A plague doctor
  A goth-y Mad Hatter
  Something else~! (Tell me plox :c )
View Results

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 pm

User Image

Yeah. Just a little under two months to go, and I'm already having my annual Halloween Squeefest. The stores are starting to bring out their Halloween crap, and the temperature outside has dropped from 105 to 100, so I feel the squee coming on.

Still debating on a costume. Better to figure out now than pull something out of my a** a week before Halloween.

So are any of you as no-life as me and have also come up with Halloween plans already?

Also, I was browsing my favorite Halloween store's website and came across this. Without the drag queen eyebrows and Nosferatu-rat teeth, it seemed a bit too familiar... >.>~

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes!
I want Halloween now!
so I can skip my sister's birthday... XD

*lol @ the link*

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 pm

I clicked the link and immediately thought alas, poor Kain!

But sure, why not? The stores here already think its Halloween, every time I go shopping, I have candy up to my eye sockets.

I'm a bit sad though. I was looking forward to Rosie's first Halloween, but she's not a little girl anymore. She said she's still going to dress up, but with what teenage girls wear for Halloween nowadays, I'm not sure I want her too; its more of an annual skank-off competition for them then a secular holiday mostly pertaining to children.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Dad, for the last time, I'm not like those girls.

I'm a young vampire, its in my nature to dress provocative and scantily clad, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything with it.

Anyway, I still have no idea what I'm going to be. There's only so many things you can dress up as with a head like this.

Rose Razielim

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Well I'm going to be a Mummy... you can be my pyramid. We can match!

... and I already realize how dorky I just sounded, no need to tell me.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm

*Just laughs* Okay, if I can't think of anything, I'll be a pyramid.

Rose Razielim

ArkRaptor
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 pm

User Image

Ooooh, I don't know what I'm gonna dress my avatar up as for Halloween.

IRL, I'm gonna be a "Wild Bunny."

Kinda a mix o' this, this, and a general partial fursuit.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm one of those freaks who takes all of their road frontage and decorates that every year, usually adding 10-40 decorations a year so I'm already plotting.

I try and change it every year, but I think this year I'm gonna keep the grave yard in the front yard and just build onto it. sweatdrop *started planning for it last month*

Graveyard pic

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:40 pm

I don't know if I'm going to dress up this year, though my costume would be simple enough - my avatar is wearing it right now.

Can anyone guess what I am?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 pm

User Image

I've been looking up what I'd need for a plague doctor costume, since that's probably what it's gonna be.

Of course, they have to wear the expensive awesome coats and the ambiguously named hats. Seriously, even Wikipedia calls it a "Wide-brimmed black hat". No name like "Fedora" or "Cowboy hat" or anything, just wide-brimmed black hat. Google has been less than cooperative in finding me anything really useful.

Same with coats. A good trench coat should do it. I was looking at the Tripp trench coats on eBay, since I didn't want just a plain one. Between the hat, the coat, and the crap used for making the mask (Yes, I'm making mine. It'll probably turn out like s**t, but oh well. If so, there's always the Hatter costume or a zombie or something), it'll be too much money. x.x Urrrrrgh.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:24 pm

The only thing I normally do for Halloween is either go with my sister to take my nephew trick-or-treating or stay home and watch movies... I need to get some more movies...

I'll probably dress my avi up... even though she's already in Halloween colors.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Hey Guild, how should I dress for Halloween? Main's going to look like a sailor senshi (Sailor Scout/Sailor Soldier)and IRL well she doesn't know yet.

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Well Raz is a Mummy... we need more of some of the trademark monsters of Halloween in here

In fact, it would be cool if all the brethren dressed up like monsters.

They can be a boy band for Halloween~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XE1XRiLeY
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm a vampire. That is a traditional monster.

Come on Guild, I know you like to abuse me so. I'm letting you this time.

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Lieutenant Turel
I'm a vampire. That is a traditional monster.

Come on Guild, I know you like to abuse me so. I'm letting you this time.

Bunny time?
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces