Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Opening song Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

barrel01

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:52 pm
Since the bridge builder assasination episodes on Toonami the theme song has become really catchy. Does anyone know which ending it is or what the name of it is?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:01 pm
Ehh... No... I am glad that I can talk to someone about dubbed, since almost everyone watches the japanese...  

Calvinman

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:40 pm
I like the opening and the ending. But naruto has too much screen time in the ending. I like any naruto ending or opening where it shows the ninjas squads  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:02 pm
yea i like the dubbed version but i have to say the un-dubbed version is way better......although i haven't seen as many episodes of it as everyone else which puts me in the minority....like always sweatdrop and i agree with lord someguy i like watching all the different squads especially since my favorite character isn't in the seventh squad (just so you know it's kiba, although they haven't gone that far in the dubbed version for people who watch it to know who he is yet)  

Historical

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:03 pm
Calvinman
Ehh... No... I am glad that I can talk to someone about dubbed, since almost everyone watches the japanese...
mostly cuz it's better, although i wish i knew japanese so i didn't have to read those troublesome sub-titles sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:55 am
Junzaki
Calvinman
mostly cuz it's better, although i wish i knew japanese so i didn't have to read those troublesome sub-titles sweatdrop
bow down to the great subtitles  

KARA_NICOLE

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:27 am
KARA_NICOLE
Junzaki
Calvinman
bow down to the great subtitles
......ok sweatdrop *bows*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:55 pm
bah

why are the Demon Brothers in the intro
it just doesn't seem right, Zabuza or Haku needs to be there instead of those people, no offence, I do like all four of them  

KARA_NICOLE

Yukikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:56 pm
It seems that the English version has a mix of so many naruto openings. Like combining all of the seasons openings into 1  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:42 pm
i like the japanese opening song. lot's better mrgreen  

haruna_sakura9988

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:55 pm
haruna_sakura9988
i like the japanese opening song. lot's better mrgreen
of course......WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS.....*doensn't know what comes after that* lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:37 am
Yukikyo
It seems that the English version has a mix of so many naruto openings. Like combining all of the seasons openings into 1

yeah i noticed that too which sucks cuz its a really big spoiler of characters to come for the ppl that only watch dubs  

BrAtZ9843373666

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:23 am
but that's only if they pay attention to the opening credits xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:48 am
Why not just go with the orginal Japanese openings? They don't reveal as much, and would have saved them time  

Yukikyo

~Teh Surgeon~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:17 am
it has no name.
IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO NOT CATCHY THAT IS 1 OF DA REASONS I WATCH IT IN JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA SHOOT DA TV WHEN IT COMES ON
THEY TREAT DA BRIDGEBUILDER AS A MAIN CHARETER IN IT!!!!!!!!  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games