Submit

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 am
Enter first years to be sorted into your houses by the Sorting Hat. Here you will eat all your meals and this is also where any school assemblies will be held.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm
"Who knows," Alexis said getting into the boat that would take them across the lake to Hogwarts. "But he was probably just joking."  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm
((I meant great hall sorry))

Jack sat quietly in their carriage as his friends around him laughed and joked mostly about him. His hair was baby pink now and fading.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm
Allie smiled and said that she hoped so as the boat shoved of from the shore on it's own. A lantern at the front of the boat lit up their faces. Allie's was awestruck.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 am
Soon Alexis could see the castle. It was more magnificent then she had ever imagined. She couldn't wait to see the rest of the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Jack tried tucking a few pink strands into his cap. As he walked into the Great Hall he tried to act as if all was normal and greeted his old friends cheerfully. Everything was going fine until they sat down at the table and his friend Matthew tugged Jack's hat from his head and displayed his pink hair for the entire hall to see. Jack snatched his hat back snarling at Matthew. "I told you! We got em good!... No hard feelings eh,
Jacky boy?"
Matthew chortled. Jack shoved him with his elbow playfully. "Just know Matt I know where you sleep!" Jack snapped and Matthew recoiled jokingly.

The boats pulled into a small chamber of the Entrance Hall and a teacher was there to meet them. She took role and started arranging them in alphabetical order. Allie was in the middle of the line between two boys she didn't know. The teacher, Professor McGonagal, explained to them how the sorting would work. "When I call your name you will approach the front and be seated on the stool. I will place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." Allie looked behind and in front of her for her friends when the teacher was done. She was starting to feel very nervous and she needed a familiar face.  

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:04 pm
Alexis was nervous and excited as she waited for the sorting to begin. She was near the front and would be the first of her friends to be sorted. She hoped that they would all be in the same house together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:27 am
Kai got out of line and walked up to Allie since she was the closest. "I couldn't stand it back there. So are you just as nervous as me?" Kai asked.  

Horsessw

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am
Lacey and Marshall bade farewell to most of their group as they dispersed to join their proper tables. As they joined the Slytherin table, many people smiled at Lacey and offered her a seat. She chose a seat near the center of the table, where she had the best view of the high table for sorting. Looking down the line, she tried to pick out which first years would join the Slytherin House. It wasn't hard... purebloods always seemed to hold themselves with a little more pride. Of course, being pureblood didn't guarantee you a place in the House. Personality did.

Luke walked in to the Great Hall, as impressed as ever by the beautiful ceiling. Smiling to himself, he made his way over to the Gryffindor table and seated himself next to some of his friends who all seemed pleased that he had made Captain.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm
Cat laughed, "Lovely hair Jack!" She saw Lacey and Marshall walk in and rolled her eyes. "Hey Luke! I heard you made Captin, congrats! Cat said sitting down near him. "Ugh! Can't believe they let the bloody dog back in." Cat said nodding to Lacey.  

Horsessw

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 pm
"... don't be mean, Cat," Luke said, glancing at Lacey who seemed to be observing the line of first years, "I'm sure there's a reason she's like that. It's no reason to sink to her level." At that moment, his stomach growled. He laughed. "Man! They always take forever sorting. I'm starving!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 pm
"Your right, sorry." She said. "Really they should get this show started before we all starve." Cat joked.  

Horsessw

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm
"That's the point though!" he said in a sarcastic tone, "Slow death by starvation!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 am
((sorry I got home last night FINALLY and posted but my computer died and messed it up.))

Allie smiled at Kai and gulped nervously, "Yeah I am, I just hope we'll still be friends no matter what houses we're in." Before Kai had time to answer though Professor McGonagall shooed her along back to her place. Then the huge doors opened into the Great Hall and the first years filed in. Allie shivered as she felt the entire Hall turn it's eyes towards them.

Jack adjusted in his seat as more jokes about his hair issued around the table. He smirked at Cat, "Yeah? Thanks I was thinking about doing it green next time." He glanced at Lacey as they discussed her attitude. He didn't like her much either, as a first year she had tried to recruit him into her little group, but he had declined rather rudely. He sometimes thought he felt her witing eyes on him even now. His stomach growled and he smiled as his stomach seemed to agree with everyone elses comments. He played dead for a second to get a few laughs, and then the whole hall became silent it was time. He looked at the first years and realized how sick some of them looked, and breifly he recalled his own sorting. Professor McGonagall brought forth the stool and placed the sorting hat on it. The whole room sat in anticipation, and finally a stitch in the hat opened wide and the hat began to sing.

" A thousand years or more ago,
When I was newly sewn,
There lived four wizards of renown,
Whose names are still well known:
Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor,
Fair Ravenclaw, from glen,
Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad,
Shrewd Slytherin, from fen.
They shared a wish, a hope, a dream,
They hatched a daring plan
To educate young sorcerers
Thus Hogwarts School began.
Now each of these four founders
Formed their own house, for each
Did value different virtues
In the ones they had to teach.
By Gryffindor, the bravest were
Prized far beyond the rest;
For Ravenclaw, the cleverest
Would always be the best;
For Hufflepuff, hard workers were
Most worthy of admission;
And power-hungry Slytherin
Loved those of great ambition.
While still alive they did divide
Their favourites from the throng,
Yet how to pick the worthy ones
When they were dead and gone?
'Twas Gryffindor who found the way,
He whipped me off his head
The founders put some brains in me
So I could choose instead!
Now slip me snug about your ears,
I've never yet been wrong,
I'll have a look inside your mind
And tell where you belong!"

The Hall erupted into applause and then quieted down for the sorting to began. Jack saw that the talking hat had disturbed many of the first years who hadn't been prepared for it and they seemed in awe. Professor McGonagall pulled out a scroll and read the first name, "Aaron, Arthur!" A small boy whose robes seemed too big for him stumbled up onto the stage. After being placed on his head for a moment, the Hat yelled "RAVENCLAW!!" and the Ravenclaw table burst into cheers. The sorting had begun.

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

bluemoon411
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 am
So Dad wasn't joking, Alexis thought. Her father had told her all about the sorting hat but she hadn't completely believed him. She looked at the front of the line. There were still a couple of kids in front of her who needed to be sorted. Most looked nervous. Others looked excited. Alexis was both nervous and excited. She knew what house she wanted but she wouldn't mind the others as long as Kai and Allie were in the same one.  
Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff