Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Tranquility Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 am
Tranquility Lake

User Image

Welcome to tranquility lake where a secret hidden library is protectively kept hidden by the wolves of this pack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 pm
Darius led his sister in a tense silnce. When they finally stopped he looked across the lake trying to keep his calm.
"Do you remeber the name of this lake?"
"Duh. Its Tranquility. We came here all the time with Varkesh and Solan."
Lillian was confused as she stood at her brothers side looking at the lake.

"So you remember Solan?"
Darius' tone changed sacrastic before turning and glaring at Lillian.
"Then why do you dishonor his name by hiding the feindish race that killed our baby brother?!"
His fangs shown from under curled lips as he growled at his sister who looked on in shock and guilt. Solan had looked up to Darius and died in his arms after an ambush by the cats when he was still a pup. He had cried in private never telling anyone but those in his family what had happened to the boy.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 am
Lillian took a step towards her brother but he backed away at the same time. Looking at the ground the defense she had built for herself seemed pointless now. Solan had been a fragile pup, constantly getting sick and Darius stayed with him whenever he was so Lillian could go off and play with Varkesh. Sitting down at the waters edge she looked at her brother and saw the angry tears mixing with the lakes water.
"You still blame yourself, don't you? If you had doubled back on patrol you could have saved him. Or died as well. Think Darius. What better way to get back at them than by raising one of their own to use against them?"
She rose to her feet speaking fervently. This idea was the only thing she could think of to spare the kittens life. Though plans already started on getting her out before she was trying to bark like one of them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 am
Bella took it upon herself to follow Lillian and Darius. The trio had been good friends since as long as she could remember. Upon following the pair she overheard the story about their little brother Solan. There were very few who knew this story and Bella was one of them. Although she never agreed with Darius's complete hatred toward cats. Once hearing enough Bella appeared walked gently toward them both before speaking.

"Oh Darius. I think Lillian speaks truth when she says you still blame yourself for Solan's death. And Lillian, we will not be using the kittens life as a pawn to gain ground with the cats." she said sitting and looking to them both. "As heiress and Alphess Darius my job is to decide the kittens fate. Long ago wolves and cats respected eachother. A lot has ruined this respect for eachother and perhaps this kitten is a key to return balance. If there is to be more killing upon cats. It will not be done beneath any under my watch or rein. And I am not saying what those cats did your brother wasn't wrong dearest." she said touching his paw. "Lillian, do you mind being the young kittens guardian until adulthood or somehow deliver her in peace to the cats?" she asked looking to Darius for approval. They weren't mates yet but after watching him with the pup earlier. She very much considering it. . .

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:34 am
Darius' head snapped as he heard Bella's footfalls. Gritting his teeth to keep from protesting about the decision of the kitten he didnt look at either of the girls. When Bella touched her paw to his he looked at their paws then up at her. He smiled weakly then turned away.
"As you wish, alphess. I will respect your decision."
He padded down the shore letting the water run over his paws and prints washing them away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 am
"I will look after her, Bella."
Lillian bowed her head to Bella extremely greatful she had stepped in. She hadn't liked the idea of using the kitten as a pawn but it had been the only thing she could think of. Looking at Darius she took a couple steps then stopped and looked at Bella.
"He shouldn't be alone. But I think my going after him is a mistake. Could you go after him for me? I can go back and explain whats going on to the others."

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm
Bella could sense Darius's protest toward her decision about the kitten. Her grandfather was a great Alpha before and survived even into retirement returning to his mother's pack to live out his life peacefully. In such a difficult decision she thought like him and didn't hesitate because it made sense. It's been too long since this land was divided. Once long ago wolves and cats respected on another but now they can barely stand eachother.
Once Lillian took the responsibility of the kitten and encouraged Bella to go after Darius. She left and Bella went after Darius.

"Darius, please don't be upset about my decision. I am doing what is expected of me. I can never really understand your pain of your brother's lost but we have been good friends. I have put enough distance between us and now I need your support." she said walking in front of him and sat to make him hear her out. " I have always been there for you and I know despite your little brother's death at an early age. Do you think he'd want you dwell on what could or might have been different? No, I know he wouldn't if he understood. He'd want you to be happy and I'm sure he's watching over you now." she smiled looking up at the light blue sky. "And Darius I am thinking of adopting our new pup and well as I watched you with her. I am hoping you might take that father figure. . ." she said blushing and looking away bashfully.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 am
Lillian smiled before darting back to the den to explain the situation.
When Bella stopped Darius he sighed but heard her out sitting as well looking at the lake.
"I support your decision, Bella. I just don't like it is all. I've never been able to figure out how to move past Solans death like everyone else has."
He layed down with his head up and blinked a couple times thinking he had mis-heard Bella. But when he saw he blush he knew he had heard correctly. Pushing aside his down feelings he smiled happily as his tail wagged slightly. He rest his head on Bella's paws and layed on his side looking up at her.
"I'd love to. And...I'm sorry. For the way I was acting. It's not fair to you."  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm
"You do know what this means right? What I am truly asking of you right? My feelings changed after our talk earlier, after rescuing the pup, and after you rescued me." she said blushing. Bella transformed a moment into her elven form with blue hair and beautiful white garment dress-like tunic with writings upon it. She kneeled down toward Darius bringing our her clans traditional neckless which a dreamcatcher with a wolf paw in the middle and feathers hung at the bottom. She gentle slipped the neckless around Darius muzzle, slid it pass his eyes, ears, and down upon his neck. She than transformed back into her wolf form again.

" It suits you and now our engagement is official." she smiled and nuzzled him. "We'll figure out this cat thing together. Okay? All I know peace needs to take place in the near future.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 pm
Darius heart leapt as Bella spoke. He had understood, but didnt want it to be more of wishful thinking than what it really was. He smiled and it reached his eyes now as he gazed at her more lovingly than he had dared in a long time. With the dreamcatcher on and Bella as a wolf again nuzzling him he nuzzled her back and licked her every so often.
"Together. That sounds wonderful."
Changing back into a man he wrapped his arms around Bella still nuzzling her and smiling away happily.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 pm
In her wolf form Bella places her paws upon Darius's shoulders and stared back into his eyes. Her ears flatten toward Darius's given affection as he nuzzled and licked her. It surprised Bella when Darius transformed into his man form and wrapped his arms around her. She groans pleasantly toward him showing him the same amount of affection back. Suddenly Bella quite playfully licks Darius's face than prances around him. A couple times she'd swoosh her tail at him with flirty growls.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:24 pm
Darius laughed happily when Bella licked his face. Seeing her prance around him he crouches wiggles his nose whenever her tail would go past him tickling his face. He would pretend to pounce at her drawing back each time. Just watching Bella brought Darius happiness. Looking at the dream catcher he held it for a moment then looked at Bella again still smiling. Winking once he jumped over her changing into his wolf form letting his tail go across Bella's fur and ran a little ways away before looking back.
"Come on. I have something for you too."  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 pm
Bella was happily prancing around Darius being playful and hoping he'll engage in play too. She caught him looking over at her several times which caused her to blush. The moment Darius winks, jumps changing into his wolf form, and calls for Bella to follow saying "I have something for you too."

"Really?" she paused in surprised and than began to follow Darius. She was curious what exactly did Darius have for her? She smiled continuing to run after him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 pm
Going to the small water falls he crosses to the other side looking back at Bella to make sure she was still with him or in need of any help. Once they were across he changed back into a man and pushed aside branches of bush and moved some leaves and larger rocks out of the way. Underneath was a small wooden box. Taking it out he brushed away the dirt and removed the lid. In it was an even smaller box. Opening it he took out a ring, but wouldn't let Bella see what it was yet or the ring box. Turning around he smiled playfully.
"Ok. Now you have to change and close your eyes. No peeking."
When she did he took her left hand and slipped the ring on her finger as he knelt on one knee. The ring was an opal with small diamonds surrounding it reflecting the colors of the opal in the light. It was an heirloom from his fathers side belonging to his great grandmother that few even knew of. He had told Bella stories of the ring, but never told her he had been given it.
"I know it is arranged but I still want to ask. Bella, will you marry me?"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 pm
Bella happily followed Darius to a beautiful secluded area of Tranquility Lake where the pair could be alone. Her heart was beating rapidly and she wasn't quite sure why? Darius was being so secretive as they slipped through to a particular spot as he began looking for something. As Bella was enjoying the scenery he asked Bella to change into her elf maiden form and did so without a fuss. She heard his warning "no peeking" and suddenly felt him take her left hand than felt him slipping something on her finger. She heard Darius say " I know it is arranged but I still want to ask. Bella, will you marry me?" she heard him ask. Bella quickly opened his eyes finding a beautiful ring upon ring finger on her left hand which sparkled beneath the sun. Her eyes became watery thinking how beautiful he thought this out and threw her arms around him before kissing him.

"Yes, I will marry you. I am so sorry for giving you such a hard time before. Our run together made me realize how much I miss you all together." she said looking into his eyes with tears flowing down her cheeks.

The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff