Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Hello my name is Raziel and I'm an anime Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:12 pm

I just got a PM from a girl I don't know and from what I could gather from her horrible grammar and spelling, she has a friend who wants a character avatar like mine from the anime I'm from...

Also she spelt my name as razeil...

*sigh*

I don't want to deal with her, I have no patience for people like that (like anyone does) but I've already opened the pm and read it, and I'm pretty sure gaia now has this feature where the person knows when you read their message. So I responded to her... sort of. Still trying to understand what exactly she wants from me so I can tell her y/n and get on with my life.

What do you guys think I should tell her?
- if she asks for a gold/item donation?
- if she asks for the blueprints for my avatar
- if she asks for a picture from the anime I'm from (Which she already asked I'm pretty sure, I just don't know how to respond to such a blatantly stupid statement)

I know everyone gets PMs like this, whether they're badly spelt, asking for gold, or both, but wow, Legacy of Kain... an anime...? Not that it wouldn't be super special awesome if LoK was made into an anime, but it is not an anime, so I'm wondering why her and her friend think that. Maybe its a typo -- just like her entire message was, heh~

Anyway, while we're on the subject, if you guys want to give me some feedback as how to inform this girl that LoK is in fact not an anime, I'd also like to here your guys' experiences with extreme n00bitry~
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm

GAH! I opened this with the hope someone made an LoK anime. I would have simply said, "No. I am from an awesome video game series called 'Legacy of Kain'."

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Sadly, no, but it would be great is someone did. I imagine a LoK anime series being like if Berserk and Helling had a baby and then if that baby snorted cocaine off a dictionary.

And thanks for the advice, bro.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 pm

A dictionary? A thesaurus is much classier. Ahaha, can you imagine LoK as a non-serious fluffy storyline? Or a fluffy interpretation?

Lieutenant Turel

Rahab the Fourth Son

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 pm

They'd accurately paint you as a rabbit.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:51 pm

B-but --- big words, brother! The little 'uns new to the fandom will need definitions on hand while watching the show! Also, I think the thesaurus is still on loan to Stephanie Meyer...

I don't think we even have a comic relief character... aside from that silly t**t in Blood Omen 2 who was like 'Durrrr... I wonder what will happen if a throw this switch-- *EXPLODES*'

We need a Puck.

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Ask David Xanatos for Puck-er Owen. Yeah, Owen.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Not that Puck (Though he is an awesome character as well as great comic relief)

I'm talking about the Puck in Berserk. He's an Elf, but he looks like a naked, ken doll, shota fairy. He's the only good comic relief in Berserk and I think without him, readers of the series would have clawed their eyes out from depression a long time ago.

Also, well on the topic of Berserk, Micheal Bell does the voice of Guts in the Berserk game for the Dreamcast 3nodding

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 pm

rofl I never played Berserk so I wouldn't know. But I'm happy you got that reference.

Make Magnus be LoK's comic relief.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Neither have I but I read the manga and stumbled across this~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqiau8ZVCAg&feature=related check it, bro!

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 pm

That sword could rival Cloud's.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Heh heh, isn't it amusing when you find LoK voice actors in different things? Today I started playing Sacrifice again, and I realized one of the characters was voiced by Tony Jay! 4laugh It gave me a warm fuzzy glow inside! cool

Regarding the PM, I'd tell her how it is - that you're from an awesome game not some (probably) stupid anime. I'd send her a picture of Raziel too - being extremely bad a** of course - to illustrate how gravely mistaken she is. Oh, and use LoK speak too, to show her up and or confuse her! twisted

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:47 pm

I just realized that Tony Jay is in quite a few games! As well as LoK, he's done Sacrifice, the Bard's Tale, and Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance! mrgreen heart

Whenever I hear his voice in a game, my brain automatically superimposes the Elder God over whatever character he's voice acting! whee
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:59 pm

User Image

I know that Simon Templeton is the voice actor for Kai Lan the Serpent (it's a person, not a snake) in Jade Empire for the XBOX :3

It's amusing hearing Kain's voice coming out of an asian guy's mouth, and I'm not saying that because I know it's Simon, I mean that he uses the EXACT SAME tone and stuff for Kai Lan.
It's a shame I had to kill him though... oh well.

User Image

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 pm

User Image

I wat'd.
User Image

User Image
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum