Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Las Vegas ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:09 pm
This is a RP in Vegas. There is still zombies here and still some survivers. what will happen??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The airplane landed in Las Vegas several hours later. The room back in London was once again completely hidden. He got off the plane and told the pilot that he could leave. He'd find another pilot when he needed one, or he could find this pilot again if/when he needed him. He looked around, then headed to the hidden Hive in this town. He was sure that none of the survivors here would have stumbled upon it. This one was almost as well hidden as London's had been, but somehow Chris and the others had managed to find that one. He'd make sure that they wouldn't find this one. And even if they did, they wouldn't be able to get in. Once he was inside, he put it full lockdown. Nothing getting in, nothing getting out. There was a code that you needed to lift the lockdown. There was only one keypad that could be used to lift the lockdown and that was inside the building. And only Wesker knew the code.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia sat at a large hotel bar, enjoying her sweet time with a bottle of red wine. Bodies of the infected lay decapitated on the floor as she watched them, her cheeks stained from tears. She hated killing, and in her mind she saw the undistorted faces of who these people were before... before their lives were destroyed and minds turned to dust. She knew they felt no pain, no emotion, only hunger. "Poor souls, rest easily in the true afterlife." She stated quietly. Is this what the world consisted of now? She didn't know. All she knew was that she needed to find her brother. All she remembered of him was his smile from their childhood. She stood and exited the building, passing by the building which Wesker hid himself in. She did not notice the hidden camera that followed her, her mind was set to her goal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker had been watching the cameras around the Hive. He saw a girl walk by one of the cameras, seemingly unaware of the camera. It had been a few days and no one had shown up yet, and he was getting tired of being locked in the Hive, so he punched the code into the keypad to end the lockdown and went up into the hotel. He waited a moment before walking outside. He glanced around for the girl who had passed earlier. She could be useful, if she didn't cause any problems. He walked up behind her. Time for a little acting. "Don't you know it's not safe to wander alone these days?" he asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 am
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia looked over at the man who approached her. "It never was safe even before the outbreak. I can only hope that the infected souls one day find peace." She bowed suddenly for a moment. "Sorry. I am forgetting my manners. I am Talia. What is your name?" She asked politely. Her steel fans rested at each side of her body as she stood. It was indeed an odd weapon as many of those that notice usually think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He didn't know how much this girl knew about the apocalypse, but he was sure that he could convince her to listen to him, even if she knew his name. She didn't recognize him, so there was a chance that she didn't know that he was the one who spread the virus around the world. "Albert Wesker," he said. If she panicked and tried to kill him, he could always knock her out or just kill her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 am
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia bowed once more. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Wesker." She said softly, once again in a polite tone. A moan came from behind and in a split second a throwing knife pierced its brain. "Another poor soul. It seems this will never end. Wesker? May I ask you to help me with something? I have been trying to find my brother for quite some time. I was wondering if you could help maybe? My brother's name is Zandre." Talia looked at Wesker hopefully, silently praying that he could help.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker's expression didn't change. Zandre, one of the many who had become quite bothersome to him. He gave her a slight smile. "I can help you," he said. This girl would be easy to fool. All he had to do at this point was get her in the Hive.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 am
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia nodded and turned as a horde came their way, around fifty zombies. "Damn it. excuse me." she said as she opened her fans and started to decapitate the zombies with amazing agility and grace. It was not long until she was done 'cleaning up' and headed back over to Wesker as she wiped a tear from her cheek. "Shall we get going?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker narrowed his eyes at her. She seemed to get upset whenever she had to kill. But she was good with the weapons that she had. He didn't say anything. He just nodded and turned to walk back the way he'd come. He stopped in front of the Luxor hotel and waited for her to catch up. He held the door open for her. Something that he never would do on a normal basis, but he was keeping up the act of a normal survivor and a normal survivor would be courteous like that.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 am
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia followed closely behind, keeping pace. She thanked him when he opened the door for her and walked inside, from there she continued to follow him. "So may I ask where we are going?" she asked as they walked through the hotel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 pm
Mike woke up from a sound sleep to the voice of a girl going by his door mike hadint seen anyone in at least 2 mounths and had convinced himself that he was the last one left. Scared and yet excited he grabbed his hand gun and opened the door slowly he followed behind the man and the girl as they walked through the hotel the man was in a long black trench coat and had slicked back blond hair mike was slightly afraid of him. Mike then snuck up behind him and places his gun to his back DONT MOVE OR I SHOOT! mike said with a shakey voice. Mike had super speed not strength so in a fight and only being 15 he would lose so he kept his limbs away from him so he had nothing to grab and held his arm straight out with the tip of the gun making contact to the man.  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:15 pm
Talia
`Rabbit Heart`

Talia reacted instantly, reopening a steel fan and holding the razor-sharp edge against the man's neck. "I don't think you'll shoot." she said confidently. He would be able to see her weapon, as it was close to his neck but not against it, and would probably seem like a joke to those who haven't seen her use the fans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Mikes eye than turned purple and back to blue you left your right side open for an attack Mike said confidently he went to strike but faked her out and ran really fast in front of the Man in the coat Mike was confused he looked up hi i'm mike mind if i stick with you guys from here on in Mike said with a smile i can do lots like i can see your weak points and openings by turning on my purple eye and i can also run really really fast Mike looks at the girl with the fan then gets on his tippy toes to go up to the mans ear i have super speed he said whispering to the mans ear then he stood infront of them looking up smileing  

redx6504

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces