Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kabuto RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm
This is a Kabuto RP and yes you can use your OC kabuto riders in this one. The riders avalible now are Kabuto, TheBee, Drake and Gatack. Apply for your rider b4 it's too late.

Story: Z.E.C.T has been destroyed under Goverment orders, despite the Importance of Z.E.C.T they destroyed it anyway, the Zecers have disappeared and the items used to transform into the riders have also disappeared. Now 10 years later the city has barely changed but the Worms are still here, The Goverment used Z.E.C.T's technology to fight the worms but they had little sucess. Kabuto was been seen fighting worms once again until one molted, Kabuto couldn't defeat it. Then Thebee appeared and destroyed it, The two riders just stared at eachother. But the question is, Where did Kabuto and TheBee find the items and the Zecters? Will the riders work together or destroy eachother?

note: TheBee is a year older then kabuto. drake and gatack appear in episode 1, sasword in episode 2, sasword and the hoppers in episode 4, the mantis rider in episode 7, WasWasp in episode 3 and the dark riders in episode 10.

Taken Riders:
Kabuto: Max Drans played by Kamenrider123
Nocturnus: Gackt Camui played by Xemnas-Phandom
Saber Mantis: Adreian Pythons
Scythe Mantis: Emma Pythons
Fury Mants: Damien Pythons

Avalible riders:
TheBee
Drake
Gatack
Sasword
Punch Hopper
Kick Hopper
Dark Kabuto
Dark Gatack
Dark Mantis
WasWasp (TheBee V2, when WasWasp cast offs the zecter says Change Hornet instead of change wasp)

Character sheet:
Name
Other: theme sings, ect

Rules:
No god modding
Have fun
No Insta Kill
Have fun
No Killing other players characters
Have fun
Keep Arguments out of the rp unless it's an argument in the rp for the rp.
have fun
Submit a Character b4 playing
did I mention have fun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Don't get what you trying to say about the story. It is not very detail which is the same occurrence with your last RP. I also don't get what your trying to do the episodes. Who would control the rider which you created?

Shouldn't you focus on the current RP now?  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm
I was in a rush with the story and the current one has failed, I figured if I focus on just on world of riders things won't get so messed up, I easily got confused with the last RP.

I'll explain the Mantis riders and WasWasp soon.

I just gotta make my character first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 pm
Name: Maximus 'Max' Drans
Rider: Kabuto
Other: Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjOgi_JiHa8  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm
Kamenrider123
I was in a rush with the story and the current one has failed, I figured if I focus on just on world of riders things won't get so messed up, I easily got confused with the last RP.

I'll explain the Mantis riders and WasWasp soon.

I just gotta make my character first.

Another proof that your a horrible leader. Giving up with your last idea. Not planing out the pro and cons. Horrible leader is a horrible leader that is not organize, does not have a passion to push his ideas, and give up easily.

It was your fault making the RP confusing and giving everyone else unclear rules. Ultimately any problem is blamed on to the leader that created the RP than pointing fingers to people.

What you think you can do better with a new RP?

My solution is finish what you started.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 pm
listen, I tried, I gave up because...well...it wasn't my idea...
another sited did a multi rider system rp, i asked the createor if i could use the idea, he said yes. I posted it here and then i messed up ok? no either apply or just shut up and readthe story as it progresses.  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 pm
Kamenrider123
listen, I tried, I gave up because...well...it wasn't my idea...
another sited did a multi rider system rp, i asked the createor if i could use the idea, he said yes. I posted it here and then i messed up ok? no either apply or just shut up and readthe story as it progresses.

It doesn't matter, it still applies. The leader got to pull through with the idea. You are still responsible with the thread you made and it doesn't matter if it someone else idea. The leader is responsible with the thread and managing the RP in which you fail at according to your post above. Your not taking the blame to yourself.

Besides, there is no story anyways. You still didn't answer my questions from my first post. Don't say that you were in a rush. The leader (you) needs to manage the thread including giving clear instructions and telling about the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 pm
Answer 1: The people who apply for the mantis riders will get all the info they need. WasWasp is TheBee but stronger and darker yellow.
Answer 2: No I'm not focusing on it any more, I told everyone not to hav acess to every single last form the rider has. I'm trying to make an RP that doesn't have anyone just changeing into their ultimate forms when they've only been a rider for like 10 seconds.

Happy now?  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:40 pm
Kamenrider123

Answer 2: No I'm not focusing on it any more, I told everyone not to hav acess to every single last form the rider has. I'm trying to make an RP that doesn't have anyone just changeing into their ultimate forms when they've only been a rider for like 10 seconds.

Happy now?

Only 1 person change to their ultimate form. The rest was our original characters. VEGA FORM is a form change not a ultimate form.

You didn't explain about the story and the world we are going to RP in. What is the story? give details  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 am
Ok, this is Kabuto World, the multi rider system didn't have a world thanks to decade every single god damn rider rp has to be on a world!
Multi Rider: NO WORLD IT'S JUST EARTH! I SAID THAT WHEN YOU ASKED ME!

Now please just quit asking me questions about the other RP and Delete all your previous posts on ths thread, this conversation is over.  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 am
No

Again details are key for the update of the first post.

It is the Kabuto world but 10 years later. Is the world a wasteland? A huge futuristic city? Apocalypse of the worms?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 am
fine I'll edit it but it's 10 years after Kabuto meaning not many worms afterwards, they would've had to regroup and multiply.

EDIT: Ok it's done now let's do some cleaning, we need to erase this argument and gthrow it into the fire!  

Kamenrider123

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 am
Character sheet: Original character
Name: Gackt Camui
Rider: Kamen rider nocturnus (Change moth)
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4GQyxO9cE (I really wanted to use a Gackt song but this song work)

As always I always come up with an interesting rider and I'm putting a little twist on the Kabuto rider systems. This character is for fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am
Interesting...very interesting...
looks like i'm gonna have to pull out the scented candles (Moth drawn to a flame)  

Kamenrider123

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 am
Name Adrien Pythons
Rider: Saber Mantis
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KhO27_2iE&playnext_from=TL&videos=NPxOsEl78K4

Name Damien Pythons
Rider: Fury Mantis
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwnBGq3RQ6k

Name: Emma Pythons
Rider: Scythe Mantis
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjUkMOEVss&feature=related  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers