Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Sci-fi Rp
Space Pirates (alternate universe) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:56 pm
Story: In the year 1698 pirates have sailed to the stars. The cause so much trouble around here that most countries have a hard time with keeping their economy in check. While the pirates live a life full of sin and wealth others are suffering. The kings of the worlds won't have that. They're setting a bounty on nearly every known pirate captain's head. Will you escape the law and continue the sinful life that you lead? Or will you die on you feet and with a sword on in your hand? Or are you one of the law abiding men that have gone out and are now hunting these merciless pirates?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:57 pm
These are the rules

1. Cry of the Celts is God.

2. No godmodding.

3. You must follow the ToS.
As I said before, if you do not I will report you.

4. NO SEX.
This includes cybering! If things get too steamy, please just time skip! This rp is not for little nooblets!

5. This is a LITERATE style rp so keep in that style.
No, I'm not a grammar nazi! This just includes at least being semi-literate. As in: n0 typin lyk dis.

6. If you do not post often, you will be booted from the rp.

7. You must be creative.
This means you must have a creatively crafted character. No SPARKLY vampires, as they are highly uncreative

8. Your character MUST have weaknesses.

9. Violence and romance are highly encouraged.
But STILL. No sex. AT ALL.

10. You can't kill another character unless you have permission!  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:34 pm
((Eh... I'm new at Sci-Fi lol... Wait, Celts, which one of our character's dads is the hunters?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm
(umm how about mine? I mean, it would be kind of a twist since Ali's father left and never came back when he was like 6).  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 pm
((Sounds good... ^_^ ))

Sia was aboard her father's ship, it was grand since he was the king of the space region in sorts... That meant she was the princess...

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 pm
Ali: User Image

I'm drinking by myself, I know I'm going down...

Ali was also aboard his ship. His captain had been a good friend of the local king and often sought employment from him. In a way they were privateers or pirates for hire. Actually they were just regular pirates and nothing more. They soon came across the home world of their employer.

Will you pick me up? Will you leave me on the ground?

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:44 pm
((So her father is the king of one of the space worlds in the galaxies...))

Sia heard that the ship would be boarded by some... guests she supposed. Maybe to share maps or something... She sat in the crow's nest... ((The top thingy lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Ali rolled his eyes, "goodie." He said sarcastically as they landed on the planet. The world was a nearly never ending ocean world. There was only two beaches and the king ruled them both. The youngest member of the crew hated going here (although this was only his second time). The pirates landed in the port and they waited in the castle for the royals.

(yea that's what I was thinking lol)  

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 pm
Sia <3 User Image

Will you take what's left of me? My heart, my soul?

Sia didn't look thrilled as the main royal family docked... She got down from the crow's nest after awhile and was about 20 minutes late to the meet-up...

((This put me in a dancing mood!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA&feature=fvw ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:58 pm

When they both met up Ali was lounging around on the beach. He didn't want to go to the stupid meeting anyways. He was just fine sitting here on the beach and waiting it out.

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm
Sia <3 User Image

Sia left the meet up, bored... She went to the beach and skipped stones across the waters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 pm

Ali was twirling his pistol between his fingers. When he saw Sia he gave her a bored expression. "Who are you?" He asked her flatly.

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:09 pm
Sia <3 User Image

She turned towards him, having skipped another stone. "I'm Sia... I'm also unfortunately the king's daughter..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 pm

"Goodie..." he said sarcastically, "I'm Alistair but you can call me Ali. I'm a pirate that's unfortunately under your employment." He said bitterly, he hated having to be under anyone's employment.

Voice of the Ancients
Vice Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 pm
Sia <3 User Image

"I know... you probablly think I'm as bad as my b*****d of a father..." She sighed and then went back to skipping stones.  
Sci-fi Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff