Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Masturbation xD Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 am
One day I was sitting on the computer when my friends on gaia were talkin about masturbation. ( I know, weird ) Well, I wondered the views about masturbation in Islam. So, I researched it on the web and it said masturbating is sinful. I never knew that. I just wanted to tell u guys in case you do it o.o xD or even if u know a muslim frnd that does it. ^-^ ( Awkward much? )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 am
well, it's sinful like you mentioned. ^^
i read about it that it's not healthy specially for guys. i don't remember how unhealthy it is, but it could lead to possible death. ^^  

PlusleChu

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 am
it sinfull and haram scream

If do this, some organ may damaged eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 am
I read many hadiths about it, since no one ever told me about these things, it's a tabu.

But the prophet said sumthing like: There will be 2 places in the day of judgement. And 1 of these will be for those who play with their private parts!

Cake. If it's unhealthy to do it, then it's also unhealthy to have intercourse???

I think it's a bit like commiting adultery, so don't do it. And why would girls do it stare Well it's very haram, that's all I can say.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 pm
It's not unhealthy and doesn't damage any organs. If it was, people would need a hell of a lot more organ donations. It's healthy, and helps releave stress, and makes you feel good. (My friends also do it at awkward moments, like right in the middle of playing a video game they'll go into the bathroom and then they get pissed off when they realize you've killed them. XD)

@Pathan, Girls masturbate for the same reasons guys do, dude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 am
Silver Nephil
It's not unhealthy and doesn't damage any organs. If it was, people would need a hell of a lot more organ donations. It's healthy, and helps releave stress, and makes you feel good. (My friends also do it at awkward moments, like right in the middle of playing a video game they'll go into the bathroom and then they get pissed off when they realize you've killed them. XD)

No, that's stupid, girls wouldn't do that.

Eww, Nephil ur friends are just stare  

The_Pathan
Captain

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm
The_Pathan
Silver Nephil

No, that's stupid, girls wouldn't do that.

Eww, Nephil ur friends are just stare

girls wud do that ..i know many that do it 3nodding ( dun ask :p )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm
CakeColour

it is but ur organ cant be damaged by it xp  

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm
PlusleChu
well, it's sinful like you mentioned. ^^
i read about it that it's not healthy specially for guys. i don't remember how unhealthy it is, but it could lead to possible death. ^^

it is very unhealthy because well if you dont wash your hands after that..ya u know wat i mean :p ..i dunno about it actually killing you though eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 am
I guess it's haram because of the morale of doing it, not because it's unhealthy. You should only use it when u are married.

But I got a question. If u sleep, and u wake up and u find ur underwear a bit wet because of u know, then it's haram?? Even if it wasn't ment to be.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm
The_Pathan
I guess it's haram because of the morale of doing it, not because it's unhealthy. You should only use it when u are married.

But I got a question. If u sleep, and u wake up and u find ur underwear a bit wet because of u know, then it's haram?? Even if it wasn't ment to be.

Why would it be haram to wake up and be wet from a dream, even if you can't remember the dream? It's just something that happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 am
I got another question. It is said that u produce seed when u are "horny" (sorry), but then must u make ghusl? (take a bath before u can be clean)  

The_Pathan
Captain

Marcosiu

Ice-Cold Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 am
actually, masturbation is actually healthy in terms of preventing prostate cancer for men, done twice a week.
its a fact, dont ask me where i learnt it neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:46 pm
TMI (too much infomation) LoL

For real through excessive masturbation can be just as much a cause for uninary tract infections as actually sex. Can lead to wrist problems much like too much typing or video game playing. Plus males can harm veins in thier p***s if they hold too tightly in the same positions all the time.  

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:48 pm
IXI_Im-Awsum-13_IXI
CakeColour

it is but ur organ cant be damaged by it xp
I don't know about women but holding too tight in the same manner can cause vein damage to the p***s. Plus just like anything else that requires the hands too much can cause wrist pain.  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff