The Black Rose Café Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image
There's also six computers for those who need them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 pm
Desirée was hard at work and smiling at the people she waited. Now today isn't so bad. She thought a brought somebody a cup of green tea and a piece of strawberry rhubarb pie. "There you go madam." She said to the woman with a smile and the woman thanked her. Then she continued to work. This place is starting to get busy. She thought and sighed.  

Blaise1897

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 am
User Image
After leaving the mall, Gwydion stopped by the small cafe not far from his apartment. he ordered a hot cup of coffee, and a cupcake, before going to the small table farthest from the window.
Shrugging his back pack from his one shoulder he sat down, the pack between his legs on the floor as he bent down and pulled note book , pen , laying them out on the table.
He still had to write the new song for the gig he and his band Twisted intentions ,that night, he was almost done, still had to work out a few more verses for Lyahinda, but nothing he could manage.
he thrummed the beat on the table humming as his hand wrote the lyrics that came to him for the song, occationally mouthing, or singing in a low voice, to make sure it sounded ok.

thumping the song with his finger on the table he tried out a verse

Cast your lure, and find out how
as we all fall, as we all fall down
take my hand ill lead they way
(come now , come with meh)

Twisted
Inlisted
As you are

just who do you think you are?
i dont give a @#$% about you
or what you say
ill do what i feel like
anyway...

he thrummed the catchy beat on the table, saying the words a they would be sung, it playing out in his head.
he wondered if he could talk lyahinda into acting out a bit for her part...
he smirked, he had already planned on a bit of "Acting out" for the stage, something to keep the humans interested.
He sometimes used his magic, in public, but in ways that most just thought it was all part of the show.
humans, thinking it was just part of the show, usually cheered on when he did, loving it.
His smirk grew thinking of the proformance planned for tonight.
he went on writing the song, occationally singing in a low tone out of earshot of most, playing out the beat with his fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 am
User Image
Desirée walked over to the guy who ordered a coffee and a cupcake. "There you go sir, your coffee and a cupcake," she said with a smile and set them on the table. She heard people saying waitress and continued to work. After a few minutes, she started to hear people's thoughts. "Not again." She said and put her hand on her head, still hearing people's thoughts mixed with talking. She fell to her knees and put both her hands on her head.  

Blaise1897

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:43 am
User Image
Gwydion gaze drifted from his notebook, to the woman who had dropped to her knees, clutching her head.
Curious, he watched for a moment, reluctant to intervene.
Though to his own surprise the thought had occurred initially.
Figuring, if it didnt subside, he would be polite and ask if she was alright, if no one else would take the initiative to do so.
After all an ambulance , or other unwanted attention, would of course be a damper in his day, not to mention could cause a situation he would like to prevent if possible.
He watched a few minute more, already thinking of the possibilities of both occurrences. What should he do , or could do, in the case that no other would be willing to aid her, and if necessary how would he avoid the unfortunate situation of attention being called... his eyes and mind already alternating between seaching out ,hidden places that contained shadows, he could shadow travel, slip away unnoticed, and the ailing girl.
if the girl got better on her own, or another offered their help, he wouldnt intervene.
he sighed.
he spun the pen in his fingers weaving it threw his fingers like he would a quarter, thinking of alternatives and posibilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 am
User Image
Desirée was still on the floor clutching her head and people were staring at her. Tears escape her closed eyes and the customers were wondering if she was okay. "Please, somebody get me out of here." She said loudly and nobody came to her.  

Blaise1897

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:22 am
Wyatt orbed into the bathroom and ran out. "Dez come on lets get you to the bathroom." He said helpiht her towards the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am
User Image
Gwydion sighed when it seemed the responsibility and burden would fall to him to help the girl. And witches think we are the ones which need an attitude adjustmenthe thought ruefully.
he got up, pushing his chair out of his way with his heel, while simutaniously shrugging off his long denim trench coat. by the time he made it to the girl he was already holding it out.
Crouching abit, he wrapped it around her and helped her to her feet.
"up you go" he said in a bored , if not a bit aggitated tone putting an arm around her along with the coat,helping her to her feet and ushering her towards the swinging kitchen door, kicking and propping it open with one foot, he guided her threw, letting the door swing behind him as he lead her threw the back door.
"need a...Do you need medical attention?" he asked in a gruff tone , his expression schooled to utter expressionless.
easing herdown to the pavement.
He folded his arms over his chest and looked over her.
Still appeared to be more bored and aggitated than conserned about her, if anything he seemed abit annoyed and angry, mostly with the other humans by the glare he issued to the door, but some to do wioth having to deal with the situation himself.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:57 pm
((Who's post do I respond to?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 pm
(doesnt matter to me, but i cant post until i know, he did manage to post first... eh what ever.... what ever you want to do, as long as i get to rp at some point, if you chooe him ill just delete my last post no biggy)  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 am
Riannon had come into work early today because her mother was taking an express flight and would be here tomorrow night. She picked up and order and took to a man at a laptop. "Here's you coffee sir." She said and then went to wipe up a different table. Someone had left a coffee on it and it was all over the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 am
Wyatt walked in and sat at a table. He waited for the waitress.  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm
Riannon saw a man walk in and decided to go be his waitress since all of the other girls were busy. "Hello sir. Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked handing him one of the menus. She then waited for his reply by standing there with her notebook in hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm
"Just a regular coffee with five sugars and 2 creams."  

PosiedonRulez

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 am
"Okay. Also do you need to use one of our laptops sir?" Riannon asked just in case before she would walk off and get him his coffee.  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff