Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[prp]got something to tell(Thantos,Nicolieus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
Thantos was sprawled on his rock, but instead this time it was the day time instead of the night time. he was enjoying the nice warm sun, warming his white fur. purring to himself, he had been very happy as of late since he had been with Nicolieus. a smile was on his face, and his eyes where close while his tail flicked about. nothing at the moment could ruin his happy time unless the leader of the pride decided to come after him about something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

It was odd, this feeling inside her. It wasn't normal, at least not to her. She knew what it meant, or at least had an idea on it. She could feel things moving around in her belly that had become overly plump the last week. She hadn't wanted to say anything until she was most certain of it's meanings. She had a frown upon her face, since she didn't know how Thantos would take the news of this new discovery. Was he ready to be what he was going to be just in a few more weeks?

He wasn't sleeping today, which was odd, but she figured it was because lately she'd been sleeping oddly too. Sleeping at night, and awake during the day. Having him run and get her extra scraps on the side to fill her hunger needs. Never once he had asked why she had become so hungry as of late. Which was good, for she didn't want to say it then. Now... She had to. Time had come that soon the cubs will be time to leave her body. She was fatter then she had been in... ever.

She moved slowly towards his rock, where he normally was when she needed him. She beamed with beauty, even though her facial expression seemed slightly down. Her ears slightly back, and a worried look upon her face. Never something that normally was on it. She came closer, trying to get the look off her face, but it was hard... So hard.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm
Thantos was never one to ask questions. when he was told to do something, he went and did it without questioning why. he had learned long ago it was better to never question and so he always never questioned anyone or anything. of course he was a bit curious why Nicolieus was sleeping odd hours and even getting him to go grab her food. but he kept his curiosity and questions to himself while continuing to do as he was asked when spending most his time with her. he gave a soft happy sigh, as he was feeling great at the moment. ear's twitched as he heard someone coming over to him, and so he gave a big yawn when he got up to stretch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 pm
He noticed her all to well, though, she hadn't been trying to sneak up on him. It was hard to be quiet when waddling with a belly full of little ones. She stopped short of the rock, and sat down. Her look still worried, yet she tried to hide it a bit. Her ears went up slightly to make her look less nervous. "Hello, my love." She said with a sorta softness to it. She tried to act normal, but it was failing. Her heart was beating fast, which made the little ones in her belly move slightly in her belly.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 pm
Thantos raised a brow as he noticed the worried expresson, and wondered what could of caused it. a small smile was on his face as he came up to give a small nuzzle. " i hope everything is alright love, you seem worried over something." he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and if she did want to answer or tell, well he wouldn't force it. he just wasn't the type to butt into things, but he would make sure she was alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:21 pm
Well, it was now or never. Which, it couldn't be never. She couldn't hide something like this. "Well...." she started but then stopped. A long pause in between her next words. How was she going to go about this. She sat there, letting her thoughts run wild in her head before she looked back at him. A half smile crossed her face. "I'm pregnant." She said.

She could fell the beat of her heart increase. She was afraid of his reactions, she never talked to him about kids. Never once thought about it, and yet... Here she was, fat as ever. Had he even noticed? Or did he just go about things without asking her about it? Perhaps that was best on his part. She didn't want to accidentally snap at him.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Thantos grew wide eyed for a moment in shock. sure he had gotten a feeling that she was going to be having cubs with him but now that it was confirmed it almost made him want to spazz out. in hailing a deep breath, it took him a moment to calm down. " i can't believe we are going to be raising a family of our own." a grin came to his face and he nuzzled her. " i wonder how many there will be."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm
Nicki wasn't really expecting this to happen. Well, she wasn't really sure WHAT to expect from Thantos when she told him. She was just shocked, and relieved at his reaction. At least it was good. An look of ease crossed her face, and a half smile. She was sure there were going to be a lot, her belly was hard as a rock. As well as she had eaten so much. "Who knows for sure" She spoke as she looked at him carefully. "Are.... Are you ready to be a father?" She asked him.

She wasn't sure if she was ready to be a mother to be honest. She wasn't sure she'd be a good mother. Then again, that was part of life. To experience it yourself. She could only hope for the best, and hope that she could be as good of a mother as anyone could be.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:17 pm
Thantos was excited and scared all at once. but he tried to hide the scared part the best he could. but when asked if he was ready to be a father, he could only answer Nicki honestly. " well......i honestly don't think i'am ready. but that doesn't mean i can't try my best to be a good father to them." there wasn't much more to do but hope they both would be good parents and ready for when their cubs arrived.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm
That was as good as answer as any. At least, he was honest, she felt relieved. She smiled as she looked at him. He was going to be a good father, she could feel that. Keep them and her safe. Even if the Nanny's were suppose to keep care of the cubs. She wasn't sure she wanted someone else raising her cubs. Helping her, she was fine with, but completely raising them, she wasn't going to let that happen.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm
Thantos knew he was now going to become overly protective of his mate and cubs. he was not going to let anything happen to his family if he could help it. "would you like to go somewhere we can relax in private and talk more about our cubs to come?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 am
She was fine without going anywhere like that, but he seemed to need it. "Only if you need to" She replied. Her voice was Soothing and gentle. She didn't want to make things worse for him. The cubs were to come soon, she could feel it. Yet, she wondered if she should have told him sooner. Gave him enough time before they came. Then again, she didn't know HOW to tell him at first. "Whatever you wish, is what will happen"  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:45 pm
Thantos was more calm now than he had been. it was thanks to his mate who understood him so well that he had not freaked out badly. giving her a nuzzle with a purr, he felt lucky to have Nicolieus. "ok, but don't let me force anything you done not want." he didn't like forcing anything that someone didnt like, specially when it came to his mate. "i just want us to agree on things and raise our cubs how we both want."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 pm
She smiled at him. Oh this had gone more better then she could have ever hoped. She was happy, and now it was time to relax a little. Before the little ones came. She knew she'd be busy with them like crazy. along with the nannies of the pride. Though, she knew perfectly well that Thantos wouldn't want any of them to have too much to do with the cubs. Which was more the fine with her.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces