Reply Adult Furries Guild
All Ur Cheese Belong to Me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 pm
Wha I'm so addicted to the game Transformice and thought I would share the link in here to those who haven't heard of it yet. Click Here you know you want to!!!

Such a simple game and yet so addicting. gonk

If anyone wants to meet up in the same room for some fun let me know.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm
i keep dying T__T

but its soo cute!! heart  

shruikan

Salty Phantom

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 pm
shruikan
i keep dying T__T

but its soo cute!! heart
You'll get better as you learn all the tricks and get more familiar with the maps. They just added a bunch of levels today. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:26 pm
the animation is soo cute!

i was just running for the heck of it at the beginning XD  

shruikan

Salty Phantom

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 pm
I love how you can play without an account, but you can't chat in the game's chatroom.

also, this game makes me lul. hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 pm
too cute!  

Sadinda

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 pm
There's a lot of /b/tard a*****e shamen today...

Also I figured out how to run and dance at the same time, so my mouse does a boogy while he slides sideways.

This game makes me giggle to death. It's like a mindless mouse zerg rush, a swarm of cute mice, half of them falling to their doom off a cliff like lemmings, the other half attempting to jump gaps and failing miserably, with only a handful being smart enough to survive.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 pm
Psycho Lee
There's a lot of /b/tard a*****e shamen today...

Also I figured out how to run and dance at the same time, so my mouse does a boogy while he slides sideways.

This game makes me giggle to death. It's like a mindless mouse zerg rush, a swarm of cute mice, half of them falling to their doom off a cliff like lemmings, the other half attempting to jump gaps and failing miserably, with only a handful being smart enough to survive.
Have you learned how to moon walk yet? That is my fav useless skill.

Also for those playing feel free to add me to your friendlist and let me know your username so I can do the same. They have a new feature where if your both on each other's friendlist you can see the room the person is in for easy meet ups. My username is Krissim

To add type in the chat bar /friend Krissim (or whatever username you want to add)  

Krissim Klaw

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 pm
/friend Krissim
This player does not exist.

are you sure you have an account? you can play with any name but you have to create an account with a password in order to friend people...

mine's Crazylee

also, bloody password wanted 8 characters, dude, my passwords are difficult to hack even IF they're less than 8 due to odd unicode characters and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:00 pm
I'm Rainey so feel free to add <3

I'm one of the ones falling to my death. Haven't figured out how to jump up walls yet and the few times I've become shaman, failed miserably.  

Sadinda

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Psycho Lee
/friend Krissim
This player does not exist.

are you sure you have an account? you can play with any name but you have to create an account with a password in order to friend people...

mine's Crazylee

also, bloody password wanted 8 characters, dude, my passwords are difficult to hack even IF they're less than 8 due to odd unicode characters and such.
I do have an account. I had the same problem trying to add you though. It says you don't exist. Strange...

@ Rainey added chu <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:59 pm
You can keep all the cheese I have in my socks.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 pm
[-Erik-]
You can keep all the cheese I have in my socks.
I can picture you trololing this game.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am
This game (at least I think it's this one) keeps getting compared to platform racing 2, I don't really see the similarity. I mean both are good games in their own right but, completely different.

Also it's incredibly adorable (and difficult), which has been said already, but I felt it needed to be said again.  

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 am
Well I dunno but I created my account in-game at the official site, transformice.com/en/, don't know why I can't friend any of you.

I know how to climb walls, you can only do it on dark wood, not on light wood. You press the arrow key towards the wood, then up, then repeat, so if the wood is to the right, you press: right,up,right,up,right,up,ect.

I don't know how to fricking double jump.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff