Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold - A Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to talk to others, keeping a golden attitude! 

Tags: Mudkips, discuss, questions, bumping, friendly 

Reply Questing // Donations
free items! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

okami1029384756

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm
i have some items i dont want anymore...i have:, ,sour patch kids candy, skittles backpack,martial arts top,zomg monster belt,sand fluff plushie.just ask first and i will give it to you.(p.s do NOT sell this for the gold!i will right your username down,look up the item i put on the marketplace and i will pm you saying you owe me gold! do NOT sell it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:32 pm
okami1029384756
i have some items i dont want anymore...i have:starmony,four horsemen,sour patch kids candy,recycle mood bubble,kokeshi fan,coral fluff plushie,skittles backpack.just ask first and i will give it to you.(p.s do NOT sell this for the gold!i will right your username down,look up the item i put on the marketplace and i will pm you saying you owe me gold! do NOT sell it!

Could I have four horsemen please? I promise I won't sell it because it is one of my most wanted items. I would appreciate it very much. Please and thank you.  

BankaiSenpai

Dedicated Smoker

11,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100

Super Saiyan Spyron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:37 pm
Super Saiyan Spyron and i want the kokeshi fan item  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 am
okami1029384756
i have some items i dont want anymore...i have:starmony,four horsemen,sour patch kids candy,recycle mood bubble,kokeshi fan,coral fluff plushie,skittles backpack.just ask first and i will give it to you.(p.s do NOT sell this for the gold!i will right your username down,look up the item i put on the marketplace and i will pm you saying you owe me gold! do NOT sell it!

coral fluffy please >w

xMiiyako

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Suteshii

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:49 pm
Recycle mood bubble pwease?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 pm
ok well...someone had PM me and asked for the four horsemen...im so srry...you want a sword instead?and everyone else i will gift it to u!  

okami1029384756

okami1029384756

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:24 pm
ninjaassassensei
okami1029384756

Could I have four horsemen please? I promise I won't sell it because it is one of my most wanted items. I would appreciate it very much. Please and thank you.
i need to update my list...im srry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:27 pm
i updated my list!  

okami1029384756

YouTubedUrMom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am
starmony biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm
okami1029384756
i have some items i dont want anymore...i have:, ,sour patch kids candy, skittles backpack,martial arts top,zomg monster belt,sand fluff plushie.just ask first and i will give it to you.(p.s do NOT sell this for the gold!i will right your username down,look up the item i put on the marketplace and i will pm you saying you owe me gold! do NOT sell it!

Could I please have zOMG Monster Belt. I wanna wear a belt. I promise I wont sell it.  

jasyxox3

Mega Friend

10,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

II Oshawott II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:17 pm
starmony pls...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 am
Soo Young Chan
okami1029384756

can i have the starmony plz?

31 gold

sans_neant

Shadowy Raider

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:35 am
can i get whatever nobody else wants?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:35 am
i want: