Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Xmas 2010 Top 5 Wish list Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm
Getting these games day 1 biggrin !!! w00ts

1. Halo: Reach
2. Little Big Planet 2
3. Fable 3
4. Fallout: New Vegas
5. New 360? or God of War 3

What about everyone else?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm
Aren't those being released too early for christmas?

Also, I'm strongly considering buying the new vegas collector's edition day 1 it comes out.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Twilight 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 pm
nitnit

Also, I'm strongly considering buying the new vegas collector's edition day 1 it comes out.

And yes, I know the huge amounts of rage I've displayed towards Fallout 3. Truth be told, I've played the s**t out of that game, it has a lot of content and can keep someone mildly entertained... it's just that I'd much rather have 15-20 hours of amazing content (fallout 1) than 60 hours of ok content (fallout 3).

New Vegas however looks like... it will actually have a coherent story, good writing, much more balanced gameplay, "hardcore" mode (!!!), and, good lord, it will actually make sense within the Fallout canon.

And yes, there is a huge list of things in Fallout 3 that simply shouldn't be according to the world's canon. However, that is an issue for a different thread/rant.  

nitnit
Captain

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Probably won't be getting it day but I'm planning on Fallout: New Vegas on being my pre-Christmas game of the year. Otherwise, most of the games I was looking forward to were moved back to early next year (Guild Wars 2 and Brink). If I have a thin list of games, I might ask for Halo Reach. Otherwise, nothing really.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:03 pm
It's way too early for a Xmas list in my opinion (let's wait 'til after thanksgiving, huh? I'm talking to you, Wal-mart. And you're little superstore friends. mad ) , but for me...it depends on a few things. 1:The Release date of the 3DS and 2: the American release date of KH Re:coded. Those are really the only game related things I want for Xmas at this point. I already have BBS preordered, so that's covered. I may also pre-order Re:coded, depending on its cost, so the guidebook may only be in question. It's a very big if right now....which means it's too early. If you're going to go early about this, at least wait until after Halloween! That's my opinion, anyways. Nothing personal, and no offense.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 am
1.Medal of Honor
2.Halo Reach
3.Fallout New Vegas
4.Gears of War 3 (Yes I know it comes out in April, X-Mas money)
5.New 360 (Mines choking like a Llama)

btw black ops.....no.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:02 pm
I don't play video games that much anymore, but I will get Call of Duty: Black Ops...for the Wii.

*gasp* A Wii player still exists?  

PhoenixBlade983

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 pm
PhoenixBlade983
I don't play video games that much anymore, but I will get Call of Duty: Black Ops...for the Wii.

A dieing breed bro.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 am
PhoenixBlade983

I thought those were extinct!!!  

Haratio TaFotter

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:21 pm
I just thought Wii players were converted to see the green light biggrin unless they fear the 3 red rings lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 pm
1. halo reach
2. new vegas
3. brink
4. fable 3
5. brotherhood  

dragwarrior

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:03 am
nitnit
nitnit

And yes, I know the huge amounts of rage I've displayed towards Fallout 3. Truth be told, I've played the s**t out of that game, it has a lot of content and can keep someone mildly entertained... it's just that I'd much rather have 15-20 hours of amazing content (fallout 1) than 60 hours of ok content (fallout 3).

New Vegas however looks like... it will actually have a coherent story, good writing, much more balanced gameplay, "hardcore" mode (!!!), and, good lord, it will actually make sense within the Fallout canon.

And yes, there is a huge list of things in Fallout 3 that simply shouldn't be according to the world's canon. However, that is an issue for a different thread/rant.

Are you getting any of the pre order bonuses? Just curious, and we should DEFINATELY start a rant about Fallout 3 canon and I can troll about how it fits : D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:32 pm
1. Epic Mickey
2. KH: BBS
3. Super Mario Galaxy 2
4. Bioshock
5. An Assassin's Creed game with subtitles. )8  

DarkAMagician

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 pm
KLA55IC
PhoenixBlade983

A dieing breed bro.

Well, in this guild, yea. But there are still a lot of Wii players out there biggrin  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff