Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
And All That Could Have Been Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:32 am
I bought the And All That Could Have Been DVD, and it was f***ing excellent. I know it may sound sad saying that a DVD was awsome but ive never been to a NIN concert so i appreciate things like this a lot.

It was so amazing, the stage was beautiful and flowed excellently with the music.
When they were performing "La Mer", there was three long rectangle screens in the background showing water in different colours and stuff, and just before they performed "La Mer" they were playing "Wish" and the crowd were just so energetic then "La Mer" came on and everyone was just so calm. If i were to go and see NIN just perform "La Mer" and nothing else i would, the atmosphere was so great.

Another thing that happened was Trent went into the audience and people were all over him and stuff, that would never happen in one of their concerts today though which is a shame.

Before you watch the DVD you are told to do the contrast on your tv all the way down which is so very NIN 3nodding

The art work on the DVD is also very amazing stuff like dead flies and stuff looks so great.

Has anyone else got it if so what did you think of it?

If this is what the Fragility tour was like then the Closure DVD is going to be much better because there's going to be so many extras like, making of some videos, back stage and stuff. Has anyone seen the trailer for Closure? it looks...well i cant describe what it is but its definatley soemthing good! lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:51 am
I got it as a birthday present and omfg. I watched it and like. Fell in love, all over again. LOOOVE it. You feel like you're there.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:32 pm
I just got the cd, but most of the stuff is incredible. I like that they still play their old stuff like "Terrible Lie".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:04 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
I got it as a birthday present and omfg. I watched it and like. Fell in love, all over again. LOOOVE it. You feel like you're there.

I know it was truley amazing, the way you had to reduce the contrast and stuff was just xd all the songs they performed just got better and better as they went one xp  

frail_wretched

Velvet_Child

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:57 am
I wish I had it... could someone post a picture of the artwork and then I could look for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:57 pm
my sister got it for me for christmas
thx sis smile  

starfury1981

impure0purest

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:30 pm
Velvet_Child
I wish I had it... could someone post a picture of the artwork and then I could look for it?

i agree!! i wanna see something colieo! mee too mee too!!

-Tom  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:22 pm
I got that on DVD a while ago, but only watched it recently. Lol, by the end of it, my mom and I were hugging and crying. 3nodding Yup. I also have the CD, and I have to say, it is my favourite.  

the trenty

the trenty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:27 pm
Quote:
I wish I had it... could someone post a picture of it and then I could look for it?

Well, you're better off going onto ebay or something, and typing in "NIN, And All That Could Have Been", or something. I'll see what I can do for a pic, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:11 pm
it's awsome  

yuna1111

Grey Iwakura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:41 pm
Yeah, my brother has it, and like wow.

It's awesome.
And sadly, I've never been to an NIN concert (almost went on this tour, though, but didn't buy tickets in advance so I could get some near my brother and his fiancee, among other problems).

It's cool like that.
Just... wicked sick, the energy they have on stage and everything.... I would have loved to have gone to one of those concerts on that tour.

And apparently has several bonus hidden features, including being able to see Marilyn Manson come out and sing... I think part of Beautiful People or something... or the whole thing... but anyway, I think it was right after ********, Inc. You gotta do... something with it, though, I can't remember. Or you can cheap out and use windows media player to look through it and find it, if it's really there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:43 am
Terrible Lie -> Sin = heart

de novo Kerauno

Grey Iwakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:31 am
wow, watched it again with my brother, his wife, and her cousin last weekend...
while drunk.
Again, wow.
(this is after watching music videos of Bjork and Tool).

Like, awesome! Fun stuff. In a different way from watching it sober.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flackrum

xSiLENtDeVotiOnSx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:38 pm
i went to on of the 2006 concerts and the show was perfull loud and a pice of art the all that could have been dvd i have it heart is a completely diferent show but just as good  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff