Submit

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:56 pm
Just read the recent one of this one as well, guess I just want to start some new topics in this guild. So how many of you have read His and Her circumstances?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:27 pm
i have the first two volumes. so far the story is pretty good. how far are you?  

tamago_girl

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:05 pm
I am on Volume 13, but when reading it I realized that I hadn't gotten 12, because it wasn't on my list I thought I already had it and I don't ^^; so now I have to get 12, good thing I knew that I wasn't really missing anything by not having it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:02 pm
I've only seen the anime. I wasn't too fond of the manga art, so I didn't collect it, but I adore the anime. I currently re-watching it with a friend of mine.
I know the manga goes way beyond the anime...the anime stopped not too long after the fourth main guy came in and I can't remember his name. Lessee~ There's Arima, Asaba, Tsubasa's step bro and the guy who's really cool now, but used to not be. And one of the girls, I think the tomgirl, likes him. sweatdrop  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:31 pm
XP yeah you got all there names correct and stuph, well all of them you remembered^^ Yeah I haven't seen the anime though I think it would be pretty cool to do, blech for not knowing anyone else into anime like I am ><  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:59 pm
I've read it. I have volumes 1-8 at the moment. My best friend and I really like it. Wow the anime stops after volume 8?? That's pretty short.  

anime_fan_9002

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:45 am
anime_fan_9002
I've read it. I have volumes 1-8 at the moment. My best friend and I really like it. Wow the anime stops after volume 8?? That's pretty short.

No one ever said it stops after colume 8, but it does end before the manga does.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:34 am
The scene that you said that it stopped at happened in Volume 8. Taht's how I know where it stops. Well at least until they get more anime.  

anime_fan_9002

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:42 pm
anime_fan_9002
The scene that you said that it stopped at happened in Volume 8. Taht's how I know where it stops. Well at least until they get more anime.

There will be no more anime, this anime was done in the mid-late 90's.
Gainax was given an amount of 24-26 (can't remember) and instead of wrapping the anime up in a bad ending, they stopped in mid plot.
Also...It's not RIGHT after the 4th guy comes, it's a little after that, so it may pick up in volume 9 or 10. You don't know unless you've seen the anime. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:50 pm
right now im on book # 9 i just finished 8 of his and her circumstances!  

[.Nami Kokoro.]

Nekochann

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:39 pm
I have all of the books so far. tis a good series! I liked how it didn't take them long to get together and now is can focus on how they grow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:27 am
I have all of them so far or at least I believe so, just read 12 and 13 again the other day, so I should be getting 14 soon I believe.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:46 pm
I'm intrested in it; what's it about?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:09 pm
I'm getting volume 9 here soon. If they don't have the other titles that I want I'll get 10 and 11 as well. biggrin Btw I was going to buy the anime but they only had the last DVD. How many episodes is it?? Or is it the 24 that was mentioned earlier??  

anime_fan_9002

meiikko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:05 pm
I've read up to 8 or 9 I believe. The story is pretty good, if not a little random. I think the reason I don't like it as much as I like other series, is the art. Its not really the greatest. ;-; But I do love Yukino and Arima, and the story is fun. ^^  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff