Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
i got the most hilarious message on myspace today. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm
so,some girl that i dont really know [but is on my friendslist] left a very interesting comment on one of my pics were you can clearly see my pentacle. [her posts are pink,mine are black.]

do you even know what the pentagram means?
do you even ******** believe that?
if you dont, then dont try to represent it, or learn what it is.

the question is,do you know what the meaning of a pentacle is? i would love to hear what you think it stands for.

mao look here lil jitt wiccan is my religion. I know s**t that you probably wouldnt even find out. You dont need to know what i know cause im not bout to tell you s**t. All you need to stick with is being a f*****t i mean seriously your in middle school you dont know the meaning of anything so when you grow up than talk to me about it but till than bug the ******** off b***h.

are you atleast eighteen or older? have you been inititiated into a coven?if you havent,you are not a wiccan. and you especially aren't a wiccan since you said all those rude things in that message. i know alot more than you think i do,i have been studying paganism for almost five years,honey.
wicca is a strict religion,and you must do certain things to be a wiccan. the pentagram is not strictly a wiccan symbol,it is used by non wicca oriented pagans all over the world. so please,when you have been initiated into a coven and know how to be a wiccan,try sending me s**t.
i'm not a wiccan,i am a neo pagan.
thanks for your time.
and blessed be.

end.

i think its hilarious because everything she said was totally rude,which shows that she is not wiccan,and she is fifteen,so that also says she isnt wiccan.
god. i hate when people do stuff like that. i cant believe i used to act like she does.
i'll post a reply if and when she does reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:51 pm
Xx_Serena-Hime_xX

i think its hilarious because everything she said was totally rude,which shows that she is not wiccan

I've met rude Wiccans while seeking. Not many though.

Everything else shows she isn't Wiccan, but being rude doesn't.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:53 pm
i thought in being wiccan,you had to be like,nice?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 pm
I'm not 18. I'm not initiated. Thus, I can't say, nor will i claim to be wiccan.

However, having studied some wicca as well as some other bits of similar belief, I can tell you, not everyone you come in contact with will always be nice/polite. Many people I've come in contact with are very nice and helpful, but there are other who wish to be private, or are rude.

While I do not approve of this other girl's messages you come in contact with, and I know that I disapprove her choices and that she technically isn't part, but.. no. I've never heard of any rule where you HAVE to be nice. It's more of a 'do unto others..." type thing to my understanding.

I do wish you the best.  

StellaLuna SkyWind

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 pm
Xx_Serena-Hime_xX
i thought in being wiccan,you had to be like,nice?

No more so than being anything else makes you nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:35 am
I think her general reply is enough proof that she herself isn't Wiccan, more-so than the fact she was rude. The immaturity and poor word choice speak louder than anything. If she were a Wiccan chances are she would act a bit more responsibly, regardless of how rude she was. Covens are picky about their members for a reason, I can't see a decent coven initiating someone who acts out in such a manner.

Plus she's fifteen.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 am
There is no rule that says a Wiccan must be nice to people. That girl said more than enough otherwise to corrupt any claim that she is Wiccan though.
You should probably delete her from your myspace friends. You don't need someone so self righteous going off on you over a picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 am
oh,i forgot to say,everything after the first comment was in messages.
i dont kow were i reads that you had to be nice,i was misinformed. sorry about that.
so,today i got her reply,and it wasnt as bad as i expected.

okay my bad you know more than i thought my appoligy. I am a wiccan though and i have been initiated with my mom and her coven.

its okay.
but,i still dont think your an actual wiccan. you have to be eighteen or older to be initiated into a coven,because they perform sexual activity in the initation. plus you have to be mature enough,and you have to study alot.
so,i think maybe your mother is misinformed on the subject of wicca.
if you would like a few internet communities that can teach you more than i could,i would be glad to send you the links. smile

i am not going to delete her,mainly because i think it would be better for me to help her when she has a question or anything,so that i could give her answers and give her links to online communities that will be able to help her more than i.  

Bad Quality Serena

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm
got another reply from her today,and i never copied it,but it said something on the lines of:

''i'm allowed to be wiccan because my mom is really close with her wiccan friends and i am really mature and that i have had sex before so it didnt matter,and i'm really bipolarity and i do things that i shouldnt do sometimes,and i was intoxicated when i made that comment so i barely remember what i said. also,what is a neo pagan?'' neutral

-is going to delete her- there is no hope for her if she is going to make crap up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:32 pm
She sounds really misguided.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm
I agree, Esiris. That's a lot for any fifteen year old to insist she's already experienced. It also makes me wonder if her mother got mixed up with people who follow the Frosts. If I remember correctly, they're a group that calls themselves Wiccan and they condone doing things with underage children. I'm not sure what it is they do exactly, but I got the impression that they do a lot more than the Three-Fold Kiss and that's just wrong to me.

Also, being so intoxicated that she can't remember what she said. That's not good, especially if she's claiming to be bipolar.

I would question the parenting skills of her current guardians.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:10 pm
quite frankly,i dont think shes telling the truth.
she also said that the reason she was intoxicated was that someone drugged her.
it would be easier to believe if she wasnt posting rude comments on my pics,and acting so ghetto it makes me want to throw up.

i would really like to help her,but i dont think it sounds rather nice to tell her that she isnt wiccan and stuff. plus,shes alittle immature for my tastes.

i guess i could try,though.

edit: i asked her what her lineage and tradition is,i'll post the reply later.  

Bad Quality Serena

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 am
oOGarrettOo
It also makes me wonder if her mother got mixed up with people who follow the Frosts. If I remember correctly, they're a group that calls themselves Wiccan and they condone doing things with underage children. I'm not sure what it is they do exactly, but I got the impression that they do a lot more than the Three-Fold Kiss and that's just wrong to me.

Also, being so intoxicated that she can't remember what she said. That's not good, especially if she's claiming to be bipolar.

I think it's more likely she's read some Cunningham and Ravenwolf books and is stretching the truth. Maybe her mom is an Eclectic and she's exaggerating.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 am
Esiris
oOGarrettOo
It also makes me wonder if her mother got mixed up with people who follow the Frosts. If I remember correctly, they're a group that calls themselves Wiccan and they condone doing things with underage children. I'm not sure what it is they do exactly, but I got the impression that they do a lot more than the Three-Fold Kiss and that's just wrong to me.

I think it's more likely she's read some Cunningham and Ravenwolf books and is stretching the truth. Maybe her mom is an Eclectic and she's exaggerating.

It does make you wonder, though. Giving the kid alcohol is part of the Frosts' initiation ceremony.

I mean chances are she's bullshitting to get attention but still, one wonders...  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 am
So,i asked her for her lineage and tradition,she read the message and never replied.
i'm guessing she never replied because she didnt know what i was talking about.

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games