Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
LOOK AT ALL OF THIS FANART I'VE DRAWN D: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 pm
This is getting ridiculous! I've done so much of late! First, the serious pictures!
Tsukasa! <3
Ovan!
Now the not serious pictures!
Haseo and Kite in Sailor Outfits D:
Haseo in a Maid Outfit ;D
Azure Kite Doodled as a Woman XD
All of them are also here, in my DeviantArt Gallery! Except for the last one, that one's just on photobucket :/ I'd probably show the images straight up if I could, but I can't really and the links are probably easier to possibly help prevent scarring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm
LIKIN' THE HASEO MAID A LOT.
I really like the movement and face in the pic of Azure Kite as a lady. c:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 am
XxGrieverxX

I think that Shino has a spell that she's been keeping a secret from Haseo. What it does is it is cast on a party member, and they act the exact opposite of their normal ways of acting. It's used to scare away monsters or kill them when a previously cowardly party member is suddenly a vicious killer. So, Haseo, not knowing how it worked, requested Shino cast it on him so that they could better defeat their enemies. The effects of it are clear. Surely Ovan, being the creeper that he is, gave Haseo the maid outfit when he was in this state (the spell lasts for way too long) and Haseo was all too happy to put it on. The worst part: when the spell wears off, the person has memories of everything they did in that state XD.
The Azure Kite pic would have been a lot better, but I had a massive headache. So, when I couldn't figure out how to draw the legs, I decided to screw it and add a bunch of lines representing flames. It came out very nicely XD. The face I like too. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am
I love the look of Azure Kite as a lady; you did really well with it.  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 am
Kitkumi
I love the look of Azure Kite as a lady; you did really well with it.

Thanks!
It was just a doodle thing though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I think that Shino has a spell that she's been keeping a secret from Haseo. What it does is it is cast on a party member, and they act the exact opposite of their normal ways of acting. It's used to scare away monsters or kill them when a previously cowardly party member is suddenly a vicious killer. So, Haseo, not knowing how it worked, requested Shino cast it on him so that they could better defeat their enemies. The effects of it are clear. Surely Ovan, being the creeper that he is, gave Haseo the maid outfit when he was in this state (the spell lasts for way too long) and Haseo was all too happy to put it on. The worst part: when the spell wears off, the person has memories of everything they did in that state XD.
The Azure Kite pic would have been a lot better, but I had a massive headache. So, when I couldn't figure out how to draw the legs, I decided to screw it and add a bunch of lines representing flames. It came out very nicely XD. The face I like too. Thank you!

AND THIS IS WHY I'LL NEVER FORM A PARTY WITH SHINO.
8(

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:33 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

AND THIS IS WHY I'LL NEVER FORM A PARTY WITH SHINO.
8(

I just prefer Atoli as a healer and she also looks better in my Party (Shino just doesn't work with me)
I think that would be even more reason to party with her! Cuz then Haseo would end up, when Shino and Azure Kite join him in a party and they face a doppelganger, Haseo would end up clinging to Azure Kite, crying with wide open eyes and going, "I'm scared, Azurey. Help me!" And the doppelganger would be all, *nosebleed* and would die! Azure would probably be like that too. Shino would take pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm
Hm. Help me out here.
I was really bored, right? So, I thought of Haseo and Endrance. And Haseo dressed as Mia and then Endrance as Elk. I figured Haseo wouldn't be too happy dressed as Mia since it is kinda skimpy, but then I realized there's no crotch covering for her outfit.
Oops.
But I drew it anyway. And now I have a debate: Is it even worth putting online? Could I put that on DA without a mature content filter? Should I just photobucket it so that my family that watches me on DA doesn't see a man being hugged by another man as he attempts to cover his crotch? (Endrance even grabbed both of those arms. Probably wants to rip them away, creeper).  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

CerisiaWolfBlade

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:42 pm
love haseo in the maid outfit i like the pic of azure kite as a woman too and the one of Tsukasa^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:45 am
Nite_Runner Netizen
love haseo in the maid outfit i like the pic of azure kite as a woman too and the one of Tsukasa^^

Thank you! >u<  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

CerisiaWolfBlade

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 am
Darkly_Doomed
Hm. Help me out here.
I was really bored, right? So, I thought of Haseo and Endrance. And Haseo dressed as Mia and then Endrance as Elk. I figured Haseo wouldn't be too happy dressed as Mia since it is kinda skimpy, but then I realized there's no crotch covering for her outfit.
Oops.
But I drew it anyway. And now I have a debate: Is it even worth putting online? Could I put that on DA without a mature content filter? Should I just photobucket it so that my family that watches me on DA doesn't see a man being hugged by another man as he attempts to cover his crotch? (Endrance even grabbed both of those arms. Probably wants to rip them away, creeper).

i'd like to see the pic you should put it online  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Nite_Runner Netizen
Darkly_Doomed
Hm. Help me out here.
Oops.

i'd like to see the pic you should put it online

But to put it on Photobucket would be cool, right?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 pm
I'd like to see it too. It sounds like an interesting drawing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 am
Grieverr
I'd like to see it too. It sounds like an interesting drawing.

I-I'm kinda scared to look at it again. And the scanner got switched to my dad's computer. This next scanning session is gonna be fun.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am
heart Awesome. Love AK as a woman C:  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]