Sonic's new voice Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 am

I have practically always supported every decision SEGA has made, even when things have gotten rough, I always saw logic in their reasoning, even when nobody else did, I always remained by their side...

UNTIL NOW!!! When that faith was destroyed by a man known as Roger Craig Smith.

So what's wrong with this guy? "What's right with this guy?" That's the shorter answer.

It's hard to come up with words to describe how bad this guy is, he is that bad.

The only logical explanation as to why SEGA hired him is to get the Jason haters to shut up. This guy is so bad, we'll have those Ryan fans begging SEGA to rehire Griffith.

If you want to see just how bad this guy sounds (you'll have to find out sooner or later), go to the following video, he'll be the first guy to talk, and the guys who talks every time they open the door:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGjSSJWgq0

Sonic is 15 years old, he does not and should never sound like a guy in his mid 30's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:14 pm
Is that how sonic's going to sound in the acual game? D:< I mean, I've heard Sonic voice in Sonic Riders. (It was Really bad then)

He did an exelent job as Ezio of Assassin's Creed 2. Maybe he'll sound better in the acual Sonic game.  

Vincent Kintobor

Vincent Kintobor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

I have practically always supported every decision SEGA has made, even when things have gotten rough, I always saw logic in their reasoning, even when nobody else did, I always remained by their side...

So what's wrong with this guy? "What's right with this guy?" That's the shorter answer.

It's hard to come up with words to describe how bad this guy is, he is that bad.

The only logical explanation as to why SEGA hired him is to get the Jason haters to shut up. This guy is so bad, we'll have those Ryan fans begging SEGA to rehire Griffith.

If you want to see just how bad this guy sounds (you'll have to find out sooner or later), go to the following video, he'll be the first guy to talk, and the guys who talks every time they open the door:

Sonic is 15 years old, he does not and should never sound like a guy in his mid 30's.

Also it seems you took a little of that from the Nostalgia Critic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 pm
Vincent Kintobor
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Just a little.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Vincent Kintobor
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Just a little.

either way i'm not liking this change very much it's very well not needed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am
Ninja masterk
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Vincent Kintobor
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Just a little.

My thoughts in a nutshell.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Vincent Kintobor
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Just a little.

i think why they changed the voice is because people have been whining their butts off to change jason griffith if see find a sonic colors gameplay video you can see how he sounds  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:54 pm
darkestknight29
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Vincent Kintobor
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Just a little.

i think why they changed the voice is because people have been whining their butts off to change jason griffith if see find a sonic colors gameplay video you can see how he sounds

Heres one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIgMa1m7eoY
I think the guy saying "alright" is his voice or might be some announcer guy.  

Ninja masterk

connorthetempest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 am
Sonics Voice has always been cool, but no doubt ryan was the best  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:28 pm
connorthetempest
Sonics Voice has always been cool, but no doubt ryan was the best
That's debatable. Especially since back then, all of SEGA's games had terrible voice acting, and Ryan Drummond was especially awful in his role of Kevin in Illbleed.

I believe I speak for everyone (or I should be, anyway) when I say Jaleel White was the best.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 am
this guy is fail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 pm
Ultra Bleachfan 1010
this guy is fail
And which guy would that be?  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

OhhhhDesiree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm
yep hate this  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 pm
tourns out sega edited the clips to make them deeper so people would be aware of the voice change biggrin  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 am
darkestknight29
tourns out sega edited the clips to make them deeper so people would be aware of the voice change biggrin
I've heard that, but I have a hard time believing it. Why would they purposely take sound clips and edit them to make them sound worse? Or even edit them at all? I have a slight feeling that it's actually the other way around.  
The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff