Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply War Rp
World War 3!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 pm
July 28, 2010

soldiers pull out of Iraq and declare peace treaty to America, china develops a large group of nukes and declares war with japan or threatens to bomb, American soldiers intervene and start war with china, american allies join fight including, Britain, Japan, Russia, Afghanistan , and Iraq. China allies with Germany and takes over italian troops, and allies with north and south Korea....Its World War 3....will we survive against one of the strongest nations?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:45 pm
A knock form the Generals door sounded from the distance. Just then a man with a cracked smile on his face and black hair with black eyes walked in. The man was Capt. Simmers. Befor he spoke to the General of the U.S Air Force, he took out his tooth pick. "You need me sir?" The Capt. siad in a blunt seriouse tone.
(I NEED A GENENAL!)  

tamahome zokano

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm
(On it dude...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm
just then general hickey stood and spoke with a cigar in his mouth " yes boy i needed you i just got on the line with the president and congress has just declared war with china i need you to devise a company of soldiers and get them ready to ship to japan within the next 48 hours. you got that son?"  

narokute
Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm
(Or not since narokute is an idiot....)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 pm
((Hm... First woman on this army ^_^ ))

User Image

Lucia walked to base... She'd been given s**t about being a girl and being in war at the same time. "Screw them." She mumbled.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

Hyun-Su walked in his uniform, checking his sniper rifle to see that everything was properly set. As he walked, he lightly bumped shoulders with a girl on his blind side. He turned his head and bowed slightly, continuing on his way. He was giving a lot of nonsense in the U.S. military mainly because he was a Korean fighting for America. He was now an American citizen and South Korea did not do dual citizenship, so he went with America.

((Question: Why did North and South Korea become allies when North Korea has been wanting to nuke South Korea since after the Korean war?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Lucia got a little pissed and pulled a ciggarette from her pocket and lit it, puffing a few puffs of smoke before walking further.

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm
Hyun-su leaned against a nearby wall, taking out a cigerette and his lighter. He flicked his lighter a few times, but only sparks came out, "빌어먹을! (Damn it!)" he muttered under his breath, trying to light his cigerette. Whenever he seriously wanted a smoke, his lighter never worked, but when it came to other things, it worked just fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kuno was walking towards the barracks for a break because people were giving him a hard time for being Japanese when he saw a guy leaning against a wall trying to light a cigerette. He walked towards the guy and said " hey, think you could spare one? I'll let you use my lighter."  

zodiacmaster231

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 pm
Hyun-Su looked up at the man that approached him. He looked at him carefully before taking out his pack of cigerettes and handing it to him, "Here you go, sir." he said, trying a bit to make sure his broken English doesn't slip out. After all, English was his third language. He knew Korean, but then he had learned Japanese before English. When he saw the woman from before, he just shook his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Lucia flicked a lighter into Hyun-su's fingers before either of them could finish speaking and she kept walking. The lighter was like a mascara bottle... you had to take off the cap to see the lighter part...

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Kuno watched the girl walk away and then he lighted one and handed the pack and the lighter to Hyun-su. " here, thanks." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Hyun-Su pocketed the mascara-looking lighter in his pocket before taking Kuno's lighter and lighting his cigerette. He handed the lighter back, "Thank you, sir."  

Meroko-chii

War Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces