can kill, his will to fight became a seething hatred after the destruction of his home when the "blinding" as its called occured, the blinding was the dropping of 137 nuclear warheads from orbit, leaving nearly 95 percent of the world so heavily irradiated, it was assumed the it was japan who did it, as japan was the only place not hit by any of the nukes  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 pm
(Ooooh,this looks interesting =w= )
Name:Rex Ikaru
Puppets Name:Stealth
Puppets Weapons:Silenced dual machine guns and giant shuriken(giving it same weapons as my avatar's)
Faction:Mercenary
Bio:Rex lived a good life in the past until the war happened,his family went to war,even his sisters went to war,so time past,and Rex thought about his family,having a feeling that they needed his help,so with no hesitation,he becomes a Mercenary,not knowing who's team his family joined  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 am
(thanks for joining, and nice dream avi, what helmet is that?)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Perfect Aim Amy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am
(U-Um,i-i'll join you...and can I have two puppeteers)
Name:Mina and Rina (last name unknown)
Puppets name:Gunblade and Snipe
Puppets weapons:[Gunblade]-Dual pistols with blades attached to it which is used for range and melee [Snipe]-Sniper rifle that can shoot from long distances
Faction:Mercenaries
Bio:Mina and her twin sister,Rina were puppet controllers ever since they were 10,it's been 5 years and they're now 15,they are now mercenaries,sometimes helping the JRA,sometimes helping the ATF but only for supplies  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 am
RCT-1107 sev
(thanks for joining, and nice dream avi, what helmet is that?)

[I dunno...but i think it's combinated items]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 am
(this sounds fun!)
name: Talon Lacrimose
puppets name: Fang
puppets weapons:a large hunting rifle, wrist blades, spines that can come shoot from its back
faction:
Bio:Talon always wanted to fight in the war, but he was afraid of war. But when his entire family was killed by the JRA he couldn't sit on the sidelines anymore, filled with rage and hatred of the JRA his puppets fight with a brutality similar to barbarians  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 am
oops forgot the faction sweatdrop ATF  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 am
(i wont join but this should be an anime, tho japan may not like the idea....)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 am
(well, it's based off just random things i find on youtube, and thank you all for joining, we shall start now ^^)

the massive puppet disease lurched through the now abandoned streets of tokyo, searching for it's next victim, as the remnants of the JRA garrison for the city attempted to flee, being easily cut down-.........die, you bugs  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 am
Fang lumbered through the streets, looking for any more JRA puppets he quickly saw one and charged, grabbing the puppet by the head and crushing quickly following by launching spines into it's torso  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 am
-disease caught sight of fang- a friendly? -the puppets deep voice boomed inside the c**k pit-
severus: seems like it  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 am
name:Katsu
puppets name:Apathy
puppets weapons biggrin ual hidden blades in the wrists, and when unsheated ar longer than the hands built for both slashing and piercing.
faction: Mercenary
bio: Didnt really care much about the war until his home land was assaulted. using a puppet stolen from an ATF soldier he remodified for high speed, close quarters combat he drove the soldiers away with steady ambushes, but decided to leave and pursue battle. becuase of the speed the puppet has little armor but is durable enough to withstand the speed of its combat. Although unafraid to enter battle Katsu prefers to steer clear of it and use more peaceful methods.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am
Fang turned around after destroying the puppet and saw another one he scanned disease for the ATF crest and Talon gave Fang commands to stand down  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 am
*Apathy stood an watched the two puppets stare each other down* i hope this ends soon. hopefully friendlies but hopefully it wont be a tough fight if not.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff