Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]
Warm up Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am
This is a warm up battle against Kumori. Due to the simple fact that I haven't been on in a long time and I need to get up to speed. So please. The person who decides to face kumori please be descriptive, creative, and best of all literate. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 am
|I could try and do my best but im just a fraccion and im not sure if my skill is too amazing lol|  

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am
(Lol that's fine just post first adn then i shall right after you do)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

Hueco Mundo's greatest fraccion

Okami could be seen walking into the distance with his hands on top of his head. Slight breezes blew through the area causing his blue hair to sway slightly towards the direction the wind was blowing. Okami's clothes appeared to be a little oversized as his pants were extremely baggy and would have fallen if not for the large sash holding them up, his jacket looked as though it could fall at any time but it never did which was some what strange.

"Waiting, waiting, waiting" Okami's spoke like an innocent child which matched his appearance as he only looked to be around six or seven.

Okami

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am
(If I wanted to face you I would have. I know where your thread is)

Kumori saw the boy wandering the desert of Hueco Mundo and he sighed. "Kid what are you doing. It's dangerous out here." Kumori's voice echoed like that of an inner hollow. Until recently that's all he was. But thanks to Lord Akira he had killed his host. The sand began to form into ice as he took every step towards the kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

Okami laughed a little at the mans response "I live in these parts, partner" He put a little, stereo typical, cowboy accent into his voice as another breeze blew through the area. Okami took in every detail of the area, hopefully giving him an edge. "Now, lets do this stand off" Okami winked his eye after he spoke, but chuckled a little as well. He knew the person was more then likely powerful compared to himself but that didn't scary Okami one bit.

Okami

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 am
"Where's your hollow bone?" Kumori asked as his voice echoed like always. "You will die if you face me boy. But you don't know who I am apparently so I'll let you slide." Kumori said and ice started to flow outwards from his feet. He sighed as he needed to learn to control his power.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 am
User Image

Okami laughed once more "Okay then, that's not gonna stop me though mister uh.....guy" Okami held out his arms towards the person and smiled as the temperature around his hands started to increase before a thin light blue aura surrounded his fist. "I guess I will start then" Okami smirked as he fired off two blue bala towards his, now, opponent. The bala seemed to be much more faster then average and the power behind them were able to surpass that of a cero.

Okami

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 am
Kumori sighed as he pointed a single finger at the bala's and a white cero came out quickly and nullified the bala's. "A quick lesson child. Bala is faster yes but significantly weaker than Cero." Kumori said as he drew his zanpakuto. "Let us begin." He said letting the kid make the first move.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 am
User Image

Okami watched as the cero nullified is bala, giggling a little as he did so. "I guess because your's is just stronger then mines" Which was more then likely true. Okami had matched his bala with other fraccions cero and had easily overpowered them, but this guy was no fraccion.

Okami drew his zanpakto and spoke softly to himself "Engage, Batalla" Nothing large and fancy happened when he spoke but his clothes became pure and then became a little transparent as well as himself. Eventually, he became pretty difficult to see from a distance. A sniper also appeared on the ground behind him but it was just transparent enough to blend in with it's surroundings. A eye piece soon appeared over Okami's left eye and two revolvers with holders formed on Okami's waist. Everything was pretty transparent allowing for stealthiness and to improve this, Okami's reiatsu seemed to dissapear completly.

Okami drew his two revolvers and smiled "Lets do this" He began to fire rapidly at his opponent. The ammo used appeared to be bala like but were the size of average bullets. The power behind them were far greater then that of Okami's average bala and also much more faster. As they traveled towards their mark no sound was made and any friction due to air became non- exsistent.

Okami

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 am
"Stealth huh?" Kumori noted and then felt reiatsu heading towards him. A large ice barrier formed in front of him and then he sighed. "I can play hide and seek too." He said concentrating on his new found power. Ice spread rapidly over most of the desert and snow began to fall from the night sky. A blizzard came into the area and Kumori simply laughed as he dissapeared into the blizzard.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

Okami smiled as the snow began to fall. Due to his body staying at a constant 30 degrees, the cold didn't matter much to him. traveled to a nice little mound of snow and layed down onto the ground, allowing the snow to cover his body completly which made him blend in with the mound. Okami's sniper instantly appeared next to him, allowing him to get into position to fire it. "Hm, Hide and Seek is a fun game. I excell in it actuallly hehehe" Okami spoke quietly to himself as his eye piece began to scan the area for any signs of reiatsu, any hint of reiatsu would be recognized by the eye piece.

Okami

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Ghostly Phoenix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 pm
The ice and snow turned into water instantly and Kumori laughed. He looked around as there was no sand anymore and niether snow. There was grass. Kumori had inadvertanly created plains for the area they were fighting in. "So I take it you don't want to fight but to be a coward?" Kumori asked as he sighed. "That's no fun at all." He said to the kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image

Okami shook his head and smirked a little "That's what he thinks" Okami spoke quietly to himself as he layed low to the newly made grass. Once he caught sight of his target he fired a single bullet towards him, it's speed was amazing but what was about to happen next was even more amazing. As the bullet got close to it's designated target, it split into about twenty bullets. At least five would hit the body if the target remained were he was without blocking.

Okami

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Free-For-All [Rp Battle Forum]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out