Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Anime Discussion
High School of the Dead!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:19 pm
High School of the Dead Is Made of Epic!!!!

Although i am shocked after i found out that some of the people behind the story actually did Hentai, though. redface

Yet Rei and Saeko from that series are so realistically-described, in the entire series.

Their thoughts on that anime series?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Yes...Should I watch it and what is it like?  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm
Ty Gwynnia
Yes...Should I watch it and what is it like?

Its your call whether or not you wish to watch it, but if it helps, there's a lot of fighting against undead armies involved. ^_^
Also, its fair to warn you that not all the females are described in realism, although all the males are described and act realistically.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm
I humbly decide to not watch it.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm
Let me guess: A lot of the females have giant breasts, etc...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 pm
Ty Gwynnia
Dingdingdingding! You're a smart one! lol the very first episode of that show that I watched had all kindsa naked busty women all up on the screen. Which has nearly nothing to do with zombies....  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 am
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia
Dingdingdingding! You're a smart one! lol the very first episode of that show that I watched had all kindsa naked busty women all up on the screen. Which has nearly nothing to do with zombies....

but is relevant to many a man's interests.

i'ma watch it, it has zombies..... mmmmmmm zombies...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 pm
heard of it but have not watched it yet  

Mr_BlueCamo

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 pm
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia

Agh! I hate it when shows do that! There's no reason at all for naked women to be running around while there's zombies to kill. scream
I'm not watching that show now. =|  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 pm
Ty Gwynnia
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia

Agh! I hate it when shows do that! There's no reason at all for naked women to be running around while there's zombies to kill. scream
Me either! Just so you alleged "men" are aware, women don't find chauvinism attractive.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:14 pm
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia

Actually there aren't any naked women running all over the place, the last time i checked, during Zombie Fighting.
Or are you saying i should double-check again?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia

Me either! Just so you alleged "men" are aware, women don't find chauvinism attractive.

Do not deny it, it is relevant.
Besides, I kid around, sometimes I do go a bit too far. If I offend anyone, I do not mean to.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia

Besides, I kid around, sometimes I do go a bit too far. If I offend anyone, I do not mean to.
No, my pen15 is not the boss of me. I don't have to have bewbs in EVERYTHING I watch. Yeah, go ahead and backpedal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia
Gundam Arashi

No, my pen15 is not the boss of me. I don't have to have bewbs in EVERYTHING I watch. Yeah, go ahead and backpedal.

yeah i agree with you there. so they really did that? just showing necked women and hardly no zombie fighting and surviving cause i was going to watch it soon but if that is the case then i dont want to watch it  

Mr_BlueCamo

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 am
Mr_BlueCamo
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Ty Gwynnia
Gundam Arashi

yeah i agree with you there. so they really did that? just showing necked women and hardly no zombie fighting and surviving cause i was going to watch it soon but if that is the case then i dont want to watch it

Actually there's a lot of Zombie fighting in the first 5 episodes, really.
Just as Hellsing is guilty of having sleaze-induced descriptions with not a lot of females described in realism in between, this series is guilty of commiting the same kind of sin, yet the epic zombie-fighting managed to make up for that[in addition to actual character-development!]

A Funny thing i noticed is that the series has some common grounds with 300, actually, since there's the few against the many, the dramatic and awe-inspiring moments, and the occasional last-ditch ideas and godkings[the god-kings' part was a figure of speech, in the series, though(i hope!)]

Someone needs to do a 300-style trailer to the series, actually.  
Anime Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff