Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 am
Hi, and thanks for the invitation. ^o^

Okay, I'm Ina, living in Germany in the Westerwald Area. That's in the midwest of Germany, not far away from Cologne and the so called Pott (where Dortmund and Gelsenkirchen are settled).

I'm Borussia Dortmund-Fan and maybe one of the view fans, that doesn't hate Schalke 04 (where Manu plays). My best friend Aldo Simoncini is Schalke-Fan. ^o^

My fav players in my club are Sebastian Kehl (Kehli) and Mats Hummels, at Schalke it's Manuel Neuer and at Werder Bremen it was Diego and currently Naldo. I think Özil is a very good player, but his play has to mature a bit, but he's on a very good way.

Like many Dortmund-Fans, I don't like Bayern München. But I like most of the players there. My fav was Rense, but he's gone now and I think Müller is a very good and very sympathic player.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 am
Howdy,
The name is Kathrina, but many just call me Kat or Nina since it seems my name tends to be difficult for people to pronounce. D:

Spent most of my life living overseas, but now I live in Texas (woo, steaks). c:

I am not familiar with the Bundesliga since we do not really get much over here just some of each of the other leagues in Europe (I know, lame right?). But it did hurt me to see Bayern Muenchen crush my team, Man Utd, out of the UEFA Champions league this year. D:

But alas!, I have a means to watch their league and enjoy them playing in their natural environment clubs. :9

Many thanks for the kind invitation! X3 I am looking at you, cookie...  

Sareim
Crew

8,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piecatcher 100

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 am
Im Selena and I LOVE Mesut Ozil mrgreen
After watching the World Cup I fell in love with the German team
So much that i have pictures of Mesut Ozil on my wall along with a big Germany flag
Also have a Ballack jersey and hopefully an Ozil jersey mrgreen
My nails are even black red and yellow heart
I follow Mesut Ozil on twitter and when I get a Facebook Ill be his friend also sweatdrop
Thanks for the invite i totes appreciate it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 am
I'm M.M. and I'm a huge fan of Schweinsteiger, so by proxy I'm a fan of Bayern Munich as well (I'll love him wherever he plays). I fell in love with him in the Euro 08 and have been keeping a close eye on him ever since.

This World Cup has been really eye opening for me, and allowed me to fall absolutely head-over-heels for this team. This year there was something truly special about die mannschaft, and I think everyone saw it. I was so taken by this team that I am now making efforts to take up German as a third language.
I've yet to watch too much bundesliga, as it is harder to get over on this side of the world, but I am going to do my best to follow our boys no matter what.

I am a huge Seattle Sounders FC fan, and I attend every home game possible. I have season tickets that allow me to sit 6 rows up from where our boys sit on the pitch C: Brad Evans is my other love, haha. Other leagues aside from the MLS that I follow include the Permier League [I myself am a Chelsea fan, but my brother is a Man Utd fan. You can see how well he and I get along already...], and I used to like La Liga [Barcelona...] but at the moment I can't bring myself to like Spanish-anything gonk

As far as fan stuff goes, I have a Bayern jersey, but I am saving up for a Schweini, Poldi, and Ozil national jersey in varying colors ;P  

Sith Faced
Vice Captain

Spacey Nymph

Feysera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm
Well then, 'ello people. Most people 'round here call me Fey, but if you'd like to come up with any nicknames or anything for me, feel free! I can honestly say that I adore all of the nationalmannschaft players, but my favorites are definitely Lahm, Neuer, and Schweinsteiger. And if anything, I'm a fan of Bayern Munich.

But even as much as I adore them, I don't watch many of the Bunesliga games. I have however been to some of their games, back when I was living in Germany. (So, I'm fluent in German, just in case anyone was wondering).

I own two jerseys, a Lahm one and a Bayern one. And one for the national team. Hopefully I'll get some more, and some proper posters. 'Til then, I'll just live with the German flag, haha.

Thanks for the invite! x  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Why, hello there!
My name is Kelsey but call me cookie D:< I'm a big fan of Neuer, Schweinsteiger, and Ozil!
I love Bayern Munich, I enjoy watching their games, as a premium team I like Chelsea or Manchester United.
Born German, Altenberg to bes specific .. currently living in the United States. New Jersey.
I have a Ozil and Schweini jersey.
I enjoy stalking their Tumblr pictures.
Oliver Bierhoff is my hero .. and he will always be. (German footbal player) emo
redface That's all. emo  

Yeahhokay
Captain

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ttg135

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm
Hey, everyone! ^-^

Well I'm ttg, but you can call me anything I suppose. 3nodding
I'm a Neuer fan (Schweini is awesome as well) meaning I'm a Schalke 04 fan, but I also love Bayern Munich too.

Watching the German team play in the World Cup has made me love the sport, and like Dementia, I really want to learn German now.

As for jerseys, I have none at the moment crying , but I'm hoping to get one sometime soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Hello to you all! My name is Adriana, but I like to go by "Schadenfreude". You can call me Verfluchte (or "Ver" for short) as well. As a bonus for anyone in this guild, you can even address me by my actual name! ^^

I currently live in the United States, am a Midwestern girl that lives in the city known as the Deutsches Athen (Don't know which city it is? That's why you have the Web, people! ^^), and I'm proud of it. Unfortunately, the place has changed dramatically since it's heyday, but a lot of the German presence still lingers, so that's a good thing! Here, we have the largest concentration of people of German descent, and plenty more German "paraphernalia"!

Some of the things i like include:
-chocolate
-coffee (by the loads! I am a caffeine junkie! ^^)
-Monster energy drinks (preferably the Java flavors...Mmm...Irish Blend...*drools*)
-the color black
-Industrial, Electronic, Trance, and other fast-paced music genres. I also am a Folk music fan, my favorite being Greek and Turkish!
-Drawing
-Miroslav Klose (I'm in love with this man, and most of you already know this!)
-Bastian Schweinsteiger (I also love him! ^^)
-German language
-Shopping
-Daydreaming
-etc., etc., etc. (Anything else, ask!)

My favorite Bundesliga team is the FC Bayern München (yes, sir!). This team has my two favorite men as its players, and to me, they are the best. They are charitable, have many honors in their name, and have plenty of followers (including me!).

I am currently waiting upon my #11 jersey, and plan to be jailed in 2014 due to certain mishaps...

That's all for me! If you want to know a little more about me, you'll learn it over time. There's some info on my profile too. It's more of a warning, though...  

Verfluchte Schadenfreude
Vice Captain

Devoted Connoisseur

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dode Stick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 pm
hello 8D

dode is mah name, I'm rather crazy, friendly with friendly people, stupid with stupid people, you get the picture 8D

I love neuer so much D:
he's way too cute to be true 8D
uh.. this is my first time watching the world cup ^^"

I think that germany should win all the soccer games, 'CAUSE THE DESERVE IT 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am
Hello, Waikiki Beachcomber here. Not my real name, obviously. You can call me by any nickname you want, but Gaians tend to call me Waikiki, Kiki, or Fishy.

I've been a fan of Germany since 2000/2001-ish, despite their poor showing at Euro 2000 and the 2002 WC qualifier. I must've been blinded my my adoration of Oliver Kahn. It payed off, with a second place in WC 2002, a third place in WC 2006, a second in Euro 2008, a third in WC 2010... and another poor showing in 2004 neutral

I've lost touch with football, and sports in general, since 2006, so I have no club loyalty as of now. Traditionally I've supported Bayern because of his Oli-ness (with a dash of Stuttgart from time to time), but I just might swing back to them, since Lahm is now my new favourite.  

Waikiki Beachcomber
Crew

Super Regular

Maestro Aullido

Dapper Gekko

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm
Well hi there. I'm Steve.

The Ghost of this Guild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm
Hello, guild mates!
I'm Mugi, Mugz, Bubbie, Doctor, Queen Latifah or TARDIS.
( if you can't tell already, I'm a fan of Dr.Who. )
I was born and raised in a German family, so naturally I'm a fan (or rabid fangirl) of German football~
So, yeah. I'm not sure what else to put here.
I don't bite, so talk to me some time~!

post script;
I'mma proud Basti fangirl.
> w <

C39BD3

Maestro Aullido

Dapper Gekko

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm
HEIL MUGI
Hello, guild mates!
I was born and raised in a German family, so naturally I'm a fan (or rabid fangirl) of German football~

post script;
> w <

THEN YOU WILL LOOOOOVE MY AVATAR.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm
Hi guys!
I'm Carla, 18, I live in Ontario. I was born in Berlin and moved to Canada when I was 5. My family's still very much German – who needs Canadian citizenship? – and I've been a proud Nationalmannschaft supporter since I can remember.
(My earliest memory is being fiercely proud of Kahn in 2002, when he let in only a single goal in all the games up to the semifinals. He was my first favourite player. : D)

I support Bayern München, with a soft spot for Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

Favourite players include Marko Marin (my little bb since 2007), René Adler (HE DA BOMB), Holger Badstuber (I don't know if it's this, this, or this) and Mats Hummels (who should be part of the senior team by now neutral ).
But my number 1 will always be Bastian Schweinsteiger. ******** talented, classy, and fierce.
(though ngl, I can't find him attractive.)

Apart from my boys, I love the Olympics, Harry Potter, historical fiction, Europe, and languages – ohhh, languages~

I EAT BRAINZ!
Vice Captain

C39BD3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 pm
El Maestro Rige
HEIL MUGI
Hello, guild mates!

post script;
> w <

THEN YOU WILL LOOOOOVE MY AVATAR.

OH HI THAR.

Offizielle Deutsch Soccer Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers