Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Metroid Prime Series Discussion Sticky Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldanator
Captain

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:31 am
At E3, we got a glimse at what looks to be early footage from Metroid Prime 3, we will be giving you info as soon as we hear it, at this time share some rumors you may have heard on this game here, we will be releasing a Info thread as soon as we know more.

*Edited* This is now a sticky for all Metroid Prime Series related topics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:53 pm
I haven't heard much other than the probability that it will utilize the revo system's unique controller. I think it would be pretty awesome to aim the arm cannon yourself without a joystick mrgreen  

ShadowCurse
Crew

Hakusha Tansarii
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:34 pm
I am still trying to figuire out, if it is for the new Rev, how do yo jump. You don't really have a boot part for the rev, so how do you. If you move it quickly up, I could see that, but mess up and the veiw changes. But I will learn sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:29 am
i would think, that jumping would be A. movement joystick..duh..lol actually firing would be the Z button, and to aim the cannon, you'd move the controller. to lock on, i would think maybe B?..  

ShadowCurse
Crew

Hakusha Tansarii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:18 pm
Yeah, that makes sense a little. But you also have to take into acount that on the attachment there are two buttons and the control stick. If movement is the control stick, a is jump, and everything else you said, how would you switch beam and visors? Are you going to have one beam, or multiple?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:18 pm
There's a miniature D-pad just like the Gamecube that's perfect for it. Maybe you can tap it in the direction for the beams, and hold it for visors.  

Final Darkness
Crew

Hakusha Tansarii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:24 pm
That would be nice. And that is good. But if I saw correction, there are six buttons at the top...might be wrong, so many buttons  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:04 pm
Rittenhouse
Yeah, that makes sense a little. But you also have to take into acount that on the attachment there are two buttons and the control stick. If movement is the control stick, a is jump, and everything else you said, how would you switch beam and visors? Are you going to have one beam, or multiple?

if i remember right, the other button on the attachment other than the Z, that could be used changing beams as well. kind of like toggling between the beams in a circle...i..guess.. mrgreen  

ShadowCurse
Crew

Hakusha Tansarii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:02 pm
ShadowCurse
Rittenhouse

if i remember right, the other button on the attachment other than the Z, that could be used changing beams as well. kind of like toggling between the beams in a circle...i..guess.. mrgreen
Yeah...but then you would get mad if you have to switch from two spicific beams almost all the time. Would get frustriating if you ask me...w/e, I'll wait to play and master yet, another metroid game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:24 pm

Why is this a 'rumour sticky' when it's already been confirmed? gonk

Owl and Pussycat

GLITCH222

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:02 pm
http://www.metroid2002.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3886

Directed to M2K2  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:31 pm
Preview of MP3 [yes, it is a video]

http://www.supermetroid.co.uk/movies/mp3/mp3_e3_2005_trailer.zip  

GLITCH222

Obayashi Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:31 am
GLITCH222

Directed to M2K2
Just incase anyone cares, I'm Houston of the M2K2 community. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:08 pm
ooooh, I just can't wait to see the graphics! I love the graphics for the first two so this one should be amazing <3 MP graphics whee yay!  

[Popo-the-Strange]

GLITCH222

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:56 pm
Obayashi Hitsugaya
GLITCH222

Directed to M2K2
Just incase anyone cares, I'm Houston of the M2K2 community. >_>

Hey, houston, i know you, you probably dont know me, im Glitch  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items