Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Fruits and Veggies Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fruits or veggies?
  Fruits
  Veggies
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm
If the .Hack characters were fruits or vegetables, what fruits or veggies would they be?

I think Pi would be a lemon because the citrus-ness can burn and sting, but it's really delicious and a very pretty lookin' fruit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 am
No offence to gays, Endrance would be a fruitcake.  

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 am
atoli-onion  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:16 pm
hmmm.....
taihaku = prune lol jkjk  

cafe sua da

Friendly Poster

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:08 pm
Haseo would be like Pineapple. Super prickly and nasty on the outside, but super delicious and kinda sweet in a tangy way on the inside.
Atoli would be like zucchini. Just enough flavor to bother you and with a nasty texture, but liked by some people. And green.
Ovan's like a banana. Seemingly innocent at first sight, but then realized to kind of be perverted. Also, they both have black spots over time and a thick skin that's impossible to see through, yet are easily bruised.
Azure Kite is raspberries. Disliked by some for their odd taste, loved by others (me), easy to mistake for something more poisonous, and difficult to find when you want to eat them.
Yata is like peppers. Hollow on the inside with all sorts of weird things growing inside.
Kite is like a carrot. He's orange, kinda sweet, bland if you don't add personality to him, and not really malicious until his intents are changed.
Aura would be like honeydew melon. Sweet but bland.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 am
Azure Kite - Lime or Kiwi. Veggie wise, I'd say a Leek or Those green onions.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 pm
BreathLessX
Azure Kite - Lime or Kiwi. Veggie wise, I'd say a Leek or Those green onions.

Why? (Kiwi fits better. I like Kiwis.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 am
Player Kite
No offence to gays, Endrance would be a fruitcake.

......I agree.......  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 pm
I think Aina would be a blueberry. I guess my reasons are that blueberries are small and blue, like her. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 pm
Grieverr
I think Aina would be a blueberry. I guess my reasons are that blueberries are small and blue, like her. D:

And they're kinda ugly on the inside? (I don't like Aina. But I enjoy eating blueberries, peeling off their skin...*stops before this gets too creepy*)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

And they're kinda ugly on the inside? (I don't like Aina. But I enjoy eating blueberries, peeling off their skin...*stops before this gets too creepy*)

That works too. xD I don't think I've really looked at the inside of a blueberry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 am
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

That works too. xD I don't think I've really looked at the inside of a blueberry.

They're kinda green and red and purple and mushy but all veined like grapes and tomatoes. It's pretty weird.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 pm

random thought: Silabus is like a Granny Smith Apple.......

Reasoning: Both are green.....they're sweet but tart at the same time (Silabus is nice to everyone, but oblivious to the fact he's kind of popular with the girls, thus breaking a few hearts I'd imagine)......and popular with people (Sil=small fangirl following, apple=associated with teachers, doctors, and the occasional eccentric Shinigami)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:01 pm
@Doomed
Oh god that is weird. D: Imma check next time I eat a blueberry.

@En
I agree. I love green apples. THE BEST KIND.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 pm
I like yellow apples best, though green can be okay.
It's tough for me to believe that you've never checked out the inside of blueberries before. I do that all of the time. Then again, I'm a weirdo who gets a kick out of pretending the goldfish crackers are swimming to their doom when I eat them. And who found it funny yet freaky how when I put ketchup in the macaroni and cheese with bunny-shaped pasta it looked kinda wrong and bloody. Therapists would probably have a field day with me. (I miss field days...)
I'm trying to think of something that seems secretly sinister yet sweet and has a huge curl on it that you can eat. Nothing really comes to mind. Maybe cinnabuns? But I hate cinnabuns and don't hate Silabus. Hm.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff