Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Anyone seen the news about The plan crash in pakistan, :( Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm
awww...I really got sad about the many people that died in the plan crash,,,people say 150 died and The rest is 800 people that they havent found

And soo is it happening in peshawar, The monsun rain has killed millions of people , more than 900....Idk....Its soo saad too Die like that and many villages destroyed and ecerything mad

Well we most be Thankful to God that it wasnt us... sad ....
Anything can happen to the world....anything ....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am
So the airplane was carrying 950 people? neutral I don't think it was 1 airplane. That would be a bit tooo much :O  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:53 am
The_Pathan
So the airplane was carrying 950 people? neutral I don't think it was 1 airplane. That would be a bit
tooo much :O

Ummm...Arent you sad about it? , Or you are a taliban=O'
haha.....Anyways...No noooo...i think it was 300 people i saw in news....I AM A NEWS PERSON!,LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 am
What channel? I see ARY news, but it's boring.

I'm not really Taliban, but eh. It wasn't the taliban. It was bad pilot, and radio.

Then why did 950 people get involved? lol.

u know, when people die, there is space for more people. and Pakistan got like 90 million population. Their population doubled.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 am
The_Pathan
What channel? I see ARY news, but it's boring.

I'm not really Taliban, but eh. It wasn't the taliban. It was bad pilot, and radio.

Then why did 950 people get involved? lol.

u know, when people die, there is space for more people. and Pakistan got like 90 million population. Their population doubled.

Umm..i an dizzy right now,hee
It was not 950 that died , Opps, i kinda invold the plan crash with the monsun rain that has destroyed poor peshawar and kashmiri people..and the monsun rain is kinda the biggest in da 18 years ...since now...
In the plan crash 300 people died.....
And in the monsun rain more than 950 people died as i know and some they havent found...I heard that 800-1200 have died in DN.SE, its swedish....and
Cause in the monsun rain...The rain destroyed many houses,villages and people..an d now people are Moving to somewhere else.....
Eh!...place for more people..AhAN so you like when people die...
90 million population...okay..but in pakistan its kinda more than 170 million people...
What do you think about bangladesh,the little country that has more than 190.000 000
More space for the other people....ummmm.... stressed .........
I Dont like when people die, thats so horrible and if you think its good when people die....OK! Dude! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:53 am
If the jews didn't die, we would probably live in Pakistan.

I don't really mind it. I mean, if u kill 100 ants, it dosn't matter, but when 1 human dies, then u cry.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 am
The_Pathan
If the jews didn't die, we would probably live in Pakistan.

I don't really mind it. I mean, if u kill 100 ants, it dosn't matter, but when 1 human dies, then u cry.

Whatever.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am
So how many people in pakistan died from car accidents? That's more sad than place crash.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 pm
The_Pathan
So how many people in pakistan died from car accidents? That's more sad than place crash.

Why is it more sad, Well the plan crash had more people,
Boat are sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 am
I just saw the statistics, I was wrong. It used to be 90 million many years ago, now it's 180 million. Bangladesh 170 million. Imagine how many of those die everyday.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:18 am
The_Pathan
I just saw the statistics, I was wrong. It used to be 90 million many years ago, now it's 180 million. Bangladesh 170 million. Imagine how many of those die everyday.

Ya, i know , I can imagine cause i have imagine alot in my life......hmm....i undertsnad 3nodding
180 MILLIONS ARE ALOT,Anyways Boat re Sad confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:50 pm
probably wink

btw. whats the swedish population? Denmark is 5,5 millon.  

The_Pathan
Captain

ll Queen ll

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Yeah,that's really sad...but nothing could help if allah wanted them to die with the plane crash  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 am
The_Pathan
probably wink

btw. whats the swedish population? Denmark is 5,5 millon.

Swedens population is...10 million or soon 10 miljons and 3 hundred thousand  

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0