Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Horror Rp
Mad Doctor Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 am
Story: You wake up on cold steel. You're body is pumped full of drugs that makes you totally worthless. You see a man in a long coat. You freak out when he pulls out a long needle. You try to break the steal bonds but in your mind you know you never could, even without the drugs. He inserts it in your neck. You feel slight pain and then darkness...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 am
These are the rules

1. Cry of the Celts is God.

2. No godmodding.

3. You must follow the ToS.
As I said before, if you do not I will report you.

4. NO SEX.
This includes cybering! If things get too steamy, please just time skip! This rp is not for little nooblets!

5. This is a LITERATE style rp so keep in that style.
No, I'm not a grammar nazi! This just includes at least being semi-literate. As in: n0 typin lyk dis.

6. If you do not post often, you will be booted from the rp.

7. You must be creative.
This means you must have a creatively crafted character. No SPARKLY vampires, as they are highly uncreative

8. Your character MUST have weaknesses.

9. Violence and romance are highly encouraged.
But STILL. No sex. AT ALL.

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

Dr.Mays walked down the hall her heels clicking. She came down to the room her new patient was in she opened the door and looked at him strapped to the bed. "good morning." she said softly looking down at her clip board.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Kyle looked toward the door at the doctor. "W-what happened? Where am I?" He said drowsily looking around the room.
User Image

Haha_Ohhfunny

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 pm
Soon the other doctor came in. Alexander smiled, his teeth slightly pronged. "Well it looks like our new patient is still awake." He said, walking to Dr. May's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 pm
'Oi! Let me go!' Jasper roared from another bed.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:17 pm
"oh nothing your just in Saint Lipids Hospital for the mentally insane and in need" she smiled at him then looked at her clip board. "how are you feeling this morning?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm
Alex looked at the notes and smiled a weird smile. He looked over at Jasper and came with a sedative. "Oh, my we can't have you leaving with you so disillusion now can we?" He asked him before inserting the needle in his body.  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Mentally insane? But theres nothing wrong with me...atleast I don't think. Kyle thought, with a scared expression on his face.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 pm
"its ok darlings us doctors are going to take get care of you" she put a cart in a holder in the door and giggled. "Im Dr.Mays ill be taking care of you" She walked over to Kyle.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm
Hearing her say that didn't really fill him with relieve at all in any way. "Why do I need taking care of?" Kyle said now struggling to get loose.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm
"now now dont struggle or ill have to put you to sleep" she shook her head. "you dont wanna end up like him do you?" she pointed to Jasper who was almost passed out across the way in his bed.
(hafta go bbl)  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Alex looked back at him and pushed his glasses up with his finger. "You've been diagnosed with high level schizophrenia." He told him emptily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 pm
'Screw...... You!' Jasper managed to say, flipping the middle finger as he went unconcious.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:34 pm
The doctor growled quietly to himself. "Do you need any assistance when he wakes up?" He growled out, extremely tempted to smother Jasper with a pillow.  
Horror Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff