Just what is wrong with these people? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm
Article

Basically the entire article says "we should feel bad for illegal immigrants because they try to do some things the right way when they are here".

So i should feel bad for the serial rapist that uses a condom? WTF people scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am
I've always had a hard time with people trying to justify the presence of illegals in the US.

We have borders for a number of good reasons. Open borders is a very, very bad idea. And people like the author of this article are blind to the significant harm that millions of illegal immigrants have caused to the people of the US.

In fact, just yesterday two senators (one being John McCain) talked openly of changing the constitution to end the law that allows the children of illegals born in the US from gaining automatic citizenship, along with all the benefits. That's one step I would fully back!  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 am
Floyd
I've always had a hard time with people trying to justify the presence of illegals in the US.

We have borders for a number of good reasons. Open borders is a very, very bad idea. And people like the author of this article are blind to the significant harm that millions of illegal immigrants have caused to the people of the US.

In fact, just yesterday two senators (one being John McCain) talked openly of changing the constitution to end the law that allows the children of illegals born in the US from gaining automatic citizenship, along with all the benefits. That's one step I would fully back!
The way I'd amend that law would be to say that the children born in the US to parents who are here in a legal manner. That way, it stops anchor babies, but you can still claim US citizenship if you were born here on vacation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 pm
can;t stop people from moving wink not that u have to like it...  

Maddness91

Shrantic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:41 pm
Maddness91
can;t stop people from moving wink not that u have to like it...
Yes, that's certainly true; we can't stop crime. Nor do we have to like it. But I'll be damned if we shouldn't try.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm
Fresnel
Floyd

The way I'd amend that law would be to say that the children born in the US to parents who are here in a legal manner. That way, it stops anchor babies, but you can still claim US citizenship if you were born here on vacation.

I agree with you 100% fresnel, except to avoid loopholes of the father being here legally and the mother not we would have to limit to the mother of the child would have to be here legally for the child to get us citizenship, otherwise i'm sure we would see some legal "seeders" that would exploit that loophole.  

war_junky 91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Floyd

I agree with you 100% fresnel, except to avoid loopholes of the father being here legally and the mother not we would have to limit to the mother of the child would have to be here legally for the child to get us citizenship, otherwise i'm sure we would see some legal "seeders" that would exploit that loophole.
I think if one spouse is here legally, the other one is by default.

Also,
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Floyd

Also,
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh152/Fresnel149/016201ca65a1a3af11a009F70284.jpg

HA, awesome article there fres and also,

They both arent here legally if one is, up here there was a story a few years ago about an illegal woman here from mexico that had already beend deported once and she had two kids with either a natural born citizen or a naturalized one and she tried to be naturalized so they could marry and they deported her again and everybody threw a big fit over it. But either was if we just limit it to the mother has to be here legally for the baby to become a citizen it would cut all loopholes right out.  

war_junky 91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Floyd

Also,
User Image
AHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm
I was trying to find a link to the second politician I was citing above. He did an appearance on Meet The Press Sunday morning.
Congressman Boehner's interview  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 pm
Hehehehe...... Boehner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 pm
the way Obama is working, it may just change... hell he put "no illegals" in health care bill for no reason except someone yelled at him on tv... so maybe the financial reform will have room for a tack on if joe wilson gets another tv spot  

Maddness91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 am
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Floyd

Also,
User Image

I ******** saved

Just recently I heard that McCain supports Amnesty.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am
OberFeldwebel
He's an ARIZONA Senator. Color me skeptical.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
He's an ARIZONA Senator. Color me skeptical.

I heard it on TV the other day.

I didn't want to believe it either.

*ahem*
Trying to find a source that isn't white supremacy based.
It could be hogwash based on the results of a search.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff