Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle

Back to Guilds

A Gurren Lagann RP guild taking place in an alternate universe where the events of the anime never happened in need of active members 

Tags: Gurren, Lagann, Role, Playing, Guild 

Reply Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle
Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 am
Humans have been living in underground villages for more than anyone can remember. It has been the routine for people in the villages to dig so the village can expand. Some dare to dream what it would be like to live up on the surface. Some humans have left their villages by either no choice or curiosity. What they thought the surface was like was wrong. To the dismay of the surface humans they discover things called Gunmen and the race now ruling the surface Beastmen. Some Beastmen welcomed the Humans while others declared total warfare on them. Now humans live horrible lives on the surface due to Gunmen attacks which now threaten to send humans back to the underground villages  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm
Merith wondered she had covered herself with a cape she had bough from a tray a few days ago. Most of the humans stayed together some eyed her with suspicion thought it faded when she met their eyes and smiled at them. She usually had a good charm. Thought she felt a bit self conscious as she walked through them wondering how they would treat her.

Most of these peoples were refugees. She wondered as she walked through the town she had left her Gunmen hidden waiting for herself to call upon the mighty beast.  

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:40 pm
It was early morning the sun had just started to rise. Zerran was overlooking his camp of rebels who were still asleep "They going to come earlier than usual today" Zerran sighed as he saw Gunmen appear over the mountains far away "It's funny how they think they are stronger than humans when we continue to defend this camp" He laughed to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 pm
"I agree completely." She spoke from behind hoping that she wouldn't startle him. "My names merith and I was wondering if I could join you. I've been fighting against them for a while...I have my own weapon." She spoke wondering if they would attempt to capture her she eyed him carefuly good to keep her distant. "Maybe I was a bit to blunt." She muttered to herself. As she eyed him. "Anyways who are you are you their leader?" She wondered out loud.

"I left most of my weapons back at my Gunmen." She admitted.  

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm
"Ah!" Zerran jumped in surprise "It's not a good idea to sneak up on people around here" Zerran told Merith "Well odd enough I feel I could trust you so yes your welcome to join us!" Zerran smiled "Yes im the leader of the rebels" He replied "You best head back to your Gunmen because they're going to try and destroy us again" Zerran said pointing to the rushing Gunmen only miles away from camp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:53 pm
"Sorry about that sir." She apologized she was very geniuen in her attitude. "Thats all I don't have to do some sort of a test?" She wondered her eyes widening in desblief that it could be that simple and this easy. Yet she was extremely pleased how things where turning out.

"Alright Ill be back in a minuet Ill show those beast man a thing or too." She grinned as she turned and fled back towards her ship.

She climed into her ship. DNA complete. She had made it so that her Gunmen striker would only work for her. The enger pulsed through her as she pulled the leaver, her eyes glowed as she lepted into the air. She let out a ferice roar as she saw the nearest gunman slaming into it as she knocked it away with a single swipe with her massive claw. Her beast let out a roar, as its tail swung back and forth. "Whos next." She hissed her eyes gleaming gleefully.  

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm
"Im not missing all the action!" Zerran yelled as he used his core drill to signal Ko-mugen "Lets go!" Zerran yelled as he jumped into the cockpit of Ko-mugen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 pm
Merith lepted backing making sure she was out of the way so that she wouldn't be hit by friendly fire. She began to run quickly arround Ko-mugen so that she could interupt any attacks that would hit him. Her sheilds zoomed arround her,

"awaiting your orders caption." she spoke wondering if he knew any of the strike paterns, "Wheres your back up?" She wondered sending a message through him.

About nine gunmens stood arround them. They where frog like Gunmen. "Attack"Shouted the biggest frog one as his minions charged them.  

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 pm
"What backup im the only one here who has a Gunmen" Zerran said as his Ko-mugen's long sword sliced through two Frog Gunmen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 am
"Really then maybe instead of destroying the gunmen we should take them" She spoke as she slammed her foot into the nearest from Gunmen knocking it down so the c**k piolet had to free himself and run away. She swhirrled arround grabbing another one in her jaws as she swung her head back and forth the metal creaking as the c**k piolet leapt out and fled.  

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:48 pm
"Right save the Gunmen" Zerran said grabbing one of the Gunmen and ripped out the pilot and threw him to the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 am
april walked around not know whats going on, she left her gunmen somewhere in defense mode so it kinda it can't get attacked  

ino zalito

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TheBlackCoyote
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm
((I think I spelt that wrongX3 redface mrgreen ))

Once all the frog Gunmen where defeated a group of rebels had obviously captured one of them.

Merith put her gunmen to the side as she walked out from the mouth of the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm
"I tell you guys they keep getting weaker and weaker" Zerran sighed  

Coop Incognito
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ino zalito

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm
april looked around seeing alot of gunmen attacking eachother "uh ok" she said in confusion  
Gurren Lagann: An endless cycle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff