Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Another Walk of Life (Experimental All-Furry RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furries
  rule.
View Results

Caryas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm
Well, I've wanted to make this one for a while now.

The setting is a tense year of near-war between three kingdoms:
User Image
The Acchad (ahkk-hod), Desert Land, the largest but most empty kingdom, led by cruel Lord Missad the Grand Cheetah. The soldiers forced to fight are fierce, as they must be if they ever wish to seee their families again.
User Image
The Thukhad (thook-hod), Jungle Land. Small, and full of vast resources, flowing rivers, huge jungles, impenetrable cave systems, and hidden cities. Its soldiers fight valiantly to defend their own Empress Tanalia, the Fair Vixen.
User Image
The Saktzhad (sahk-zhod), or Water land. Scattered islands forming a large area but not much land. Master sailors and lords of the sea, the just King Brahk the Noble Wolf. Soldiers here fight for a national sense of honor, and to preserve the world of such plentiful trade they have created.

You'll play a role as one of the soldiers in the army, or castle attendants to either of the three monarchs. All characters MUST be anthropomorphic animals (furries). I'm not being a power player here, just trying to make an interesting RP. Also, the three monarchs are assigned as follows:

Lord Missad: Caryas
Empress Tanalia: OPEN
King Brahk: OPEN

Skeleton is as follows:

Username:
Character Name:
Species:
Kingdom of Service:
Soldier or Castle Attendant:
Brief Bio:
Powers/abilities:

Post her, we'll start when each of the monarchs plus one character from each kingdom is being played.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 pm
Username: Caryas
Character Name: Caryas O'Connell
Species: Panther
Kingdom of Service: Saktzad
Soldier or Castle Attendant: Soldier (Sailor)
Brief Bio: Born on the second smallest island of Ikhrod, where he learned to be a merchant sailor after his father, but instead was drafted and now proudly serves the King.
Powers/abilities: Nothing Special  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 am
(I dont wish to be a douche, but the only reason i joined is because of the story line. Im no furry, but the RP sounds interesting. Props to you Caryas!)

Username: Dreadlord Kharne
Character Name: Kelish
Species: Lizard dude
Kingdom of Service: Saktzhad
Soldier or Castle Attendant: Soldier
Brief Bio: While his family was poor, Kelish was always ambitious to make something of himself. Nearly dieing for his king made him a good soldier.
Powers/abilities: Very quick and skilled with his blade.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:58 pm
Username: Ruggaboo
Character Name: Likiri
Species: Turtle
Kingdom of Service: Saktzhad
Soldier or Castle Attendant: Castle attendant
Brief Bio: Likiri was born like every other turtle in her batch, alone with no parents at all. She acted as the eldest and raised all of her brothers and sisters. All but four died as fate would have it. Likiri found her way to the castle of Saktzhad, where the honorable king gave her and her siblings places in the castle. Lakrid (brother) became a tutor to the royal families. Yhid (sister) married one of the sons of a high family and is living the good life. Rike (brother) became a royal guard, guarding the king himself. Likiri though didn’t marry anyone she didn’t get in high with the royal families. Likiri worked hard as the apothecary’s assistant and she also cleaned up the royal family’s rooms. Likiri is content enough though.
Powers/abilities: Shell abilities (?) defense +5 (?)
(I joined because I am bored because of lack of active RPs.)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 am
im gonna post as soon as caryas replies to my PM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 pm
Nazo dragon
im gonna post as soon as caryas replies to my PM.

Right I for got about that, caryas went on vacation and he doesn't know when he's coming back, he left like a day ago and he wanted me to tell every one.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 am
its ok, he pmed me back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 pm
Username: Nazo dragon
Character Name: zigfreid
Species: Wolf (slight blue tint on fur, extremely rare)
Kingdom of Service: Acchad
Soldier or Castle Attendant: soldier (general of army)
Brief Bio: father taught him how to fight, his father was a great warrior among the world, but was presumed dead after going missing. the facts about his dissappearence remain unknown. Zigfreid is the general the Acchad, and like others, is forced against his own choices. he has no family left, but as long as civilians are threatened, he will fight whoever, no exceptions. he is loyal as ever. Zigfreid has done horrible things in the name of the grand cheeta, and has been dubbed the world wide name, death heart.
Powers/abilities: a master swordsman, took out a squadron of Thukhad soldiers, with no scratches. he is capable of using his signature move, blade of fate.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 pm
Username: forgive_what_ive_done
Character Name: Nala
Species: Black Panther
Kingdom of Service: Saktzad
Soldier or Castle Attendant: Soldier
Brief Bio: She was born to serve King Brahk, The Nobal Wolf. She fights unde his reighn, helping to destroy the other two kingdoms.
Powers/abilities: She is very fast?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 am
i guess since nobody has posted in this RP for about two weeks, maybe i can help move this one by claiming King Brahk  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm
How about just starting EH?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 am
(I'll start us up. Whomever wants to take Empress Tanalia, feel free.)

The first shot of the war to come wasn't a complete waste, but as it crashed through the rigging of the ship, Caryas cursed. "C'mon, men! Get ready! They fired, we 'ave reasonable cause to attack 'em back!!" He drew his cutlass and gripping it tight, swung himself over the ships side and swam towards the other boat. This war would be sweet, he thought. The first real war since the Blood Years.

Missad sat frowning as the messenger delivered the news. "And so the war has begun in my harbor? With a Saktzhad merchant ship? What will become of the other countries when we extend our reaches now...?" He reached over for a plate containing several delicacies. "Bring me Zigfreid. I need my general."  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:02 pm
(I'll take her... I guess...)

Likiri walked the beach, feeling the sand under her feet. She picked up coconuts and picked flowers and weeds as she went. Hero would need it once the men came back from the attack.

Tanalia was sitting in the map room thinking of tactic plans. She already knew about Brahk's attack plan. "Where's my fastest boat?" she asked sternly. "I-in the harbor," was the answer. "Good, need messages sent to both of our opposing countries. it's time to bring out the big guys." Tanalia smiled and walked out of the room and went to the dungeon, "Soon my darlings, soon you will be set free." she pet the head of a growling mass of fur.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:09 pm
Zigfreid entered the hall through the main doorway. he quickly marched towards Missad.
"m'lord..." he crouched down to a kneel, and looked upwards.
"you sent for me?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:21 am
Tapping the pommel of his blade, Kelish smiled, his sharp teeth showing. "So much for peace between countries..." He hissed. Jumping with grace and elegance to the ground from his tree home on the beach, he listened to the distant fire of cannons. His training required him to train all his senses beyond that of a normal soldier of the Saktzhad kingdom. He was a rare specimen indeed, which is why he was hired by Brahk once to put down a rebellion. But those days were over, and now it was all about the war that was fastly approaching. With quicksilver speed, he took off down the beach, looking for Likri.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff