Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
This forum needs some new topics... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  pl0x
  aww hell naww!
View Results

Super Anita

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm
So im making one > biggrin

What's up people? How has summer been? Anyone going (back) to college?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:50 pm
My summer has been a mix of good and bad. I've been grounded since the 4th of July, but I still get to see my Katy every once in a while... I work a lot though... We both do. And I'm not going to college, but back to high school for my last year. Wootwoot I'm a senior! XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Grim Kisser

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 am
Well, I'm working too, so I dunno how this year is gonna go...I still have some AP homework to do. sweatdrop I also take the ACT's this year. Ugh. Not really looking forward to that...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Grim: Those tests are total bs. I can't believe they charge that much for a friggin test that decides you life for you.

I have had a shitty summer...no lie. I have basically been alone all summer and its really gay.

I'm starting college next week and my friggin laptop needs to be sent back to gateway and even though its still under warranty scream they wont take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream evil evil evil wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Sorry I'm having a terrible day.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:20 pm
Queen_Zimika
Grim: Those tests are total bs. I can't believe they charge that much for a friggin test that decides you life for you.

I have had a shitty summer...no lie. I have basically been alone all summer and its really gay.

I'm starting college next week and my friggin laptop needs to be sent back to gateway and even though its still under warranty scream they wont take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream evil evil evil wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

We actually don't get charged for our ACT's. Our school provides it, because to graduate we have to pass them, so because of the law they have to provide it. And I'm sorry about your laptop. I hope everything gets worked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Grim Kisser
Well, I'm working too, so I dunno how this year is gonna go...I still have some AP homework to do. sweatdrop I also take the ACT's this year. Ugh. Not really looking forward to that...

O.o Where do you work? I never knew you started... crying You don't talk to me anymore... But I'll see you in school right? And you have AP homework during the summer? That's why I never made people think I was smart... It's so much pressure... and The ACT's aren't bad. Just make sure you get sleep... Unlike me who stupidly had Kittie spend the night of the ACT sweatdrop  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

We actually don't get charged for our ACT's. Our school provides it, because to graduate we have to pass them, so because of the law they have to provide it. And I'm sorry about your laptop. I hope everything gets worked out.
Lucky they made us pay like $50 every time to take it I think. I never took it. I don't need it for the college I'm going to so why spend the money?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm
My summer has been alright haha.
Could have been better and worse. >3

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

Lucky they made us pay like $50 every time to take it I think. I never took it. I don't need it for the college I'm going to so why spend the money?
Ah. We don't have to pay for any tests, unless we have to take them over or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 pm
Intoxikace
My summer has been alright haha.
Could have been better and worse. >3
Same here really!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 pm
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika

Ah. We don't have to pay for any tests, unless we have to take them over or something.
Bligh!!!!! We had to pay for friggin everything. They were always on weekends during important things and we always had to drive to another town to take them!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 pm
Queen_Zimika
Bligh!!!!! We had to pay for friggin everything. They were always on weekends during important things and we always had to drive to another town to take them!
UEGH that sucks.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 am
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
UEGH that sucks.
Damn cheap schools! Hehe I just realized in a way we are paying for your tests! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Queen_Zimika
Kyomylove
Queen_Zimika
UEGH that sucks.
Damn cheap schools! Hehe I just realized in a way we are paying for your tests! xd
.........>.> Prolly..... Sorry 'bout that.  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 pm
Queen_Zimika

I had to pay about $50 when I took ACT and SAT as well.. they charged the same for both, and each time you take it here you have to pay. I took both of them once and didnt do very well on my SAT, and I dont want to pay another $50 for it so just gonna pray the next college I go to accepts my scores xd  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff