Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold - A Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to talk to others, keeping a golden attitude! 

Tags: Mudkips, discuss, questions, bumping, friendly 

Reply Lobby - Captain & Vice Captain Threads Only
A Change of Pace Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this guild to change?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Poll Glomping
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm

New Directions // A New Look

This guild has been a load of randomness ever since it was first made, and since I was lucky enough to land becoming the guild leader, I'm going to do something good about this.

Over the next week you will see the population drop drastically. Thank goodness.

I do hope to change this guild from beggars and noobs, to a real topic of discussion for real Gaia players to enjoy.

I am sure this post has meant nothing to many of you, but thank you for reading.

Updates!

New Guild Homepage!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm
itll be good to see a change, since ive begun passing over it sometimes since all i see is begging anymore. its kinda a turn off.  

Sarius Rin

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm
Sarius Rin
itll be good to see a change, since ive begun passing over it sometimes since all i see is begging anymore. its kinda a turn off.

Exactly my point, so I do hope to see improvement, and will be doing some forum rearranging, making a whole subforum just for the following:
Donating
Questing
Begging/Asking
Prizes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:28 pm
that would be nice it would make the guild more appealing  

The Fallen Gin

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

battle4vn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:38 pm
lol i think the guild shouldnt change at all  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 am
battle4vn
lol i think the guild shouldnt change at all

And why is that?
Are you the type that prefers to spam so better people can give you free items?
Are you a beggar?

I believe you are.  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 am
Yes, change it Hectopascal! This guild needs this change badly, the forum filled with begging, noob scamming, trolling, and the like needs to change, and you seem to be constructing this guild so well Dressia!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:49 pm
Linkmm
Yes, change it Hectopascal! This guild needs this change badly, the forum filled with begging, noob scamming, trolling, and the like needs to change, and you seem to be constructing this guild so well Dressia!

Thank you sweetheart! smile

I am trying very hard, and am going to work every day I'm on =]  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Fluffy Tobi
Crew

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm
Change is good smile and this sounds like a good idea. I haven't been in this guild long, but there is a massive amount of begging...it will be nice when that all stops at least somewhat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 pm
Charizard of the Funk
Change is good smile and this sounds like a good idea. I haven't been in this guild long, but there is a massive amount of begging...it will be nice when that all stops at least somewhat.

Yes yes, I am working to get rid of the majority of the people in the guild, especially the beggars.

If people feel they want to stay in, then they can just PM me and tell me why they should be.

This is now a discussion guild, I won't allow spam or begging.

I'll be patrolling these forums from now on. =] I'm glad the last guild leader put me in charge, he wasn't doing anything with this guild. Least of all being a leader.  

Dressia
Crew

Animal Noob

Fluffy Tobi
Crew

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 pm
Dressia

Yes yes, I am working to get rid of the majority of the people in the guild, especially the beggars.

If people feel they want to stay in, then they can just PM me and tell me why they should be.

This is now a discussion guild, I won't allow spam or begging.

I'll be patrolling these forums from now on. =] I'm glad the last guild leader put me in charge, he wasn't doing anything with this guild. Least of all being a leader.

Oh, cool! Some of the beggars [in pretty much any guild I'm in that isn't an RP guild or language guild] can get pretty nasty. There's a few that can be like..."ill tlk nrml if u pay me" and what not. :/ It's a little sad really.

People shouldn't own guilds if they can't handle taking care of them...that's just my opinion though. =D Glad to hear that you'll be doing a great job in guild maintenance though!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:27 pm
i rarely see any regular forums. its very annoying just seeing "free gold" or "donate money plz" and the one i think is dumbest is "donate gold its for a cause" really. i like this site alot but....a cause? people need to think better if theyre going to try to scam people. not that i scam people ninja dam hackers  

Gandreida

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Xx_Lovin_Kimmie_xX
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 pm
Well A Change Would Be Nice Without Noobs, Beggars, Scamming and All That I Think You Are Making A Good Captain So Far! =)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Dressia
arrow This guild has been a load of randomness ever since it was first made, and since I was lucky enough to land becoming the guild leader, I'm going to do something good about this.

Over the next week you will see the population drop drastically. Thank goodness.

I do hope to change this guild from beggars and noobs, to a real topic of discussion for real Gaia players to enjoy.

I am sure this post has meant nothing to many of you, but thank you for reading.

I POSTED SUMTHIN  

Xx_iTzXxFiRe_xX

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lobby - Captain & Vice Captain Threads Only

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers