Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
psychic mediums Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 pm
ok i keep seeing stuff on tv and everywhere else about psychics mediums...they say that they can see , feel emotions and hear them ...i jus wanted to know if it is true and i wud like sum proof from a RELIABLE source...but i wud also like to hear stories if it is true ..tell me them even if its not true..i jus like hearin about them xD...thank u so much =D peace heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Don't know any mediums myself, but I do know a few empaths (people who can sense emotions of people around them) and people who just general have the Sight (they can see spirits).  

Silver Nephil

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 am
Silver Nephil
Don't know any mediums myself, but I do know a few empaths (people who can sense emotions of people around them) and people who just general have the Sight (they can see spirits).

so ur saying there r ppl out there that can see spirits and sense emotions ? i wonder if it was ever mentioned in the quran o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 pm
IXI_Im-Awsum-13_IXI
Silver Nephil

so ur saying there r ppl out there that can see spirits and sense emotions ? i wonder if it was ever mentioned in the quran o.O

Yeah, there are. Most of my friends can see spirits. I can too. It's not all that hard, if you ever want to teach yourself or get some help with it.  

Silver Nephil

Awake At Midnight

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 pm
Silver Nephil
IXI_Im-Awsum-13_IXI
Silver Nephil

Yeah, there are. Most of my friends can see spirits. I can too. It's not all that hard, if you ever want to teach yourself or get some help with it.

how can u teach urself how to see spirits? i thought it was a gift and u were either born with it or inherited it or sumtin like that? xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm
IXI_Im-Awsum-13_IXI
Silver Nephil
IXI_Im-Awsum-13_IXI
Silver Nephil

how can u teach urself how to see spirits? i thought it was a gift and u were either born with it or inherited it or sumtin like that? xDD

Most people are born with it. They just don't use it as much as other people, like how with some people smell is a trigger for memory and others it isn't. So, it's there, you just have to learn how to use it. Like being a lefty and writing with your right hand, or vise versa. XD Bad example with hands, but that's all I can think of to analogize it at the moment.  

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 am
I spoke with a girl who could see peoples Aura she said (light)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:26 pm
I used to be able to see some of the things clearly when i was younger
right now, i can barely see them, but it's very vivid. I still can sense them most of the time
but, in my opinion, if you can't see those things, i don't recommend you to learn to see those things. It probably be cause it is the best for you. since not everyone can handle the same ability...  

yakiterri

High-functioning Unicorn

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 pm
The_Pathan
I spoke with a girl who could see peoples Aura she said (light)

Yeah? What'd she say about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 am
I can feel like someone (human of course!) is watching at me, ya' know . . . like stalking, glare or stare stare . Wait, everyone have that sense, right?

I've a friend of a friend who can see spirits and stuffs . . . I heard it comes from genetic, can it be true?  

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am
Nao Aster
I can feel like someone (human of course!) is watching at me, ya' know . . . like stalking, glare or stare stare . Wait, everyone have that sense, right?

I've a friend of a friend who can see spirits and stuffs . . . I heard it comes from genetic, can it be true?

All U people are talking about as if These psychic stufF!,Its maybe genetic, who knows!,,...Well if id be sure these on TVs dont seem real =___= Thats what my broo said...And LX ,Didnt you said you have a jin friend...`????O___O  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 pm
Cold Fairy Cat
Nao Aster

All U people are talking about as if These psychic stufF!,Its maybe genetic, who knows!,,...Well if id be sure these on TVs dont seem real =___= Thats what my broo said...And LX ,Didnt you said you have a jin friend...`????O___O

Yeah, I have a friend who's a Djinn.  

Silver Nephil

Bloozo
Vice Captain

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 pm
OOOOwwwwhh smile I understand,hehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm

it is said that if you are loyal to allah and a mo2men with years of 3ebada , allah can grant you powers youve never imagind , there was a sheik who can heal people with one of his fingers , he used that finger to read the holy qouran

aboly252

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items