Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:04 pm
This is the rp for the main outbreak at raccon city. RP here to get out of raccon city with other survivers and survive.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm
George was leading the group of survivors he had found to the Helicopter Pad "come one people GO GO GO!!!" "Geroge fired his magnum at a few Zombies coming up the stairs after them." s**t out of ammo." George stuck the magnum into the holster under his arm and took out his M9 and started putting bullets into Zombies heads."Crap theres to many of them." "GO RUN NOW" Screams George to the other survivors. Then a zombie barges through a door behind George knocking him down and Causing his shotgun to kill the Zombies coming up the stairs."s**t" Then he reaches for his M9. The gun shoots off three rounds into the Zombies head suddenly. "good thing that happened." He makes it to the roof and is approached by armed Guards from umbrella. Who instantly inject him with the Cure. "well where the heck are you guys when were dying?" Says George before passing out and waking up in a helicopter.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Sarah was angry, from waking up with armed guards surrounding her in a helicopter can put a girl in a bad mood. "What the hell is going on?" she says and stops struggling against her handcuffs, the guards had put on her for fighting.
She scowled at the umbrella guards in the helicopter waiting for them to answer. She stayed quiet now, not wanting to be tased, or given another shot of tranquilizer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:41 pm
George soon came to in the helicopter and brought one of the umbrella guys down onto the floor next to him with his legs and knocked the guy out and used the guys knife to cut through the Zip cuffs and took his hand gun from the guard. "not exactly fun." He saw the other guards around Sarah and grabbed one from behind and held him by his throat in a sleeper hold and said "Everybody be cool take the handcuffs off of her and ill let him go."
One of the guards said you woulnt kill him. George put the gun to the guys head and said "TEST HIS LUCK." "Handcuffs off the girl now!!" Another guard says the gun isnt loaded George fires a round into the floor of the helicopter. "next guess?" "HAND CUFFS GONE NOW!!!" A guard Removed the Handcuffs From Sarah. And the guards backed away from her. George let the guard he had in the sleeper hold go. "now Explanations." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

Sarah rubbed her wrists. "Thanks, i guess i could have thought of that" she says and stands, patting her clothes to check if she still had her weapons, she had most of them, sh epulled out a 9mm and held it to some guards. "What the hell is this about?" she says and cocked the gun.
Sarah glared at them, she was ready to shoot. And some guards finally agreed with their wishes "Your here to work for us." he said simply, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Like hell i am"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 pm
"not even if you paid me to." "Ill fight the infection but im not willing to work for The source of its spread." Says George Spiting the words out of his mouth like they had a bad taste. "besides nothing to stop me from killing you right now." Says George pointing the gun at the guard reaching for his shotgun. Now toss me my guns or ill put a bullet in all of you Except Her. George nods his head towards Sarah. "I know shes not gonna kill me yet if at all." The guard shoves all of George guns across the floor George picks up his magnum puts it in its holster. Then puts the shotgun in its place on his back. And slides his M9 into the holster on his leg. "Not gonna work for Umbrella not for anything in the world." "i also want my sword back. Slide that over here to." The Katana slides across the floor. "good" George puts it through a belt loop on his pants. "now then where are we going." Says George not taking his gun off the guards.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

Sarah moved the gun closer to the guards head, the one wouldn't talk. She started to pull back as if she was going to walk away, then just a second later, she shot a bullet into the guards chest.
"Now, where are you taking us?" she said in an annoyed, agrivated tone. "I will kill you all if you don't talk. And in doing that we'll just have to find out ourselves." One guard was about to speak but stayed silent, trying to silently reach for a gun he had, sarah saw it and shot the man in the foot. "Tell us."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm
"you guys should listen im not against shooting you myself ." "Also you should aim for there crotch." "should make them willing to talk." Says George moving his aim down so his guns pointed at a guards Crotch. "I'D start spilling the beans now if I was you guys." Says George with a wicked smile seeing another guard reaching for his knife. He quickly shoots that guard in the Crotch. "next?"User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

One of the guards started to talk. "The Hive." was all he said and quickly pulled his gun and aimed at them trying to shoot. Sarah so him move and a bullet hit her arm, She shot the man clear in the head. She gripped her arm as it healed, the bullet falling out after a few seconds. "Damnit!" she muttered. "Ok, then, thank you for your services, we no longer need you." Sarah said with a smirk and grabbed one guard and opened the helicopter door shoving him out into the sea of undead. "Now who's next?" she asked with a wicked smile on her face?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm
George Grabbed a Guard quivering and shaking in his boots. "theyre like sharks you pee yourself theyll chase you for days." He handed the guard a parachute shoved him out the door and waited for the parachute to open before shooting the guard in the head. "boom headshot." "nice meeting you miss Im George" he said offering her his hand to shake her hand. "theres one more guard on here but ill take care of him." George Fires through the wall into the guard he knocked out. "and once again headshot." He said holding his out to Sarah still. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

Sarah shook his hand and moved her other hand from her arm that had healed. "Name's Sarah" Sarah said and closed the helicopter door. "We need to get control over the pilot, or atleats kill him, then we need to turn off the tracker and auto-pilot and fly somehwere safe." she said shaking some blood from her hand that was holding her wound.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 pm
"ok then Sarah." All i know a bout helicopters is that when they show up in movies the music goes bumpade bum bum bumpada bum bum bumbada bum." "well that and how to pilot one." "So you kill the pilots ill drive." "deal?" Says George Laughing at the joke he had made. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Sarah laughed a little bit. "Deal." she said and opened the small door to the pilot room. A hand going around his neck squeezing as hard as she could she grabbed hold of the handle and shot the man with her other hand, she'd released from him that now had her gun in it. His brains and blood splattered on the window near him. "Wow i sure made a mess didn't i?" she jokingly said and dragged the dead pilot and pushed him out into the sea of dead. "It's all yours" she said with a smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:57 pm
George Hopped into the Pilot seat."ok Sit up here or back there choose." "id ask for an inflight movie but im sure it would suck." George began turning off the tracker the communications switching them to a channel he knew his father used in a emergency situation. "Charlie Delta Bravo do you read over." George heard the sound of screaming and a Zombies low moan in response."s**t my familys dead." he said taking the comms off the comm station. "oh well tough for me." "not like they loved me after i decided not to join the military." Says George. "Ok anyone you want to attempt me hailing on this radio Sarah?" says George with a smile. User Image ((night))  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

"Nope, they're all dead." Sarah said as she climbed into the passenger seat. She folded her arms as George flew the 'copter. "Heck if he'd gotten his way i'd be dead too." she mumbled to herself.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff