Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Oz and co. go off to the city Trinity. A very strong chain is roaming in this city and is wreaking havoc there. Alice believes that the chain has some of her memories and so Oz and her and the others go and try to find this chain. But it doesn't go all to plan. The Will of the Abyss is crying again, because she's lonely again. And a new generation begins.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 pm
Information:

Chains (チェイン, Chein?)

Beings from the Abyss that were at one point human, transformed by the Will of the Abyss. They must sign a contract with a human contractor in order to leave the Abyss. Chains involved in illegal contracts must repeatedly consume humans in order to gain power....

Contract (契約, Keiyaku?)

An agreement between a chain and a contractor. The chain is bound within the contractor and can be called out at will. In return, the contractor provides passage for the chain out of the Abyss. Legal contracts, that were made possible by Pandora, granted the ability never to age to the Contractor. In illegal contracts, a clock-like seal appears somewhere on the Contractor's body, over their heart. Each time the chain's powers are drawn, the hand in the seal moves like on a clock. Once the hand makes one full rotation, both the contractor and the chain are dragged into the deepest level of the Abyss.

Contractor (契約者, Keiyakusha?)

A human who makes a contract with a chain. There are certain procedures to making a contract, but impromptu contracts can also be made, although they are illegal.

Abyss (アヴィス, Abisu?)

The world that chains come from. It exists in a different dimension as the world, and as thus, time doesn't truly exist in the Abyss. A person can find themselves in any random time period upon exiting the Abyss. According to Break, the Abyss can appear as a prison or a broken toy box, depending on the person.

Intention of the Abyss (アヴィスの意志, Abisu no Ishi?)

The existence that governs the Abyss. Usually appears in the form of a bloodied rabbit doll with big round eyes. The real form of the Intention of the Abyss is Alice with white hair, dressed similarly in white. Apparently the Intention of the Abyss wants Oz and Alice to go back in the Abyss, and is somehow connected to Alice. The Intention of Abyss was born in the Abyss at the same time that Alice was born in the human world. The Will of Abyss hates Alice and want to destroy her. It is revealed her real name is also Alice.

Four Great Dukedom (四大公爵家, Yondai Koushaku Ke?)

It currently consists of the Vessalius, Rainsworth, Nightray and Barma family. These four Dukedoms have been in existence before the Tragedy of Sablier. They founded the Pandora and each hold chains and a door to the Abyss. Of these four houses, the Vessalius and Nightray houses are thought of as exact opposites, like light and dark: the Vessalius house works publicly, while the Nightray house is responsible for doing the backstage work.
Before the Tragedy of Sablier occurred, the Vessalius family was only a third class noble family, and thus, not part of the four dukedoms. Instead, the fourth Dukedom was the Baskerville house - with Glen as the head. When Jack killed Glen for starting the Tragedy of Sablier, the Vessalius family were seen as heroes. And thus, the Vessalius substitute the Baskervilles, as the fourth dukedom. Therefore, the Baskervilles holds the fifth door to the abyss.

Pandora (パンドラ, Pandora?)

An organization founded by the four dukedoms. It specializes in research regarding the Abyss.

Tragedy of Sablier (サブリエの悲劇, Saburie no Higeki?)

The city of Sablier was once the capital city of the world. However, 100 years ago, for unknown reasons, Glen Baskerville used a ritual to send the entire city, with its citizens, into the Abyss. Glen was then supposedly killed by the four duke houses.

Doors

Doors are gates to the Abyss that the four dukedoms control. Each dukedom has control over one, with Baskerville holding the last, fifth Door. It is revealed in Chapter 41 that all along, the door of the Baskerville's was hidden in Sablier, which is under Pandora's control. Yet, Pandora has never thought to look within to find it.

Blood Sealing Mirrors

An item used to make a legal contract. Instead of the contractor drinking the blood of the chain, the blood gets absorbed into the mirror where a seal is formed, keeping the seal off of the person. If the mirror is broken, you can lose the contract to the chain. It also has a limit on the power you can use.

Littlestar411
Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora_Hearts

Canon Characters:
*Oz Vessalius
*Alice (B-Rabbit)
*Gilbert (Gil) Nightray
*Cheshire Cat
*Xerxes Break (Break)
*Sharon Rainsworth
*Ada Vessalius
*Vincent Nightray
*Echo/Noise/Zwei
*Eliot Nightray
*Reo Nightray
*Lottie
*Fang
*Doug............ neutral

wahmbulance Profiles! wahmbulance

((PM me the profiles!!! -or Skye-))

[size=9][align=center]
Username:
Name:
Race: (Contractor, Chain, Human, Spirit, Pandora Head Quarters)
Status: (Good, Evil, Nuetrial, or [b]Dukedome[/b] <<< Optional)
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song: (optional)
Fave Food: (Optional)
Appearance: (Discription/Pic)[/align][/size]

~*Profiles:

Littlestar411

Username: Littlestar411
Name: Jinyx
Race:Human(at first)Contractor(later on)
Personality razz essimist,spiteful,determined,can be quick-tempered,shy,and quiet
Bio: She was adopted by the Vessalius when they found her in the garden sleeping on one of the bench.She lost her memory of everything execpt her name,and would like to keep it that way.She has a liking to cats and her stuffed panda,Ditzy.She is actually messed up in her legs but she uses metal bands and bars to hold her up.Sometimes the bands snap out of place pushing a bar on her leg inflicting her pain.
Dislikes:Stalkers(Vincent=A=),Clowns(Break),water
Theme Song: Bone Shatter~Hedley
Fave Food: Cookies
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Littlestar411
Name: Jeanie
Race:Spirit
Personality: Kind,shy,a little insane, depressed, determined, pessimist,very bold,and usually quiet
Bio:She's a part of The Legend and the Tragedy of Sablier. She fell into the Abyss when Fire Kingdom was destroyed.She was later found by Jack 900 years later.When she was in the Abyss Alyss took care of her along with Cheshire.She was adopted by the Vessalius and followed Jack wherever he went.She was good friends with Glen and Alyss.Though she doesn't really like Alice since Alice taunts her and hurts her.She was later murdered before the night of Sablier.Jinyx is her re-incarnated self.Alyss gave Jeanie Ditzy.Jeanie has a pet name Eon who soul was scattered through out the land.
Dislikes:ghosts,stalkers,clowns,sorcers,being alone,remembering what happened at the kingdom
Theme Song:So do I say sorry first?~ Stephane Mcintosh
Fave Food:cake
Appearance:User Image((only with green eyes.))

Skye

Username: Skye cool
Name: Skye
Race: Chain
Personality: Manipulative, Evil, Violent, Pessimistic, Clever in battles, Whimsical, A tomboy with a soft side,
Bio: Skye, just Alice, had had her memory completely erased. So she is trying to find her memory as a goal for herself. In order to escape from the abyss she had Jinyx be her contractor. She can turn into a dragoon when she wants to be in full battle mode. She also owns a scythe. When battling her hair turns white and her eyes red, when normal her hair is black and her eyes are purple
Likes: Meat, Close-range fighting, Reading, Fighting, M&Ms, Scythes,
Dislikes: Clowns, Show-offs, The color brown, Rats,
Theme Song: Whispers in The Dark (Skillit)
Fave Food: CHICKEN~!!!
Appearance:
User Image
((NOTE: I didn't copy Alice. This is my original OC. she's just a LOT like her.))

Dragoon Form:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Skye ;D
Name: Salem
Race: Human Nightray
Personality: Tricky, sly, manipulative, Playful
Bio: He was adopted by the Nightrays as a little brother, but ran away to the rainsworth. He likes to play tricks with them.
Likes: Pranks, tricks, rice, and his weekness is watching battle moves or fights. He gets real quite then.
Dislikes: Strict people, too optimistic, too pessimistic,
Theme Song: I'm just a kid (Simple Plan)
Fave Food: Rice
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Skye
Name: Boone
Race: Human
Personality: Calm, cool, smart mouth, aggresive, insanish
Bio: Boone works for Glen Baskerville. Much about him is unknown, seeing as he is also a spy for Glen and pretends he's just a helpless human boy. He was manipulated and confused, he willingly helped the baskervilles for unknown reasons. Most think it's because of his dead sister, who is now a lonely spirit possessing human vessels.
Dislikes: More stuff! DX okay, boone dislikes fire. he is afraid of it.
Theme Song: Whispers in The Dark (skillit)
Fave Food: Crabs
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iceestar

Username: Iceestar
Name: Kero
Race: Contractor
Personality: Kind, caring, soft, peaceful, girlish, often depressed
Bio: Kero has been chased for all of her life because of crimes she commited to survive. One day she met Zwei who offerd protection in exchange for helping the Baskervilles Dukedom. Kero, being young and scared, readily agreed to help them. Kero became one of Zwei's favorite people to control and will sometimes be controled by Zwei and do unexplainible evil things that she can't remember doing.
Dislikes: Fighting and mean people.
Theme Song: Still Waiting
Fave Food: Sour Blackberries
Appearance: User Image

Username: Iceestar
Name: Zanie
Personality: Calm, uncaring, somewhat evil, bipolar
Bio: Zaine met Kero a little bit before she decided to team up with Zwei. Zaine helped her do what Zwei told her to do and doesn't care that Kero's being controled by Zwei.
Dislikes: Losing
Theme Song: When you're evil
Fave Food: Pizza
Appearance: User Image

T_trees_T
heart pirate ninja mrgreen

Username: T_trees_T
Name: Curelle Barma (pronounced K'RELL)
Race: (Contractor, Human, Pandora Head Quarters)
Personality: cool, calm, analytical, cold,
Bio: When he was young, he used to live as a street rat, his parents murdered by a chain (Albus), when Duke Barma picked him up. Barma took care of him. When he was 15, Duke Barma started using him as a personal assistant to gather information.
Dislikes: not knowing stuff, being weak, crying (when other people cry)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: T_trees_T
Name: Kage Taka (japanese for shadow hawk. I wanted to make it shadow eagle, but hawk in japanese sounds cooler)
Personality: N/A
Bio: He was given to Curelle by Duke Barma when Curelle was young.
Dislikes:N/A
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(except he's black, purple, blue, and HUGE)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 am
"b*****d!You're just an ugly damn frog,die already!"B-rabbit slashed at the chain again.Though the chain dodged it easily.And threw a tounge at her which she blocked with her scythe and grabbed ahold of the tounge with her chains.

"Damn it,B-rabbit..."The chain slightly pulled back a little but was no match for her,"Do something about it Philly..."Philly nods and and releases the power.The chain pulls Alice to the ground.

"Alice!"Oz shouted from behind her.Jinyx was clinging onto Oz's leg with Ditzy.She watched the fight contently.Suddenly,Alice gets back up and pulls out more of her chains and pierce it's eyes.It screeched out in pain and fell back.Philly screeches out in pain as Gil shoots his gun in the frog's head.

"NOOOOOOOOoooo!!!"the gate to the Abyss opens dragging Philly with it.Jinyx's eyes widens as the man makes a blood curling scream.She covers her ears.

"Oz...I don't like it here..."She stepes away from Oz.He looks down at her and was about to comfort her.Suddenly,the frog's tounge latched onto Jinyx's foot.

"Jinyx!"Jinyx opens her eyes only to see the air whoosh pass her,and into total darkness hearing people calling and crying out her name.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 am
Skye drifted throught the dark debths of darkness also knowned as the abyss. Suddenly she spotted an opening in the abyss as it quickly closed. Her eyes widened. "An... opening...?" She asked herself. She could sense an aura of a human not so far. Suddenly her face looked malicious. "Finally. A human." She chuckled darkly, then she heard a blood-curling scream. She turned and headed toward it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 pm
Jinyx opened her eyes to only see darkness around her.She stood up,her eyes wondered around."Where am I?"she asked herself.She started walking near this broken doll house."A......doll....house....?"Her hands lightly traced over the patterns.Diamond shape,diamond shape,she chanted to herself.She clutched tighter to Ditzy,as she started walking around the small broken house.Splish,splash,splish.She looked down under her.'Water.....?'

Suddenly,there was a malicious laugh from behind.Jinyx quickly spun around to only see small ripples in the water.Then again on her left,small ripples.She started to back up against the doll house."Wh-who's there?"She whimpered.

"This human looks tasty~!!"The voice sang.Jinyx's breathe quicken as the voice sang louder and louder.Tears started to come down her eyes.

"Who...where are you..."She sobbed.

"This human looks tasty~!"Jinyx froze.Then she slowly looked above.A doll that was only a foot tall that was tattered and beaten stood above her with hungry eyes.It laughed and jumped off from where it was standing.Jinyx screamed and bolted towards the left.She heard small ripples and laughter behind.

"Leave me alone!"she cried running faster.Then she heard another laughter.She glanced ahead as a huge doll stared down at her with black eyes.It smiled,getting closer to Jinyx.She quickly backed away only to hear the other doll's laughter.The huge doll's hand came down to Jinyx,she screamed.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:56 pm
Hurrying Skye drifted quickly gazing around the forboding darkness and listening out for more screams. She began running faster, quickening her pace.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 pm
Jinyx quicklly rolled away from the hand quickly grabbing Ditzy then dashing off to the right.She heard more laughter from the two dolls,and the steps in the water."Leave me alone!"She screamed running faster.Until,she smacked into somebody.She fell over,fear froze her in place as she stared at the girl in front of her.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 pm
Skye looked down at the human. Yes. A six year old. She thought, observing her thoroughly. She crossed her arms and smiled half-heartedly. "Humans." She scoffed. She walked over to the two dolls, the girl standing behind her legs. She got into a stern fighting stance and took out black beeds. She grinned wickedly and let out a chuckle. Then she thrusted the beeds toward the dolls as they unwrapped into a very long string of beeds cutting them in half. Smirking she swung the beeds back toward her and turned to the little girl. Finally. A way out. "Hmmm... what are you doing here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 pm
Jinyx stared at the dolls in astonishment and fear.She then looked up at the girl.She lookes thirteen,but had this mencing aroura that just made Jinyx want to scream and run from her."I-I....."In truth Jinyx really didn't know how she got here,the only thing she could remember was that shse was being dragged into the Abyss without her brother or anybody.She didn't exactly knew what happened that dragged her down into the Abyss."I can't remember......"She stepped away from the girl,hoping that if she ended the conversation quickly she could just leave the girl and find away out herself.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Skye smirked, ammused. "Well my guess is that you want to get out just as much as I do." She replied. She nodded. "What'd you say, kid?" She asked. "You want to get out of here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm
Jinyx glanced at the reamains of the two dolls that had tried to eat her.She stared back at the girl,"Yeah,but...."She backed up a little more clutching tighter to Ditzy.She couldn't finish her sentence."Why am I here and what do you want from me?"She narrowed her eyes at her.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 pm
"I don't rlly know, nor care why you are here. I just want to make a contrack." She grinned evilly, looking at her fingertips. "With you." She pointed, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 pm
"Why me?"She gazed at the girl cautiously,then backed up somemore,"And how do I know that this isn't a trick?"She held on tighter to Ditzy.'This girl could be trying to kill for god sakes so why am I still standing here?'she wondered to herself.She half glared at the girl.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm
"Well... because your very special. You're different." Skye replied, grinning. She was half-true. The girl was about to be very special. "All I have to do is share my blood with you..." She looked up, trying not to scare the girl. "Don't worry, I won't dare kill you. You're too special." She grinned. "What'd you say?"  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff