Member Updates and Joining info Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Are you looking to join the Na'vi ranks? Do you already own a member who has recently had a rank change? Has your Na'vi couple recently had a litter? This is the place you are looking for.
Here in this thread you can:

• Post for rank updates.
  • Post New litters
  • Apply to join pride
  • Update other information such as Personality, Name, or owner change.

If you are a joining member make sure you have read all of the information about the pride and also make sure your lion follows all of the requirements to join the pride. The form to post is below.

Existing member Update form
[color=blue][size=10][b]Owner name:[/b]
[b]Lion's Name:[/b]
[b]Update:[/b] (Put what you need updated here)[/size][/color]

New litters/New member form
[color=darkblue][size=10][b]Owner name:[/b]
[b]Lion's Name:[/b]
[b]Lion's image:[/b] (don't forget to post an existing member update form once you get your lion certed)
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 am
Owner name: Ameh
Lion's Name: Tsteu
Update: existing member from interest thread is now existing! xD also applied for art leader position

Ameh

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 am
Owner name: Princess_Feylin
Lion's Name: Txuratan
Update: Presently Txur's rank is Taronyu. He'll be a Priest when he's an adult (but I guess I'll just post again for that).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm
Owner name: Kathryn Dragonna
Lion's Name: Clermeilli-Pie (no cert yet)
Name Meaning: Clermeil - flood/river god; Pie - river soldier
Personality:

Clermeilli-Pie does not usually go out looking for others. She is a lone lioness without family, and she was until recently happy with this. When she is faced with others, she does not hide, but unless they make the first move, she usually keeps to herself. She hunts where she likes, when she likes, and makes sure not to get on the bad side of any of the prides. She may be independent but she is not stupid.

She is polite to others, but could be considered a bit shy. She does not usually strike up a conversation, but will never lie when asked a question. How much she elaborates is another subject to how well she knows someone or how specific their questions are. She has never been in a relationship and has few to no friends.

She is starting to feel alone as she has had more contact with others recently. This is causing her to miss her family and wish she had a pride to keep her company. She is currently searching for "home"

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:57 am
Both of you are cleared! 83  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:56 am
Owner name: xo -- k a i r i
Lion's Name: Mokri
Update: Uh...her existance? xD She isn't on the member's list~ She's Rajanya's daughter, will be a Baby Sitter: Click!

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 am
Accepted Kaori! The cubs didn't have forms filled out in the plot thread so they didn't get stuck into the list.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 pm
(Psst, its Kairi ;D)
I did fill out a form for Mokri, actually?
It obviously just got skipped though, no biggie <3 Thanks Split!  

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 am
My apologies then for both things xD <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Owner name: Satsurashi
Lion's Name: Ayizan
Name Meaning: Sacred earth (Benin)
Rank: Youth, but eventually when he grows I'd like him to become a warrior
Personality: Though he was born outside the pride's lands, Ayizan was very young when he came to the Iknimaya and readily adopted their ways as his own. He's a bright boy and a quick learner, training with the hope of one day becoming one of the Iknimaya's warriors. He has a great sense of pride, although this can also be considered one of his faults. Thanks to it, he gets in trouble often while trying to prove himself.

Satsurashi

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm
Owner name: Tygress Dream
Lion's Name: Ezili
Name Meaning: a family of vodou Iwa, or spirits
Rank: youth, looking toward her being a priestess or babysitter
Personality: Shy and unsure as a cub, she's very attached to her mother Clermeilli-Pie. She's nervous in the Pride due to her red eyes and facial markings and feels at times like she's out of place. She'll grow out of that phase into a quiet, spiritual lioness with a very supportive personality that others can feel comfortable turning to. ((this may vary a bit as I rp her growing up, but its the base I'm working from))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm
Both are accepted. Satsurashi can you post an image of him for me so I can get a member banner in order! <3  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:12 pm
My bad! biggrin I have updated my joining request with his uncert link. Sorry I forgot!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 am
I remade the banners, so the rounded edges are gone and its a little bit different but I am proud of it! So anyone who still needs an banner let me know! <3  

The Navi Pride

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:47 pm
b]Okay, found the proper psd so I from now on they will have rounded edges xD  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items