Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
FUNIMATION DUB PREVIEW. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 pm
they were doing fine until swiss-san came on the screen. Same with china.... and ahhh, i wanted to die...
but at least russia sounded sexy. Iggy too.... I could barely hear france.
I mean, the aren't horrible, but they couldve done SUCH a better job
SEE FOR YOURSELF.
(click the second vid.)

http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/7979899.html?view=145388411  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm
I didn't think they were awful...you could barely hear anybody. sweatdrop  

imacashew

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:26 am
...Uh, yeah. I have probably no right to criticise this, but meh~

I have problems telling their voices apart, to be honest.
It's like there are only 2-3 People talking with different accents. But maybe it's just me not being used to english dubs. ninja
I'll wait for something with better quality.

And yeah, unfitting voices are one of my dub pet peeves (in every language) so.... I'm happy I don't have to like it °3°

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm
WAUGHHH!!!!!!!! WHATTTTT?!?!?!??! NOOO!!!!!! Switzerland's voice TT>TT (and china....woah....talk about stereotypical accent -_-") THEY SKIPPED THE PASTA? D8 -extreme discomfort-  

Lukasveic

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 pm
D: Awwww! I wanted to hear italy's voice!

Actually, this doesn't sound that bad (well, at least for the stuff that I can hear and make out)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 pm
Am I the only one who thinks that this is NOT the real one? I mean really! At the end you could hear a crowd laughing and the quality sucked. If it was real then the quality would have been MUCH better and the country's names would have also been subbed.  

Destructive Hampster

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xXPrinzessin Kirara-kunXx

Beloved Businesswoman

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 pm
Host Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Am I the only one who thinks that this is NOT the real one? I mean really! At the end you could hear a crowd laughing and the quality sucked. If it was real then the quality would have been MUCH better and the country's names would have also been subbed.

i quality sucked because it was at a convention that funimation was holding (it was only a sneek peek) XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:22 pm
At first thought it wasn't real, but then I watched it a few times a realized it probably wasn't....
it's really not terrible. Im very mad about the whole vic being swiss-san thing, and china's sterotypical voice, but I'm sure I'll get used to them, besides, I am totally buying the dvd when it comes out...

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ambrose Leto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 am
currychicken123
At first thought it wasn't real, but then I watched it a few times a realized it probably wasn't....
it's really not terrible. Im very mad about the whole vic being swiss-san thing, and china's sterotypical voice, but I'm sure I'll get used to them, besides, I am totally buying the dvd when it comes out...

I heard Greece would be Vic and Swiaay would be *thinks* Darn, something like 'John B." or so. And they CHANGED THE SCRIPT!! I am not pleased with Switzerland's script! Not one bit! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 pm
I think I'll watch the first episode when it comes out. I don't know if I'll be able to stomach more than that. Really, I generally hate English dubs because there are very few good English voice actors, and the casting and scripting usually sucks. I think I can cite Ouran High School Host Club as one with bad casting and bad actors. >.<  

NosferatuGirl

14,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Ambrose Leto
currychicken123

I heard Greece would be Vic and Swiaay would be *thinks* Darn, something like 'John B." or so. And they CHANGED THE SCRIPT!! I am not pleased with Switzerland's script! Not one bit! >.<

NO!!!! Vic cant be greece?! U no wut, he shouldnt be anyone! and swissy's script does suck! ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 pm
Vic is going to be Greece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBN9lZPl25k  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:57 pm
Mizzy Jagger

oh, and Russia is going to be Jerry Jewell.

XP my friend is sooo angry about that but, I personally have no problem with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 pm
I actually feel this dub will be one of the better ones. They're actually making an attempt here.  

imacashew

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:10 pm
Here is a sample of Ivan and Francis. I dunno if you saw the link off or not.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff