Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 pm
a small plane off the coast of California has crashed all radio connection is lost a small group of people have huddled in the marine military base. soldier are warning people to stay in doors and to stay away from the infected...what is going on? how long can we last? how many are infected? grab a shot gun, its time to survive!!!

User Image

Rule one:Follow the rules of the guilds

Rule two:No cybering

Rule Three:No swearing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 pm
Ivys freaking luckly her weird brother has planed for this day and he had weaponsin the basement she greabs a hugs ouch and yet light filled it with ammo grabed swords bow and arrows and off course a bunch of guns "lets do this"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm
I am a private first class in the marines base in California I was suppose to take my post at the front gate but i got held up when I finally got to the gate there was blood everywhere i warned HQ now all that is left is me a few soldier and some civilians we have saved now its just a fight to keep the gate clear its just a matter of time before the zombies jump the gate or make it crash down...

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:57 am
User Image

Penelope Scrammbles Out The Door. "Haaawaaaa! I'm Almost Late For Work". She Ran And Ran And Then Stoppped When She Realized...."No Cars. No People. No...Nothing." She Looked Around. It Was Silent. Then She Saw Movement Behind A Building. "Ummm Hellooooo?" She Was Getting Suspicious. "Whos There....?" Still No Answer. A Dark Grey Figure Busted Out From Behind The Building. She Gasped. After That Another came out... then another.... then another.... "Ohhhh Fine! Guess Work Came To Me This Time". She Ran At Them, Pulled A Knife Out Of Her Pocket, And Began To Slash The Zombies. Once They Were All Down She Wiped Her Blade And Walked Off Silently. "Cant Believe They Couldnt Just Wait Till I Got There". She Pushed Open The Door To The Tiny Knife Shop. "Penny! Your Here! Your Late." Said Her Boss Behind The Desk. "Ya Well Cant Keep Those Blood Bags Off My Tail For Two Seconds." She Plopped into a chair and laid her head on the counter. "Why Cant I Come At 7 instead of 2? Like normal people!" She Asked. "Becasue Your Not Normal" Said The Boss. "UGH! Im Going Out. Your So Borring!". She pushed open the door again and began another day of fighting watever came at her. "My Life Sucks".

ThatCuteEmoChickk
Crew

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:11 am
User Image
Aine woke up slowly and looked out the window of her room,she lived downtown and nothing was out there?She was confused but shook her head and got dressed.She walked down stairs and locked the door to her house,then got into her car and drove down the street."Whats going on"She said as she messed with the radio but nothing came on.She got to a office building and looked at the door,she sighed and got an eerie feeling so she went to turn the car around and seen someone in the road.She rolled down the window "Hey get out of the~"She screamed as she seen brains.She drove over him and speeded off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 am
User Image

Penelope Saw A Car Driving Past. "...What? No ones supposed to be out he-" She Saw The Girl Run Over One Of The Zombies. "Less Work i guess.... Hope She Doesnt Get Eaten." She Smiled And Walked On.

ThatCuteEmoChickk
Crew

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 am
User Image
Aine was freaking out she got out her phone and tryed to call her friend and got no signal "What the-What is going on here!!"She seen more of the zombies come out and she started to flip out,she ran over 5 of them then drove off again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:26 am
shewalks out the house with the ammo and sees the two girls "you guy's wanna wrok together were halfway across the country and i got a car with a bunch a weapons nd alot of space"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am
((My girls in a car freaking out..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am
((Oh sorry lol *face palm* i just really want a team lol))  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am
((Lol,kay))
User Image
Aine drove back the way she came,she could have swore she seen someone there,maybe she was wrong but it was worth the check,when she got there she sees that she was right and pulls over hoping they can tell her whats going on.
((edited,wrong pic >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:47 am
She sees the car coming close "the Zombie appocolips is here and we need to work together" she takes a look at the car "we better take mine its bigger in the trunks so we can fit more weapons"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am
User Image
Aine gets out of the car "Zombie apocalypse?!Zombies aren't real!How could this be?!?!Omg omg omg!!!!!!"She turns back to her car "This is a porsche!I can't leave it for the 'Zombies' to gunk up!!"she looks around and rubs her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 am
"its not about proches any more and zombies dont care about cars do you wanna survie" she says while handing her a gun "if you do keep the gun and join me if you dont stay here and becme a human happy meal i perfer you stay with me 2 is better then 1"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

sweetcheeks147
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 am
User Image
Aines eyes grow wide as she was handed a gun "I don't know how to use this.I'm a girl not a cop or something!"She shook her head "I don't want to be a happy meal that has carbs!"she looked back at her car and frowned "Wheres your car?"  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff