Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 am
I've been toking up since... thursday..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 pm
lucky duck i haven't light up on real weed in like two weeks. ain't had none of my own in about a month  

reko0418

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 pm
reko0418
lucky duck i haven't light up on real weed in like two weeks. ain't had none of my own in about a month

man its too bad its illegal to mail you my marinol cus itll ******** you up really good. i just came down off 12 of them (2 days worth) and i was pushing a level 2 psychedelic trip for about 3-4 hours. in fact my dealer called me and and after talking to me for about 20 seconds paused and in the background heard him tell the whole room that "*blank* is trashed" and some wise guy decided i should be put on speaker so that the whole room could hear me tripping and laughing my a** off. now i wanna try taking 18 at once!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm
drunkenhomer
reko0418

man its too bad its illegal to mail you my marinol cus itll ******** you up really good. i just came down off 12 of them (2 days worth) and i was pushing a level 2 psychedelic trip for about 3-4 hours. in fact my dealer called me and and after talking to me for about 20 seconds paused and in the background heard him tell the whole room that "*blank* is trashed" and some wise guy decided i should be put on speaker so that the whole room could hear me tripping and laughing my a** off. now i wanna try taking 18 at once!!

nah thanks man, don't do pills, hell i have oxy from breaking my ankle last month and i'll trying to get rid of them still  

reko0418

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 pm
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418

nah thanks man, don't do pills, hell i have oxy from breaking my ankle last month and i'll trying to get rid of them still

dude i dont consider marinol a "pill" so to say because it is not like any pill high. all marinol consists of is a lab manufactured delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol molecule mixed in with sesame seed oil and put in a sealed capsule or gell cap. so its just synthetic thc molecules in a pill. it feels much like baked goods and, as i just experienced, has the same psychedelic properties at higher doses.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:10 pm
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418

are you talking beans? if so i know hella people who would pay upwards of 40-50 a pill! and they could do it at that price all day long  

Obiwan katokey

reko0418

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 pm
drunkenhomer
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418

are you talking beans? if so i know hella people who would pay upwards of 40-50 a pill! and they could do it at that price all day long

5mg oxy codon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418

5mg oxy codon

aww that sucks, now i know why you cant get rid of em. plus those only go for between 1 and 5 bucks a piece. but hey that is still up to 150 a month assuming its 1 a day  

Obiwan katokey

reko0418

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm
drunkenhomer
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418

5mg oxy codon

aww that sucks, now i know why you cant get rid of em. plus those only go for between 1 and 5 bucks a piece. but hey that is still up to 150 a month assuming its 1 a day

up here its like $o.50-$1.00 a milligram because doctors prescribe it so often. i'm tryin to get rid of them for three for ten bucks, not that bad a deal, but a lot of my friends aren't stoners and the ones that are are like me and don't do pills, just pot, alchohal and every now and then salvia. my one friend that does do pills only does E  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:13 am
drunkenhomer
reko0418
drunkenhomer
reko0418

dude i dont consider marinol a "pill" so to say because it is not like any pill high. all marinol consists of is a lab manufactured delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol molecule mixed in with sesame seed oil and put in a sealed capsule or gell cap. so its just synthetic thc molecules in a pill. it feels much like baked goods and, as i just experienced, has the same psychedelic properties at higher doses.

I know dude i just prefer the act of smoking it makes it more fun for me. when i smoke it i have more fun passing a joint, pipe, bong or whatever around a circle talking about nothing and hanging out with friends i can't think of a place i would rather be. and then the shinanigans that happen after are always fun as hell.  

reko0418

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm
Hey, this is no place to be talking about the oxy. D;

~_~; please  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 pm
DJ Pandurz
Hey, this is no place to be talking about the oxy. D;

~_~; please

I sorry! i was talking about it in a negative light if that helps! i really don't like it thats why i trying to get out of it!  

reko0418

Adidas Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 pm
I Agree Reko
I LOVE The Act Of Smoking!
I Love Smoking Blunts Or Jointz
Makes Me Feel So Cool cool
And It's Even More Fun When You Have More People

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff